You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
RE: Anything and Everything
By the way Andreos, the titty twerker is called Sarah X, she is a model...I can see why, she is gorgeous...

I bet she is an unofficial reason for a lot of hard on's, whereas me, I would be responsible for a problem close to brewers droop lmao Big Grin
Seems EBOLA is getting worse in Africa according to W.H.O, they've said we could see 5,000 to 10,000 new cases weekly by December.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(16 Oct 2014, 2:16 pm)Michael wrote Seems EBOLA is getting worse in Africa according to W.H.O, they've said we could see 5,000 to 10,000 new cases weekly by December.

Hopefully it doesn't come here, It may come across as being Racist and I don't intend for it to be, but cancelling all Flights from the UK to Africa might be the only way to prevent EBOLA from getting over to the UK, I also think Medical checks should occur in African Airports before allowing them to Travel also, rather than them Travelling to the UK and getting checked over to find they symptoms of EBOLA.
Marxista Fozzski
Re: Anything and Everything
Just found this

Click the pic for the link

[Image: PAY-Lesley-Emerson.jpg]

You bury your granny, throw her phone in her coffin and continue to send her texts as a way of coping amd dealing with it...Imagine the horror when you start getting replies from from your dead gran...
Anything and Everything
Believe me if you will, but I remember being told a ghost story about my school. A few people who live near Chester will know which school I go to, and if memory serves it's either 102 or 103 years old now.

Having moved up from the lower site this year, some parts of the building feel so nostalgic, and I can't begin to imagine what they looked like 100 years ago (probably the same tbh Tongue). I mean, there was the fire in the art corridor that completed gutted Room 212 (the main art room), (from a distance, those who have seen the school may just know it as the massive window at the bottom of the red brick building).

Anyway, moving onto the ghost story. I was told by the finance officer back in the 2013/14 year that her relative was the chief cleaner (or something like that, possibly site manager?). (I'm using far too many brackets here!)

Most nights, the cleaners are at school until about 6 or 7. Well, in the main building, the main staircase was one of the first parts of the interior constructed, I was told. To some people who don't know the school at all, possibly Andreos may know what I'm talking about, it's basically in the main building, and leads up from English and takes you to Languages.

One night, the site manager was mopping the stairs at the very top of the main staircase. She was on the landing, when she heard that distinctive noise made when you walk through water. She looked at the puddle left by her mop, and realised there were footprints in it. She couldn't have made them, because she was on the opposite side of the landing. A bit disturbed, she mopped over them again, and continued, only for it to happen again. Now she was getting pretty scared - and suddenly she heard a loud crash, she later described it to the finance officer as somebody banging off a wall. She was creeped out, and got all of her stuff, put it away, and legged it. The cleaners room is right at the bottom of the main corridor, so when she was running back up, she looked through 'the link', and into the hall. She swears she saw what appeared to be the figure of a person standing wandering around in the hall.

But that was impossible, as the site manager is always the last person in the building on a night, and the cleaners all go before the site manager.....

Please bare in mind I'm only going off what I've been told, and I have no idea if it's fact or fiction Tongue. Although, considering the building's age - I can't see why it's not possible.

When she returned the next morning, she went to the library once the day had begun, and started to look into books about the schools history. She found something that made her sick to the stomach....

In short, in 1937 there was a boy who had done something bad enough to be getting chased around the school. He ran through the library, through the languages corridor. He ran down the stairs, and before he realised it, he was flying through the air, having missed a step.....and he toppled down the staircase, knocking several times off the walls in the process. I don't know what happened to him.

Well, there's a 'ghost story' for you to think about. I'm biased as to whether it's true or not, but it's an interesting tale about my schools past.
Anyone seen that facebook page: abandoned places... that has some good places on.

Few pages iv'e liked on facebook for stuff like that
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
No idea which retail park is what, but there was one in the retail park just up from Deptford.

Haven't been that way for a good few years, so not sure.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Re: RE: Anything and Everything
(17 Oct 2014, 1:05 pm)Jimmi wrote Does anyone know where the Curry's / PC World is at Sunderland Retail Park?
Don't think there is one? There's one on Trimdon Street next to B&Q though?
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(17 Oct 2014, 1:37 pm)Jimmi wrote That's probably it, is it the one near SoL?

