You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(15 Dec 2014, 5:09 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Don't really get on Solos, to be honest.

One or two of the Scarlet Bands services, one on the 64, and one on the P&R for the Lumiere event last year is all I can name!

I ridden loads of Solos over about the last five years.

I often rode the Scarlet Band 55 reg examples previously used Durham Park & Ride on service 16 when it still ran to Newton Aycliffe hourly instead of peak times only. Some of the nicest Solos I've ever ridden.

I don't mind Arriva's so much, although I'm glad they are off the 21 as they were deafening down the A689, most of my Arriva Solo frustration is from them being on routes where a bigger bus is needed.
(15 Dec 2014, 5:15 pm)Jimmi wrote I ridden loads of Solos over about the last five years.

I often rode the Scarlet Band 55 reg examples previously used Durham Park & Ride on service 16 when it still ran to Newton Aycliffe hourly instead of peak times only. Some of the nicest Solos I've ever ridden.

I don't mind Arriva's so much, although I'm glad they are off the 21 as they were deafening down the A689, most of my Arriva Solo frustration is from them being on routes where a bigger bus is needed.

Yeah I've been on loads of Solos - They are on the 17 every Sunday, and I usually get them on the 46, 55 and 335. 
(15 Dec 2014, 5:20 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote God I feel so awkward now! Tongue

Might have to try and get on one or two over the holidays!

Either Newcastle (46, 55, Nexus Buses etc.) or Darlington is your best bet. 
(15 Dec 2014, 5:20 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote God I feel so awkward now! Tongue

Might have to try and get on one or two over the holidays!

The 56/57/57A from Durham is also a good bet, or you may get lucky and get a double decker run.

Other suggestion for Solo SRs would be GNE Venture services, you could possibly get the V8 from Stanley to Consett.
Whats made you happy today?
(15 Dec 2014, 5:43 pm)Jimmi wrote The 56/57/57A from Durham is also a good bet, or you may get lucky and get a double decker run.

Other suggestion for Solo SRs would be GNE Venture services, you could possibly get the V8 from Stanley to Consett.

Been on a fair few Solo SRs on the V8. Smile

I might try and squeeze a Durham day into my plans.
(15 Dec 2014, 5:58 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Been on a fair few Solo SRs on the V8. Smile

I might try and squeeze a Durham day into my plans.

The Solos are pretty much guaranteed on the 46, so you could get on to Regent Centre, and a Sapphire back as you said you wanted to ride a Sapphire?
How about a quick shufty to the Galleries on an evening? ANE 82/83 to Birtley and a 21/78 home?

No Metrocentre though...
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(15 Dec 2014, 5:56 pm)Jimmi wrote Anyone want a Jumbo Clock Medallion for Christmas?
[Image: B42GIH_IEAABWoO.jpg:large]
That guy looks so uncomfortable and awkward modelling this Big Grin  

He ain't no Flava Flav that's for sure!

[Image: Flava+Flav.gif]

Now that's how you comfortably (and fashionably) wear a clock!
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Whats made you happy today?
(15 Dec 2014, 5:56 pm)Jimmi wrote Anyone want a Jumbo Clock Medallion for Christmas?
[Image: B42GIH_IEAABWoO.jpg:large]
That guy looks so uncomfortable and awkward modelling this Big Grin  
Take the L out of clock, and that dude looks a big one
Finally getting round to sorting out my West Brom tickets.

Fingers crossed Gateshead sort out their performances before then. Should be a good day out.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
My best friend Rhys came to find me in the library revising for the science test later in the day just before tutor.

Brought me a Christmas present in the form of a military box with a watch, writing equipment and a torch. Made my day!

I've got him 2 Minecraft books (he's obsessed! Tongue) and already given him his card. Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
(18 Dec 2014, 4:25 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote My best friend Rhys came to find me in the library revising for the science test later in the day just before tutor.

Brought me a Christmas present in the form of a military box with a watch, writing equipment and a torch. Made my day!

I've got him 2 Minecraft books (he's obsessed! Tongue) and already given him his card. Big Grin
Sounds like a good friend Marcus
The fact it is now only 6 days til Christmas or as Slade would say in that song "ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Merry Christmas Everybody the song is called and only 7 days til 2 of my 1st and 2nd teams go head to head against each other cannot wait to see them both my 2nd team came from a visit to KC Stadium on 27/02/14 and even though I had never been to Hull I said should or should I not visit KC Stadium and I did been there twice now to Hull and KC Stadium lovely place scenery and views are amazing and I thought to myself "I wanna go back" 7 Months later I did when I 1st went to Hull I got the last seasons ADIDAS Home shirt with 8 Huddlestone on the back with premier league patches 7 months later I got the new Umbro home shirt which later got 5 Chester on the back with premier league patches
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Marxista Fozzski
(19 Dec 2014, 12:16 am)Racer_Experience wrote The fact it is now only 6 days til Christmas or as Slade would say in that song "ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Merry Christmas Everybody the song is called and only 7 days til 2 of my 1st and 2nd teams go head to head against each other cannot wait to see them both my 2nd team came from a visit to KC Stadium on 27/02/14 and even though I had never been to Hull I said should or should I not visit KC Stadium and I did been there twice now to Hull and KC Stadium lovely place scenery and views are amazing and I thought to myself "I wanna go back" 7 Months later I did when I 1st went to Hull I got the last seasons ADIDAS Home shirt with 8 Huddlestone on the back with premier league patches 7 months later I got the new Umbro home shirt which later got 5 Chester on the back with premier league patches

We know Bazza

Why Hull mate...there are plenty teams round who could do with your support...

