Menu

Pages (146)    152 53 54146   
Michael   05 Nov 2014, 11:48 am
Went to tescos and bought some pasta and pasta sauce and the ID warning come up on the machine... haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   05 Nov 2014, 1:22 pm
(05 Nov 2014, 11:48 am)Michael wrote Went to tescos and bought some pasta and pasta sauce and the ID warning come up on the machine... haha
Did u have to produce ID then Big Grin
Michael   05 Nov 2014, 1:26 pm
(05 Nov 2014, 1:22 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Did u have to produce ID then Big Grin

Na but the lady who was working on the self service said the machines seems to be a lot more often then normal.

Not sure if its a glitch in the system 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Dan   05 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm
MOD Note:
As per Marcus' request - I've deleted the posts relating to suicide out of respect to the girl's family. Although our posts weren't negative in any way whatsoever, the girl's family mightn't appreciate us discussing the matter on the public domain.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom   05 Nov 2014, 5:28 pm
(05 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm)Dan wrote MOD Note:
As per Marcus' request - I've deleted the posts relating to suicide out of respect to the girl's family. Although our posts weren't negative in any way whatsoever, the girl's family mightn't appreciate us discussing the matter on the public domain.

Wasn't he not the one to bring it up though?  Huh
Michael   05 Nov 2014, 5:30 pm
http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local...-1-6936195 - at the age of 2, (at the time it happened) hes mam should be proud how he manged to phone 999 when hes mam fainted.. and of course the police officer who was talking to him for being patient with the child.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   05 Nov 2014, 5:45 pm
(05 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm)Dan wrote MOD Note:
Although it was Marcus who brought it to our attention in the 1st place, it is the right thing...And at this time, we have to consider and respect potential family wishes...So yeah, best to leave it at that.
(05 Nov 2014, 5:28 pm)Tom wrote Wasn't he not the one to bring it up though?  Huh
Yes, he was, maybe he shouldn't have brought it, but he did, we discussed it, paid our respects and condolences, so best leaving it at that...

If people dont think something should be in the public domain, then dont post it
Dan   05 Nov 2014, 5:49 pm
As with the majority of posts, I leave the moderating down to the discretion of individual users. Marcus brought it up originally and decided this morning he wanted me to remove the discussion for the reasons given previously - so I obliged! Smile
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R852 PRG   05 Nov 2014, 5:51 pm
I just decided before leaving this morning, that it just wasn't right for us to be discussing the girl's death (even though it was in a respectful way).

I admit I brought it up, but then realised what it could cause should the wrong person read it.
MrFozz   05 Nov 2014, 5:59 pm
(05 Nov 2014, 5:51 pm)Marcus wrote I just decided before leaving this morning, that it just wasn't right for us to be discussing the girl's death (even though it was in a respectful way).

I admit I brought it up, but then realised what it could cause should the wrong person read it.

Well, whatever you think is the right thing mate...I agree with you tho pal
Andreos1   05 Nov 2014, 6:08 pm
Just to clarify/confirm a few things.

Her mam has stated it was an accident at home - it wasn't bullying.

Although I don't know the family directly, my eldest son is at the same school and the poor girls mam is a friend of a few of my friends.

There are all sorts of rumours flying about and I agree with Marcus that we should just leave it as it is - out of respect for Grace and her family.

As for my eldest (and others at the school) - a teacher and a pupil at the same school, have both gone in the space of 11 months. Not nice

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
MrFozz   05 Nov 2014, 7:03 pm
wish the fireworks would...sounds like a fucking war is in progress
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R852 PRG   05 Nov 2014, 7:06 pm
(05 Nov 2014, 7:03 pm)marxistafozzski wrote wish the fireworks would...sounds like a fucking war is in progress

My poor puppy is going absolutely nuts!
MrFozz   05 Nov 2014, 7:07 pm
So is my dog
Jimmi   05 Nov 2014, 7:12 pm
(05 Nov 2014, 7:07 pm)marxistafozzski wrote So is my dog

Mine will be in about 4 minutes when the display starts.
Michael   05 Nov 2014, 7:13 pm
I don't mind them but i can imagine young children and animals going wild.

