You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V2

RE: What's annoying you today? V2
Sorry to spoil this superb conversation but my "what's annoying you" would be a certain enthusiast trying to claim he knows more than everyone else when he clearly doesn't. It was amusing watching him make a tit of himself this morning though.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Re: RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(12 Dec 2014, 10:41 pm)aureolin wrote I remember you getting on the 50 once when I was on (and you didn't know me by face), and there was an absolute stunner got on with you. Blonde lass I think she was.
She has a cracking pair of Bangers on her mind, comes to think of it she stills me £3 as I paid her Bus Fare so she could get back home from Work as she couldnt find her Key Card in her Bag.

To be honest the only thing I miss is the Lasses from there as they were Unbelievable, otherwise im glad to be no longer working there.
@Tyresmoke

You gonna divulge anymore info? Guessing this must have been on Teesside, so one or two names jump out straight away...
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(12 Dec 2014, 11:01 pm)Andreos1 wrote @Tyresmoke

You gonna divulge anymore info? Guessing this must have been on Teesside, so one or two names jump out straight away...

Although Teesside seems like the most obvious location, there's an outside chance it could've been Sunderland, Durham or Newcastle. 

On the Arriva Bus News and Photos Facebook group Wink
Tried to claim that no Pulsars were moving from North West (when in actual fact there are 49 leaving) and that Midlands Scanias hadn't been re numbered because he hadn't been told himself, even though they got changed a few days ago. Quite funny watching him get torn to pieces.
He's part of the reason I started my own Arriva group

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(12 Dec 2014, 10:46 pm)tyresmoke wrote Sorry to spoil this superb conversation but my "what's annoying you" would be a certain enthusiast trying to claim he knows more than everyone else when he clearly doesn't. It was amusing watching him make a tit of himself this morning though.

Was quite amusing to see after a hard shift actually - him being proved wrong as normal Wink 

Actually, this 'enthusiast' comes from Wrexham and is obsessed with Arriva and Darts. When challenging him a few months ago on another forum about the issues on reliabllity on Wrexham's Sapphire service (which they have issues with again - depot doesn't seem to be able to work on E400s) he basically bit my head off saying the E400s were 'c**p' and it was all the fault of their previous depot (yet funny enough sisters of them based at another Liverpool area depot don't have any of the issues the Wrexham ones do.......)
(12 Dec 2014, 11:06 pm)tyresmoke wrote On the Arriva Bus News and Photos Facebook group Wink
Tried to claim that no Pulsars were moving from North West (when in actual fact there are 49 leaving) and that Midlands Scanias hadn't been re numbered because he hadn't been told himself, even though they got changed a few days ago. Quite funny watching him get torn to pieces.
He's part of the reason I started my own Arriva group

Funny how some folk can manage to put themselves into a company's organisational chart. I'd be tempted to just wait until it happens, and then bump the post back up. 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
@MurdnunoC or Fencehouses? Wink

@Tyresmoke. Disappointed! Can't get in that group either, with it being closed.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(12 Dec 2014, 10:55 pm)Malarkey wrote She has a cracking pair of Bangers on her mind, comes to think of it she stills owes me £3 as I paid her Bus Fare so she could get back home from Work as she couldnt find her Key Card in her Bag.

To be honest the only thing I miss is the Lasses from there as they were Unbelievable, otherwise im glad to be no longer working there.

You could use that to re-establish the lines of communication.

Subtlety suggest the debt can be erased over a friendly game of Cluedo - double or quits! 
(12 Dec 2014, 11:24 pm)MurdnunoC wrote You could use that to re-establish the lines of communication.

Subtlety suggest the debt can be erased over a friendly game of Cluedo - double or quits! 

9 Months to late on that one I think, Ill be a Gentleman and let her off.
Can't sleep because my damn nose will not stop running and is irritating the hell out of me. It is like this all the time to the point I want to punch myself.

Seriously with how many used tissues there is in my room people may be thinking that I'm a chronic masterbator.
(13 Dec 2014, 1:19 am)Jimmi wrote Can't sleep because my damn nose will not stop running and is irritating the hell out of me. It is like this all the time to the point I want to punch myself.

Seriously with how many used tissues there is in my room people may be thinking that I'm a chronic masterbator.
Get some Sudafed spray. Works wonders usually.
(13 Dec 2014, 1:28 am)Jimmi wrote I've got some form of spray which often works but doesn't always... Like now.
I used to use vix and some others, but find nothing works as well as sudafed. Can usually get away with that and the unbranded capsules, which sorts me right out.
5165 on 9 worse renown ever or as Comic book guy would say "Worse Bus Ever" it's now took the title from 8213 which has since been sold
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(13 Dec 2014, 10:16 am)Racer_Experience wrote 5165 on 9 worse renown ever or as Comic book guy would say "Worse Bus Ever" it's now took the title from 8213 which has since been sold

It's not the worst bus ever, but it isn't very good. 
Marxista Fozzski
(12 Dec 2014, 10:10 pm)Andreos1 wrote Just wondering if Malarkey is speaking from experience here?