You want be over by Sunderland Empire, and it is a two minute walk from there, there are signs on the back of Stores so there not hard to miss, also Stagecoach Services 8/10/11 and 20 stop nearby.
Marxista Fozzski
(17 Oct 2014, 1:05 pm)Jimmi wrote Does anyone know where the Curry's / PC World is at Sunderland Retail Park?
If it is the one I am thinking of it is near Deptford Depot...From P.L.I. head towards Hylton Road, at the roundabout at the bottom of Hylton Road go straight across towards the Qieen Alexandra Bridge and the Retail Park is on the right.
Marcus: Believe me if you will, but I remember being told a ghost story about my school. A few people who live near Chester will know which school I go to, and if memory serves it's either 102 or 103 years old now.
Having moved up from the lower site this year, some parts of the building feel so nostalgic, and I can't begin to imagine what they looked like 100 years ago (probably the same tbh Tongue). I mean, there was the fire in the art corridor that completed gutted Room 212 (the main art room), (from a distance, those who have seen the school may just know it as the massive window at the bottom of the red brick building).
Anyway, moving onto the ghost story. I was told by the finance officer back in the 2013/14 year that her relative was the chief cleaner (or something like that, possibly site manager?). (I'm using far too many brackets here!)
Most nights, the cleaners are at school until about 6 or 7. Well, in the main building, the main staircase was one of the first parts of the interior constructed, I was told. To some people who don't know the school at all, possibly Andreos may know what I'm talking about, it's basically in the main building, and leads up from English and takes you to Languages.
One night, the site manager was mopping the stairs at the very top of the main staircase. She was on the landing, when she heard that distinctive noise made when you walk through water. She looked at the puddle left by her mop, and realised there were footprints in it. She couldn't have made them, because she was on the opposite side of the landing. A bit disturbed, she mopped over them again, and continued, only for it to happen again. Now she was getting pretty scared - and suddenly she heard a loud crash, she later described it to the finance officer as somebody banging off a wall. She was creeped out, and got all of her stuff, put it away, and legged it. The cleaners room is right at the bottom of the main corridor, so when she was running back up, she looked through 'the link', and into the hall. She swears she saw what appeared to be the figure of a person standing wandering around in the hall.
But that was impossible, as the site manager is always the last person in the building on a night, and the cleaners all go before the site manager.....
Please bare in mind I'm only going off what I've been told, and I have no idea if it's fact or fiction Tongue. Although, considering the building's age - I can't see why it's not possible.
When she returned the next morning, she went to the library once the day had begun, and started to look into books about the schools history. She found something that made her sick to the stomach....
In short, in 1937 there was a boy who had done something bad enough to be getting chased around the school. He ran through the library, through the languages corridor. He ran down the stairs, and before he realised it, he was flying through the air, having missed a step.....and he toppled down the staircase, knocking several times off the walls in the process. I don't know what happened to him.
Well, there's a 'ghost story' for you to think about. I'm biased as to whether it's true or not, but it's an interesting tale about my schools past.

The only part of PV I have been in, is the sports hall and corridors from the back, that go in a 'U' shape from the entrance to the sports hall.

Didn't see any ghosts, but the smells were quite horrific.
Site Administrator
(17 Oct 2014, 1:44 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote You want be over by Sunderland Empire, and it is a two minute walk from there, there are signs on the back of Stores so there not hard to miss, also Stagecoach Services 8/10/11 and 20 stop nearby.

Best bet is to get Stagecoach's service 11 or GCT's service 73 - they stop opposite PC World.

Doesn't take too long to walk there, but I wouldn't fancy it if I wasn't familiar with the area.
(17 Oct 2014, 3:58 pm)Dan wrote Best bet is to get Stagecoach's service 11 or GCT's service 73 - they stop opposite PC World.

Doesn't take too long to walk there, but I wouldn't fancy it if I wasn't familiar with the area.
There's a stop on the Dual Carriageway between The Empire and PC World etc then there is a Stop just before the Church at Millfield, or the one you Mentioned, either way its a 2 Minutes Walk to PC World from any of Stops regardless of what Service you get on.
Marxista Fozzski
Re: Anything and Everything
Saw this from Thursday...

Dont eat tomatoes from the Railway

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wor...te-4446061

Slow news day me thinks, what a HUMAN WASTE of time, papers will print any old CRAP...

I would love to hear the announcement 'the next train to drop at Platform Poo'

Seriously though, in this day and age you would think trains would have some kind of retention tank fitted...

I remember coming home from Aberdeen years ago and before I got on the train my friend reminded me 'Fozz, if you need a shit, make sure you do it in Dundee and flush it in the station...the place is a shithole'
(18 Oct 2014, 8:33 am)marxistafozzski wrote Saw this from Thursday...

Dont eat tomatoes from the Railway

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wor...te-4446061

Slow news day me thinks, what a HUMAN WASTE of time, papers will print any old CRAP...

I would love to hear the announcement 'the next train to drop at Platform Poo'

Seriously though, in this day and age you would think trains would have some kind of retention tank fitted...

I remember coming home from Aberdeen years ago and before I got on the train my friend reminded me 'Fozz, if you need a shit, make sure you do it in Dundee and flush it in the station...the place is a shithole'

It's disgusting, and with the threat of Ebola, workers should be given adequate protection.
There's a guy offering wet shaves in the lobby of Newcastle Civic Centre.

Don't know whether it's free or not but I kinda wish I never had a shave this morning so I could find out.
(21 Oct 2014, 12:19 pm)AdamY wrote There's a guy offering wet shaves in the lobby of Newcastle Civic Centre.

Don't know whether it's free or not but I kinda wish I never had a shave this morning so I could find out.
Come and say hello. I'm sat in the waiting area with my bag at my feet haha.
The guy who was attacked by his own dogs in Pittington a few weeks back - has been attacked by his dogs again.

Having just been released from hospital, he is now back in - with more injuries.
(24 Oct 2014, 6:43 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote Although what the Child Rapist did was disgusting, I think for 20 Prisoners to Rape 1 Man and then Re-Rape him is even more Disgusting.

Got what he deserved, he raped a 12 month year old baby.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Whilst not condoning what the inmates have done, I have no sympathy for him at all.
Hopefully his son makes a full recovery, both physically and psychologically. He is the one we should be thinking about.

On a much lighter note and continuing my love in with The Chuckle Brothers (as seen in the 'what are you listening to thread) - it appears I am not the only one to notice their renaissance.
http://m.vice.com/en_uk/read/lets-talk-a...enaissance