As for outside... my brother has gone to play footy, no doubt all he will inhale will be smoke 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   05 Nov 2014, 7:19 pm
Swiss police investigate how donkey became trapped in manhole.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/ger...40198.html
Adrian   05 Nov 2014, 8:21 pm
(05 Nov 2014, 7:19 pm)Jimmi wrote Swiss police investigate how donkey became trapped in manhole.

It must have a felt a bit of an ass...

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
MrFozz   05 Nov 2014, 8:24 pm
(05 Nov 2014, 7:19 pm)Jimmi wrote Swiss police investigate how donkey became trapped in manhole.

What an asshole
Michael   06 Nov 2014, 1:06 pm
John Lewis Christmas advert is out... all we need now is the coke advert and its officially Christmas!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   06 Nov 2014, 4:03 pm
(06 Nov 2014, 1:06 pm)Michael wrote John Lewis Christmas advert is out... all we need now is the coke advert and its officially Christmas!

Click the link below to view the advert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iccscUFY860

Not liking the song that much though.
MrFozz   06 Nov 2014, 4:22 pm
(06 Nov 2014, 4:03 pm)Jimmi wrote Click the link below to view the advert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iccscUFY860

Not liking the song that much though.

I agree the song aint up to much...The Penguin is cool though Big Grin

Michael   06 Nov 2014, 11:15 pm
Well... Pixar has said Toy Story 4 will be out in 2017

Toy Story 3 ended good, i hope its gonna be good

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   07 Nov 2014, 9:37 am
(06 Nov 2014, 11:15 pm)Michael wrote Well... Pixar has said Toy Story 4 will be out in 2017

Toy Story 3 ended good, i hope its gonna be good
Haven't seen Toy Story for years will have to look out for Toy Story 4...Pixar make excellent films
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andreos1   07 Nov 2014, 10:05 am
Don't normally watch it, but caught a few moments of The Wright Stuff earlier.

Bad news I am afraid - according to Matthew Wright and Claire Sweeney, the Custard Cream spread from Tesco ain't up to much.

Malarkey   07 Nov 2014, 11:12 am
(07 Nov 2014, 10:05 am)Andreos1 wrote Don't normally watch it, but caught a few moments of The Wright Stuff earlier.

Bad news I am afraid - according to Matthew Wright and Claire Sweeney, the Custard Cream spread from Tesco ain't up to much.

That's just reminded me, I forgot to say that I bought Milkyway Spread on Monday and it is Amazing, will set you back £1.99 at Asda like.
Jimmi   07 Nov 2014, 6:13 pm
Banker caught checking out girls on live TV.
MrFozz   07 Nov 2014, 10:39 pm
The 25th Anniversary of the fall of the Berlin
Wall this year...I vaguely remember the night it happened
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andreos1   08 Nov 2014, 9:13 am
It was quite a year 1989.

Apartheid was slowly being abolished, leading to the release of Mandela in early 90. Hillsborough, first stage of anti- poll tax Campaigns, Berlin Wall (and Hassellhoff singing live from the scene), Tiananmen Square and essentially the end of the USSR.

Closer to home, Newcastle got relegated.

Quite a significant year in many ways and it changed the world for ever.

MrFozz   08 Nov 2014, 9:30 am
(08 Nov 2014, 9:13 am)Andreos1 wrote It was quite a year 1989.

Mandela was released, Hillsborough, first stage of anti- poll tax Campaigns, Berlin Wall (and Hassellhoff singing live from the scene), Tiananmen Square and essentially the end of the USSR.

Closer to home, Newcastle got relegated.

Quite a significant year in many ways and it changed the world for ever.

Close...11 February 1990...I was just reading about Madiba recently, after watching The Long Walk To Freedom Tongue

1989 was a momentous year though as you rightly point out the big events, the big ones for me was Hillsborough and the Berlin Wall, Hillsborough traumatized me and I did not really understand the significance of a big fuck off wall and change to the global political landscape...

1989 was a personal momentous year for me, my mam married my dad(well, stepdad) and I had my first run in with the police...On the wedding day, I made a hoax call reporting a murder...did not go down too well, both the police and my family failed to see the funny side and I thought I was heading straight to Durham for a stretch inside...I was only 7 years old and got my arse brayed for that...Never learnt my lesson, the amount of times I have been in trouble since Big Grin
Pages (146)    152 53 54146