You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V2

RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(13 Dec 2014, 6:03 pm)MrFozz wrote If buses could talk, I wonder if they would say 'Look it's Bar...I mean Bazza, better be good as gold fellas'

Pronto vehicles seem never to break down and always perform good although despite being at Crook they have to be serviced at Chester-le-Street
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(13 Dec 2014, 6:54 pm)Tom wrote Hope you are all right!
Not sure why Marcus likes the post lol? Wink

Even though there was blood dripping on the floor, I haven't died of blood loss so I'm presuming I'm alright haha. I've got limited use of the injured fingers at the minute though. Even simple tasks such as holding my phone, a pen, a fork and so on are all quite hard!
Sam Ridley wants my email address gosh I blocked this person on FACEBOOK I just want him to F*** Off and leave me alone he is stalking me do not worry police will be on to him for harassment next time he does it as i am sick to death of his intimidating of me 1. i am not perfect 2. i also have autism 3. i 50/50 may have bipolar (not confirmed) 4.i am half blind 5. i like to keep myself to myself nowadays instead of likes of him bringing me down
Owner of Bella the Cat

(13 Dec 2014, 11:29 pm)Racer_Experience wrote Sam Ridley wants my email address gosh I blocked this person on FACEBOOK I just want him to F*** Off and leave me alone he is stalking me do not worry police will be on to him for harassment next time he does it as i am sick to death of his intimidating of me 1. i am not perfect 2. i also have autism 3. i 50/50 may have bipolar (not confirmed) 4.i am half blind 5. i like to keep myself to myself nowadays instead of likes of him bringing me down

Honestly cant believe your letting a Person who is Several Years younger than you Intimidate you Bazza, Grow a set of Bollocks and stop being a Girl and give the twat a mouthful of abuse back for crying out loud.
Facebook.

Is anyone else's playing up?
Apart from it now notifying me in my feed, whenever someone comments on or likes a random persons photo/status - I can't view comments on my own status.
Getting notifications that people are saying stuff, but I can't see the comments.
My curiosity is needing to get the better of me.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(14 Dec 2014, 4:55 pm)Andreos1 wrote Facebook.

Is anyone else's playing up?
Apart from it now notifying me in my feed, whenever someone comments on or likes a random persons photo/status - I can't view comments on my own status.
Getting notifications that people are saying stuff, but I can't see the comments.
My curiosity is needing to get the better of me.

Mine is now 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Remember when i said in the "what makes you happy" thread that i finished uni for the year and i didn't have to go in... well i just remembered i do because i need to pick up my bus pass voucher, means i get a free network one bus pass, all zones for free! =D

Means i have to travel all the way to Washington just for that!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
The police helicopter...

... Flying over Ashington at about 8 last night. For no reason whatsoever never turn on its tracker light!

It flies over nearly every day now... One time it was in the sky above Ashington for 45 minutes shining its light down.
(13 Dec 2014, 11:29 pm)Racer_Experience wrote Sam Ridley wants my email address gosh I blocked this person on FACEBOOK I just want him to F*** Off and leave me alone he is stalking me do not worry police will be on to him for harassment next time he does it as i am sick to death of his intimidating of me 1. i am not perfect 2. i also have autism 3. i 50/50 may have bipolar (not confirmed) 4.i am half blind 5. i like to keep myself to myself nowadays instead of likes of him bringing me down

Bazza, he's the biggest pest in the hobby... He's been on Keiron Bains' paperbus website requesting the likes of "the abc bus" and all that! Really annoying! He probably is one of them "bus spotters".
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(14 Dec 2014, 3:42 pm)Malarkey wrote Honestly cant believe your letting a Person who is Several Years younger than you Intimidate you Bazza, Grow a set of Bollocks and stop being a Girl and give the twat a mouthful of abuse back for crying out loud.
Here Here Adam...
I love the Winter period, but I always have to same problem every year - I get sore lips due to the cold. I have to use all the different creams to stop me licking them and causing excruciating pain.

Went to school today, Period 1 I started getting agitated so I decided to put some on. Realised I'd left it at home.