Gateshead
Whitley Bay
Sunderland RCA
Hebburn Town
Darlington Wink

Hulls ground is shit, as is The Riverside, The Reebok, The Britannia and even the SoL, flat pack stadiums with no soul...

Give me Roker Park and Feethams anyday Big Grin
(19 Dec 2014, 12:42 am)I MrFozz wrote We know Bazza

Why Hull mate...there are plenty teams round who could do with your support...

Gateshead
Whitley Bay
Sunderland RCA
Hebburn Town
Darlington Wink

Hulls ground is shit, as is The Riverside, The Reebok, The Britannia and even the SoL, flat pack stadiums with no soul...

Give me Roker Park and Feethams anyday Big Grin
Reason for Hull was because they performed well at the time and the stadium club shop is like a tardis lovely staff too my mates 2nd team is Blackpool but Hull however has nice colours nice ground although sol is much better in capacity terms but some of my mates has 2nd teams my mate Paul said his was Arsenal my mate Michael said Blackpool my mate Chris said Manchester City but In the end worse ground on the country is either Gillinghams or Fulhams too small roker park was a classic been there twice once when it was snowing and the other on a hot day that was around 1995 or 1997 as I remember my Granda was still with us
Owner of Bella the Cat

Marxista Fozzski
(19 Dec 2014, 1:13 am)Racer_Experience wrote Reason for Hull was because they performed well at the time and the stadium club shop is like a tardis lovely staff too my mates 2nd team is Blackpool but Hull however has nice colours nice ground although sol is much better in capacity terms but some of my mates has 2nd teams my mate Paul said his was Arsenal my mate Michael said Blackpool my mate Chris said Manchester City but In the end worse ground on the country is either Gillinghams or Fulhams too small roker park was a classic been there twice once when it was snowing and the other on a hot day that was around 1995 or 1997 as I remember my Granda was still with us
Have not been to many grounds myself...

My worst was Accrington Stanley and York, though I like Bootham Crescent for some reason and enjoyed the grounds I have seen Darlo play at recently
(19 Dec 2014, 1:16 am)MrFozz wrote Have not been to many grounds myself...

My worst was Accrington Stanley and York, though I like Bootham Crescent for some reason and enjoyed the grounds I have seen Darlo play at recently

I still do not know how Accrington have not been relegated yet they have a rubbish squad York are ok but lack quality
Owner of Bella the Cat

Marxista Fozzski
(19 Dec 2014, 11:00 am)Racer_Experience wrote I still do not know how Accrington have not been relegated yet they have a rubbish squad York are ok but lack quality
I went to Accy in 2006, my first Darlo away and it was Accys first home game in the league after 40 odd years, it pissed down all night, I puked my guts up after eating the mankiest burger ever lol
Think its awhile since I last posted something on here that wasn't just something stupid I found on the internet or stories relating to what other people have posted...

I've been having a look at the popular section of my Flickr and I've noticed that my photo of an unbranded Belmont StreetLite has just hit over 1,000 views Smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127079988@...241622630/

Thanks to everyone on here who has viewed, commented or given a favourite to any of my photos on Flickr Smile
Marxista Fozzski
(19 Dec 2014, 12:24 pm)Jimmi wrote Think its awhile since I last posted something on here that wasn't just something stupid I found on the internet or stories relating to what other people have posted...

I've been having a look at the popular section of my Flickr and I've noticed that my photo of an unbranded Belmont StreetLite has just hit over 1,000 views Smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127079988@...241622630/

Thanks to everyone on here who has viewed, commented or given a favourite to any of my photos on Flickr Smile
Will get round to having a ganders at your flickr sometime
Today has been great! This afternoon we all had a Dominos Pizza each, and we could watch a film or go on the laptops! Was really happy when I saw the Dominos in her room Wink
(19 Dec 2014, 3:49 pm)Tom wrote Today has been great! This afternoon we all had a Dominos Pizza each, and we could watch a film or go on the laptops! Was really happy when I saw the Dominos in her room Wink

I'm full of cold, so I didn't go in today. Sad - although I must say I wasn't going to miss much!

When I was in Years 7 & 8, we were on the lower site, and the head there used to let us have the Friday afternoon just sitting in our tutor rooms doing quizzes and stuff. How many times I remember going down from our tutor room (it was the music room - so we had the biggest room in the building! Big Grin) to the teachers corridor to hand in our answers!

Now that I'm on the upper site - the head up here isn't as nice. He said 'work them till the very end', according to the Head of RE!