You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(19 Dec 2014, 5:20 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I'm full of cold, so I didn't go in today. Sad - although I must say I wasn't going to miss much!

When I was in Years 7 & 8, we were on the lower site, and the head there used to let us have the Friday afternoon just sitting in our tutor rooms doing quizzes and stuff. How many times I remember going down from our tutor room (it was the music room - so we had the biggest room in the building! Big Grin) to the teachers corridor to hand in our answers!

Now that I'm on the upper site - the head up here isn't as nice. He said 'work them till the very end', according to the Head of RE!

Ah right, are you any better? 

I wasn't expecting a Pizza mind! We done a quiz, and the winners got a bag of Haribos - sadly, we didn't win!
We have one of the biggest rooms as it is a drama room Smile

We haven't done any work at all this week really Wink
I'm one day late.. But I bought an Explorer and was riding around on buses for nine hours. Most of them hours were in Gosforth because of road works. And at Seaton Burn. I enjoyed every nine hours on thirteen buses.
Today has been a good day, off for two weeks! Going to York tommorow to do a bit bus/train spotting. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing a 144 for the first time!
(19 Dec 2014, 5:34 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Today has been a good day, off for two weeks! Going to York tommorow to do a bit bus/train spotting. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing a 144 for the first time!

Look out for 91111 while you're there. Are you going by East Coast?
(19 Dec 2014, 5:55 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 wrote Look out for 91111 while you're there. Are you going by East Coast?

I got a video of it departing Newcastle, when I was heading up to Glasgow the other week. Struck quite lucky actually.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(19 Dec 2014, 5:24 pm)Tom wrote Ah right, are you any better? 

I wasn't expecting a Pizza mind! We done a quiz, and the winners got a bag of Haribos - sadly, we didn't win!
We have one of the biggest rooms as it is a drama room Smile

We haven't done any work at all this week really Wink
We didn't even have non-uniform Sad 
(19 Dec 2014, 9:07 pm)Tom wrote We didn't either - but I'm not too bothered about that Smile
It's just a bit annoying, when the other schools in the area have non-school uniform  Undecided
(19 Dec 2014, 5:34 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Today has been a good day, off for two weeks! Going to York tommorow to do a bit bus/train spotting. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing a 144 for the first time!

You'll be lucky if you see a 144 in York. The only ones worth looking at are the two services from Sheffield really, everything else is either 150s (Harrogate) or 158s (Selby/Hull).

What made me happy today is taking me off my 2nd half of my duty (27s) and sticking me on 5s - had enough of tone services this morning Smile Finished nearly an hour later but so much nicer to do!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

That the GNE thread has being changed and all the pointless threads have gone!

However, why has the Go North East: Latest News & Discussion and Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes threads being locked?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(20 Dec 2014, 9:32 am)Michael wrote That the GNE thread has being changed and all the pointless threads have gone!

However, why has the Go North East: Latest News & Discussion and Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes threads being locked?
Ooer.. They weren't locked last night! I shall sort it out.
(20 Dec 2014, 9:49 am)Dan wrote Ooer.. They weren't locked last night! I shall sort it out.

Tongue, might be a bug or glitch. 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(20 Dec 2014, 9:51 am)Michael wrote , might be a bug or glitch. 
Well they were automatically unsticking themselves, which was why I wasn't happy with having 20-odd threads!

Glad doing that hasn't just made me happy, though.
(20 Dec 2014, 9:53 am)Dan wrote Well they were automatically unsticking themselves, which was why I wasn't happy with having 20-odd threads!

It was getting ridiculous with the amount of threads in the GNE tab, most were pointless. 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(20 Dec 2014, 9:53 am)Dan wrote Well they were automatically unsticking themselves, which was why I wasn't happy with having 20-odd threads!

Definitely a good move. Just need some members to actually read before they post, and we'll hit the jackpot.

Went out to finish off my Xmas shopping today, and came back with a Playstation 4. Funny how things work out!
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Yes I've been out and smashed what was left of my Christmas shopping today too.

I too have been pleased to see things tidied up and I would like to do the same in the independents forum at some point.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Site Administrator
I do fear that I've foofed the forum up a bit though!

I have been regularly getting the following error message this evening:
"Resource Limit Is Reached The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later."

The website has been running quite slowly for me, too.  Undecided
(19 Dec 2014, 9:40 pm)tyresmoke wrote You'll be lucky if you see a 144 in York. The only ones worth looking at are the two services from Sheffield really, everything else is either 150s (Harrogate) or 158s (Selby/Hull).

What made me happy today is taking me off my 2nd half of my duty (27s) and sticking me on 5s - had enough of tone services this morning Smile Finished nearly an hour later but so much nicer to do!

We seen loads of 144's
After moaning about not picking the correct captain and loosing a stack of points over the course of the season, Charlie Austin has gone a long way in redeeming some of my managerial abilities.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Finally getting the seventh T-Shirt (so far) that I'm getting a little collection of. And by far it's the best one of the 7th in terms of Artwork. Would post a photo of it, but I rather not reveal what is on the shirts which is also linked to the card games I play.
Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Site Administrator
(22 Dec 2014, 2:15 am)GMitchelhill wrote Pizza at this time at night? Are you loco in the coco?
Aye.....could say that!
Flicking through the channels before scooting off to bed and finding Kylie on ch3 strutting her stuff.

Another beer and putting off going to bed for a bit? Daft question really...
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Marxista Fozzski
(23 Dec 2014, 10:59 pm)Jimmi wrote My mobile has just done an update and I can now reply to comments on here again.
Breaking News

Jimmi makes an appearance on a positive thread