I've also got some really bad cramps in my stomach, and I'm currently just lying in bed trying to rest. Doubt I'll be going in tomorrow.
(14 Dec 2014, 3:42 pm)Malarkey wrote Honestly cant believe your letting a Person who is Several Years younger than you Intimidate you Bazza, Grow a set of Bollocks and stop being a Girl and give the twat a mouthful of abuse back for crying out loud.
he will get more than a mouthful plus Sam hangs around with the wrong people 
(15 Dec 2014, 9:18 am)ArrivaNE_7522 wrote Bazza, he's the biggest pest in the hobby... He's been on Keiron Bains' paperbus website requesting the likes of "the abc bus" and all that! Really annoying! He probably is one of them "bus spotters".
100%% agree i was once talking to a nexus advisor when i had minutes later took photos and he said in quote "Sam stalks Nexus" that was from Jamie who was on duty at Park Lane that day i was with my mate paul at the time p.s. all photos were off property and i had just finished taking photos outside the property near barnardos
(15 Dec 2014, 10:43 am)MrFozz wrote Here Here Adam...

agreed
Owner of Bella the Cat

Marxista Fozzski
(15 Dec 2014, 8:21 pm)Racer_Experience wrote he will get more than a mouthful plus Sam hangs around with the wrong people 
100%% agree i was once talking to a nexus advisor when i had minutes later took photos and he said in quote "Sam stalks Nexus" that was from Jamie who was on duty at Park Lane that day i was with my mate paul at the time p.s. all photos were off property and i had just finished taking photos outside the property near barnardos

agreed
Pipe down bazza...

Take note of what your writing, one thing you agreed woth in your last rant is that your the biggest pest in the hobby
Leighton Baines and not choosing the correct captain (yet again) in my fantasy football team.

Baines lost 5pts by virtue of a booking and conceding a late goal.

Yet again, I chose the wrong captain. Lost roughly a hundred points over the season by picking a player who scores average, over the one who scores big.

Off today as a result of my cramps, and rather surprisingly, my back. Dare say I only got 3 hours sleep at the most because I was lying there trying to get my back pain to go away. Couldn't rest on it, it was that bad.

I woke up about 7:30 to tell my mam, so she decided to keep me off for the day to see how I go.

Haven't improved much in terms of my cramps, but my back is a lot better. Smile
Middlesbrough Council have been messing with the traffic lights at Brambles Farm. As a result they've completely fucked up the traffic flow to the point that the morning peak has become a complete write off. The queue for Brambles Farm lights has stretched about a mile and a half back up towards Ormesby roundabout.... I've done the 0720 from Easington today and yesterday, due into Middlesbrough at 0843 (extra running time to deal with the traffic!) and yesterday I arrived at 0913, today at 0908.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Traffic was bad enough the last few times I rode the 5/5A and X93, I'm never getting them again at peak times if it is now considerably worse.

Also got stuck behind three women walking really slowly, not ideal when you're trying to catch the X2 and having a scary looking tramp lady shouting at you because she wants a favour.
Made a post on another forum, regarding my views on train drivers being given tablets in their cabs.

Received a response that I find quite rude, considering I only made my own innocent view....

'How will it be any more of a distraction than having your own tablet or phone in your bag?

Providing they are not used when actually driving I don't see the problem. I also don't see an issue with tablets being mounted to display live running times. Train crews are professional, let's treat them as such, shall we?'

A bit much considering all I said was no more than that I agreed with other posts in how they could be viewed as a slight distraction....
(16 Dec 2014, 4:31 pm)Jimmi wrote Traffic was bad enough the last few times I rode the 5/5A and X93, I'm never getting them again at peak times if it is now considerably worse.

Also got stuck behind three women walking really slowly, not ideal when you're trying to catch the X2 and having a scary looking tramp lady shouting at you because she wants a favour.

Hopefully they'll see sense and revert whatever change they've made as it's an absolute joke the way it is at present. Even outside of the peak we've been getting in 15-20 mins late. Had to use an extra bus to send them out on time. Eg 1553 was due in at 1128 and arrived at 1150ish so I used it for my 1205, which I passed the bus I should have had at Marton Road at 1219!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(16 Dec 2014, 7:20 am)MrFozz wrote Pipe down bazza...

Take note of what your writing, one thing you agreed woth in your last rant is that your the biggest pest in the hobby

referring to sam as a pest i try to avoid as many bus spotters as i can the bad ones the ok ones i have a convo with 
Owner of Bella the Cat

Chemistry Sad 
We got told today to make a "Standard Solution " as we should have done it at GCSE. None of us had, so instead of doing what we were meant to do (which is quite fun) we spent the hour doing something we should have already done Sad
Just catching up with the news and watching them absolute fucking nutjobs in Pakistan.

Absolute disgrace to humanity.
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(16 Dec 2014, 11:00 pm)Andreos1 wrote Just catching up with the news and watching them absolute fucking nutjobs in Pakistan.

Absolute disgrace to humanity.
Taliban up to there old tricks again?

Have not seen much news today, so dont really know much more than a school was raided or something???