You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
FAO: Andreos and the FPF...

Armed Response has been sniffing round Woods Terrace, Murton most of the afternoon, The Chemist was supposedly held up and robbed...I did not manage to see any Police Marksmen...

I heard a copper say 'If it is who we think it is, our Super Soaker Quick Blast outguns there Super Soaker 2000'

Do you have anything to do with it Andreos?

If not, it may be a 3rd Reich false flag to turn opinion against you Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
Re: Anything and Everything
This is what I was bleeting on about yesterday

Firearms Officers called in after Murton robbery

The way my mam was talking my sister right into a marksmans path outside the doctors, fucking scary if you ask me like...

I shit myself years ago in Park Lane, a shop had been held up I think, Armed Police were there, and someone screamed at me 'Go into Louis' which I duly did and watched with a nice cup of coffee
RE: Anything and Everything
No, nowt to do with the FPF.

If we did it, a whole load of soluble aspirins would be chucked into a big tub of water (mixed with Mr Matey bubble bath), creating a massive load of foam bubbles filling Woods Terrace.
We would have also stolen a load of condoms, blown them up and let them loose in the windy conditions.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Marxista Fozzski
It is mad, a reported theft turned seemingly turned into an armed robbery...

Must remember if I am ganning out on the chore leave my sawn-off at home if I dont want to face down a police marksman
(11 Dec 2014, 10:53 am)Jimmi wrote Right now it is very windy and sleet / snow is falling outside my window.

Its really windy where i live to, i hope we get snow, sky is clear atm. 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
It was snowing quite heavily in Stanley around 9 o'clock this morning. It must've been snowing during the night too as I passed a few snow-covered cars on my way to work this morning. The roads seemed to be fine though.
I'm at the Metro Radio Arena for Kasabian tonight, when I got there we were stopped by the police but it was just to tell us about mobile phones being nicked at these types of shows. Then I had to get padded down by security which made me feel really uncomfortable.
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Dec 2014, 7:04 pm)Jimmi wrote I'm at the Metro Radio Arena for Kasabian tonight, when I got there we were stopped by the police but it was just to tell us about mobile phones being nicked at these types of shows. Then I had to get padded down by security which made me feel really uncomfortable.

Not much you can do about that mate, I get stopped every time I goto the Airport, get the magic wand and get padded down, as my nipple piercing sets off most metal detectors
I'm watching National Geographic Channel - World's Deadliest Animals: Australia on youtube

I'm glad i live in the UK, couldn't cope with all these deadly snakes and spiders etc Undecided
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
Had a conversation with my old man about SAFC earlier, and how Curtis Davies is being linked to the SoL in January

Dad: They wont get him, Fulham have said they won't sell
Me: Fulham???
Dad: Aye
Me: Fulham won't be able to do anything about it
Dad: How do you work that out
Me: Because he plays for Hull

Big Grin
Can never remember the names, but Herrington Park has been littered with the type of mushroom that has a 'nipple' type head, over the years.

Easily identifiable and have a reputation for being magical.
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Anything and Everything
(13 Dec 2014, 9:20 am)Andreos1 wrote Can never remember the names, but Herrington Park has been littered with the type of mushroom that has a 'nipple' type head, over the years.

Easily identifiable and have a reputation for being magical.
Don't answer if you dont want to mate, but have you ever tried Mushrooms of the magical variety...

When I was at college, I went to my mates one Saturday Night, smoking Jamaican Woodbines and taking Magic Mushrooms, at one point I saw my friend walk through the house beheaded, holding his head in his arms, I thought he was coming to kill me and was a paranoid wreck for days.

Another time, when I was living in a Childrens Home, I went in one night and stuck my playstation on started playing WWE Smackdown, I became that immersed in the game and tripping that bad, I thought I was actually game

Had some really funny moments under the influence ranging from talking to dead people, people who werent there to dancing with someone who was not there and holding a very clear conversation with said people

Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
Re: Anything and Everything
Don't answer if you dont want to mate, but have you ever tried Mushrooms of the magical variety...

When I was at college, I went to my mates one Saturday Night, smoking Jamaican Woodbines and taking Magic Mushrooms, at one point I saw my friend walk through the house beheaded, holding his head in his arms, I thought he was coming to kill me and was a paranoid wreck for days.

Another time, when I was living in a Childrens Home, I went in one night and stuck my playstation on started playing WWE Smackdown, I became that immersed in the game and tripping that bad, I thought I was actually game

Had some really funny moments under the influence ranging from talking to dead people, people who werent there to dancing with someone who was not there and holding a very clear conversation with said people

One of my friends developed such a taste for Mushrooms and Acid, he went mad, spent a time betweem between the late 90's and late 00's in and out of Psychiatric Units, he claimed to see the light 2 years ago when he converted to Islam

Big Grin
Nah, I don't like mushrooms. Wink

What I will say (whilst trying not to preach), mainly for the benefit of the younger members; Is, that those examples you have mentioned, highlight the effect things like magic mushrooms, can have on you.
We all react differently after having a drink, some people get hyper off pop. Our tolerances are all different. So, whilst one person may react well after taking something, the next person may not.
Marxista Fozzski
(13 Dec 2014, 10:13 am)Andreos1 wrote Nah, I don't like mushrooms. Wink

What I will say (whilst trying not to preach), mainly for the benefit of the younger members; Is, that those examples you have mentioned, highlight the effect things like magic mushrooms, can have on you.
We all react differently after having a drink, some people get hyper off pop. Our tolerances are all different. So, whilst one person may react well after taking something, the next person may not.

I agree completely mate...

Seeing some of the messes I have been in and seen others in, I would advise people to stay away...

I try not to preach, I try to advise, when you start preaching to a kid, the more you try and hammer it into them the more they will rebel...

Your also right about tolerance, I have both good and bad batches...

These days I rarely even drink because of the states I get into Big Grin
(15 Dec 2014, 9:27 am)Michael wrote When OAP's argue that its 9:30am when its not...

Well the ticket will them them the time when they get charged £1.10...
Me and my friends were at Newcastle Airport bright and early at 7:15 this morning to say an emotional farewell and wave off two of our American friends after their uni semester here in Britain came to an end Sad

The remaining American doesn't go back until January
(15 Dec 2014, 10:29 am)Adam wrote Me and my friends were at Newcastle Airport bright and early at 7:15 this morning to say an emotional farewell and wave off two of our American friends after their uni semester here in Britain came to an end Sad

The remaining American doesn't go back until January

How did they find the North East, do they still think everyone in the UK are posh and drink tea? 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(15 Dec 2014, 10:32 am)Michael wrote How did they find the North East, do they still think everyone in the UK are posh and drink tea? 

They've absolutely loved it here. A large part of them didn't want to go back home.

Their stereotypical opinion of Brits did change slightly. They realised not everyone is posh, and they did realise we are a nation of people who love a good brew.
Marxista Fozzski
(15 Dec 2014, 10:32 am)Michael wrote How did they find the North East, do they still think everyone in the UK are posh and drink tea? 

More like as rough as a skunks ringpiece and drink white lightning
Another about OAP passes before 0930 I've noticed at times is you will sometimes get to a stop at about 0929 and the driver will sometimes wait until the ticket machine hits 0930 before scanning the pass.

Then at 0930 they all pile on.
(15 Dec 2014, 10:38 am)Adam wrote They've absolutely loved it here. A large part of them didn't want to go back home.

Their stereotypical opinion of Brits did change slightly. They realised not everyone is posh, and they did realise we are a nation of people who love a good brew.

That's good, they might come back as visitors in the future!

Least they realized that were not all posh haha! 

Did they enjoy the weather?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.