You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
RE: Whats made you happy today?
A doctor made me laugh thos morning, I told him I was fighting addiction and had not taken any codeine for a while and he said to me 'you ought to be proud of that', he turned to my mam and said 'you must be proud of your boy', turned back to me and said 'well done, gimme a hi-5'...

Felt like saying 'No offence Doc...I am 32, not 10'
My search for an iPod Classic is finally over Smile

Went to the Curry's / PC World at Belmont this afternoon to see if they had any iPod Classics, they didn't but they did tell me that they had some in stock at the big one in Sunderland next to B&Q (hence why I asked for location in the Anything and Everything thread earlier) so I went to that store and asked if they had one they said that they had been discontinued but they said they may be able to let me have the display model and then he was on the phone then came back and told me to go to the store opposite M&S, so I went there and asked about iPod Classic and they said was I the person from the other store, so I said yes and once again it was the display one but as this store is closing down they let me have it for £139.99 (originally £189.99, so a £50 saving!) it didn't have headphones but they threw some in too. Smile

Also on the way into Sunderland on the 20A I saw "STACY'S A SLAG" spray-painted on a wall.  Big Grin
Having signal and WiFi back Big Grin

Got back from my residential to Kielder this afternoon. There was no signal at all and the WiFi was absolutely useless. It only worked in one specific place but it was still painstakingly slow.

Fair to say all 49 of us were going severely mad not being able to send or receive texts, make calls, Facebook, Tweet, Instagram or Snapchat.
The fact a mobile version of the board has been launched!

Only just found it by accident, but it is much easier on the eye!

Presumably Liam managed to get it sorted!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Site Administrator
Re: RE: Whats made you happy today?
(21 Oct 2014, 9:22 am)Andreos1 wrote The fact a mobile version of the board has been launched!

Only just found it by accident, but it is much easier on the eye!

Presumably Liam managed to get it sorted!
Don't think anything has changed...?
Site Administrator
(21 Oct 2014, 10:08 am)Andreos1 wrote Click on the view options. NEBuses is very mobile friendly!
'Tis on the same "level" (in terms of how mobile friendly it is) as 'bbb' for me... Must have been there a while, as I don't think Liam's done anything since he implemented the theme we see today.
My fat thumbs only clicked on the drop down fairly recently (yesterday?) and it wasn't there.
Only stumbled across it by accident today (fat thumbs again) and noticed the additional viewing options.
@aureolin

Surely there are two things?
QCS getting the 'yes' and the face of some audience members when the announcement was made?
(21 Oct 2014, 3:00 pm)Andreos1 wrote @aureolin

Surely there are two things?
QCS getting the 'yes' and the face of some audience members when the announcement was made?

It was a picture  Big Grin
Whats made you happy today?
I forgot to mention a fight between two girls at school on Monday. My tutor room, 105 is on the main corridor, and a few rooms down is 109, another tutor room. I heard a huge commotion going on further down the corridor, and I looked out the door to see the Head of Upper Site clear a set of stairs outside Reception and charge down the main corridor.

I only found out today what really happened.

There wasn't an adult in 109, so the two girls, who had fallen out the day before I gather, started shouting at each other. One went for the other's hair, and you get the picture. The first 'on the scene' was the Head of Geography, who burst the door open and tried to separate them, then the Cooking Teacher came in, followed by an Assistant Head, and then the Head of Upper Site, with the Head of Year 9, and finally.....the Head Teacher....

Must admit, I wish 109 was my tutor room. Tongue
Am happy now I've got tickets to see Slipknot with Korn (reverse the R in Korn) and with my closest buddy Ryan with me in sight
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(22 Oct 2014, 3:46 pm)Marcus wrote I forgot to mention a fight between two girls at school on Monday. My tutor room, 105 is on the main corridor, and a few rooms down is 109, another tutor room. I heard a huge commotion going on further down the corridor, and I looked out the door to see the Head of Upper Site clear a set of stairs outside Reception and charge down the main corridor.

I only found out today what really happened.

There wasn't an adult in 109, so the two girls, who had fallen out the day before I gather, started shouting at each other. One went for the other's hair, and you get the picture. The first 'on the scene' was the Head of Geography, who burst the door open and tried to separate them, then the Cooking Teacher came in, followed by an Assistant Head, and then the Head of Upper Site, with the Head of Year 9, and finally.....the Head Teacher....

Must admit, I wish 109 was my tutor room. Tongue

Nothing like watching a fight at school, was best part of the day, if one happened 

Girl fights are always the best haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Whats made you happy today?
(22 Oct 2014, 3:50 pm)Michael wrote Nothing like watching a fight at school, was best part of the day, if one happened 

Girl fights are always the best haha

The fact that it took 7 members of staff to stop it was what did it for me.

AdamY, I completely agree.

For anyone who's struggling to imagine this - think of Gail and Eileen fighting in Corrie, with all the residents crowding around them.
(22 Oct 2014, 3:53 pm)Dan wrote We divvint get any of this drama in my school - just bitchy remarks!!

Never really had it in my school. 

Up Winlaton on a Friday night however...
Thanks lads.

Forgot to mention, it was the first attempt and I had no faults/minors.

@Marcus, I can't afford a car yet haha. All the student finance stuff seems to go onto other things *cough* (DRINK and textbooks/stationary) *cough*. I do want one of those Dacia Sandero's mind. They seem great. I wouldn't go for the very basic £5,995 one though, it needs to be one of the more equipped ones.
Site Administrator
The Metro turning up just one minute late.
By myself again today, so would have ended up on the 35 (currently on Wearmouth Bridge, and the Metro is at St Peters)... Not too bad!
Went back to Cardinal Hume School today for my uni task presentation towards some of the Sixth Formers. It was great to see everyone again, teachers and students alike.

Was also asked by five different teachers to come back for different things that they've got going on. It seems as if they don't want to get rid of is.
Marxista Fozzski
(24 Oct 2014, 6:00 pm)Racer_Experience wrote Full of women on the metro whey hey am in my glory hey hey

I hope it wasn't Morning Glory mind Bazza

(24 Oct 2014, 6:46 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote Bazza the only Pussy you get is a Cat.

Lol Adam Big Grin