We never did find out what happened with the stunner from 0800repair.

In the bedroom, over the drawers, with a durex!

More like in her drawers

(12 Dec 2014, 10:25 pm)Malarkey wrote She got a Valentines Card and a Bar of Dairy Milk from the Petrol Garage just up the Road, I got the sack and nothing materialised after that.

Moving on I have my eye on my Dads Partners Friends Daughter, Bit of a weird one I know, seen her on several occasions now at House Gatherings, For a Dental Nurse/Dancer shes a little Stunner.

I had a bit of a thing for my mams friend, she is married though, she was a MILF about 5 years, I now have a thing for her daughters best friend, she is only 20, I feel like a right pervert at times...Said young lady has been to my house many times, but I find it quite off putting when my mam and her mate say to me 'get yourself stuck in son' knowing full well I am quite shy and can be easily embarrased Big Grin
(12 Dec 2014, 10:46 pm)tyresmoke wrote Sorry to spoil this superb conversation but my "what's annoying you" would be a certain enthusiast trying to claim he knows more than everyone else when he clearly doesn't. It was amusing watching him make a tit of himself this morning though.
I kinda like that, as my old nan once called me 'a fucking cocky little know it all, who knows nowt'...

If I aint heard about or seen it, then it didn't happen Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
(12 Dec 2014, 10:10 pm)Andreos1 wrote Just wondering if Malarkey is speaking from experience here?

We never did find out what happened with the stunner from 0800repair.

In the bedroom, over the drawers, with a durex!

More like in her drawers

(12 Dec 2014, 10:25 pm)Malarkey wrote She got a Valentines Card and a Bar of Dairy Milk from the Petrol Garage just up the Road, I got the sack and nothing materialised after that.

Moving on I have my eye on my Dads Partners Friends Daughter, Bit of a weird one I know, seen her on several occasions now at House Gatherings, For a Dental Nurse/Dancer shes a little Stunner.

I had a bit of a thing for my mams friend, she is married though, she was a MILF about 5 years, I now have a thing for her daughters best friend, she is only 20, I feel like a right pervert at times...Said young lady has been to my house many times, but I find it quite off putting when my mam and her mate say to me 'get yourself stuck in son' knowing full well I am quite shy and can be easily embarrased Big Grin

I kinda like that, as my old nan once called me 'a fucking cocky little know it all, who knows nowt'...

If I aint heard about or seen it, then it didn't happen Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
(13 Dec 2014, 1:19 am)Jimmi wrote Can't sleep because my damn nose will not stop running and is irritating the hell out of me. It is like this all the time to the point I want to punch myself.

That last paragraph made me chuckle...

Would noy people to think your a chronic wanker would we
(13 Dec 2014, 11:16 am)MarcTheA4 wrote That title has to go to one of the Pronto B7s, Bazza!

5165 is a lot worse than any of the Pronto B7s. It makes horrible noises, and the seating is bad. 
(13 Dec 2014, 11:16 am)MarcTheA4 wrote That title has to go to one of the Pronto B7s, Bazza!
Some of the prontos are amazing to ride they always seem to behave really well when am on them although sometimes if nothing is available a Lolyne is thrown on eg 3869 or something that is spare
(13 Dec 2014, 5:04 pm)Tom wrote 5165 is a lot worse than any of the Pronto B7s. It makes horrible noises, and the seating is bad. 

I agree with ya tom when I get stuck with it on 9 the seats are uncomfy it sometimes gives me a numb bottom as for noises it does get on my nerves 
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(13 Dec 2014, 5:55 pm)Racer_Experience wrote Some of the prontos are amazing to ride they always seem to behave really well when am on them although sometimes if nothing is available a Lolyne is thrown on eg 3869 or something that is spare

Behave? Haha, Bazza it's a bus not a bear!

I must admit, there are one or two *okay* Pronto Presidents. Smile
Marxista Fozzski
(13 Dec 2014, 5:55 pm)Racer_Experience wrote Some of the prontos are amazing to ride they always seem to behave really well when am on them although sometimes if nothing is available a Lolyne is thrown on eg 3869 or something that is spare

I agree with ya tom when I get stuck with it on 9 the seats are uncomfy it sometimes gives me a numb bottom as for noises it does get on my nerves 

If buses could talk, I wonder if they would say 'Look it's Bar...I mean Bazza, better be good as gold fellas'
Was at a flat party last night with my new found uni friends. In the flat, the living room and kitchen are basically merged into one big room, so I was beside the fridge. Anyway, one of my friends opened the fridge and a massive bottle of vodka decided to fall out, smashing on the floor right beside me. For some idiotic reason, I decided to pick up the glass on the floor, and in the process of doing so, I cut two of my fingers quite deeply, spouting blood all over. They still hurt quite a bit Sad