Menu

Pages (146)    158 59 60146   
MrFozz   17 Dec 2014, 10:32 pm
Queen to abdicate on Christmas Day? Bookies suspend betting sparking speculation over royal announcement

WHAT...Cant see the old girl wanting to retire yet
Adrian   17 Dec 2014, 10:45 pm
(17 Dec 2014, 10:32 pm)MrFozz wrote Queen to abdicate on Christmas Day? Bookies suspend betting sparking speculation over royal announcement

WHAT...Cant see the old girl wanting to retire yet
I wouldn't complain. We'll get an extra bank holiday for the coronation. Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
MrFozz   17 Dec 2014, 10:47 pm
(17 Dec 2014, 10:45 pm)aureolin wrote I wouldn't complain. We'll get an extra bank holiday for the coronation. Smile
Lol...

An excuse for a piss up for me...

Do you think Liz is ready to call it a day now???
Adrian   17 Dec 2014, 10:48 pm
(17 Dec 2014, 10:47 pm)MrFozz wrote Lol...

An excuse for a piss up for me...

Do you think Liz is ready to call it a day now???
She'd go out on a high after all the lows around the Dianna death and such. I honestly can't see her doing it in a general election year tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   17 Dec 2014, 10:57 pm
(17 Dec 2014, 10:48 pm)aureolin wrote She'd go out on a high after all the lows around the Dianna death and such. I honestly can't see her doing it in a general election year tho.
Never thought about the Election to be honest...The Queen abdicating would certainly overshadow that

Must say, after Diana, at one point it seemed like the Royals were finished and the Royals were on there arse, but managed to pull through, she has had a good innings though.

One thing though, if she did abdicate, I would like to see Charles abdicate at the same time and pass it straight to William, though I dont see that ever happening

If she was gonna do it, that would be the perfect time to make the announcement, when the World is watching
Jimmi   18 Dec 2014, 5:52 pm
Sky Sports have a Darts name generator.

What's your darts nickname...
http://skysports.dartsnamegenerator.com/

Mine was "The Jack Russell"
R852 PRG   18 Dec 2014, 6:08 pm
@Fozz & aureolin

This summarizes my views on the royal family rather well;

http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/how-t...g-britain/
MrFozz   18 Dec 2014, 6:29 pm
(18 Dec 2014, 6:08 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote @Fozz & aureolin

This summarizes my views on the royal family rather well;

http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/how-t...g-britain/
I love the Royal Family to be honest and I am not giving a reason why, I like the idea of it, the tradition and protocol in it, and our pomp and ceremony that comes with them, it is the envy of the world and no matter what they are tourist attractions.

While I love the Royals that is not to say I would not support a Republic though
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   19 Dec 2014, 4:38 pm
Which former dictator does the person pictured remind you of?

[Image: f7807061265294146db047b4e65f3b0e.jpg]

DanPicken   19 Dec 2014, 5:20 pm
(18 Dec 2014, 5:52 pm)Jimmi wrote Sky Sports have a Darts name generator.

What's your darts nickname...
http://skysports.dartsnamegenerator.com/

Mine was "The Jack Russell"

Mine was Daniel 'Double Dekker' Picken.
R852 PRG   19 Dec 2014, 6:25 pm
(19 Dec 2014, 4:38 pm)aureolin wrote Which former dictator does the person pictured remind you of?

[Image: f7807061265294146db047b4e65f3b0e.jpg]

Adolf Shitler.
Malarkey   19 Dec 2014, 6:32 pm
Mine was "The Arctic Fox", what a shit nickname is that is.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andreos1   19 Dec 2014, 6:33 pm
ANDREOS

"Curly Coated Retriever"
CONSTANTOPOLOUS

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
MrFozz   20 Dec 2014, 9:55 am
I see Sony pulled a satirical film that that features the assassination of Kim Jong-Un after being threatened by North Korean backed hackers with terrorist attacks...

Come on thats just silly, it is meant to be a laugh and not taken seriously...

Could you imagine the uproar if I made a film about the assassination of Andreos, the FPF would toilet paper my house, stick spuds in our car exhaust and sugar in the petrol tank lol
MrFozz   20 Dec 2014, 9:57 am
My Darts Name is

[Image: 1e428a1942dd842ca29fd9401dc39dd3.jpg]
Andreos1   20 Dec 2014, 10:24 am
Cling film on your toilet seat, wet toilet paper on your face during the night (papier mache Fozz anyone?), superglue in your door locks and tuna fish hidden around your house.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   20 Dec 2014, 5:39 pm
(20 Dec 2014, 10:24 am)Andreos1 wrote Cling film on your toilet seat, wet toilet paper on your face during the night (papier mache Fozz anyone?), superglue in your door locks and tuna fish hidden around your house.
So you have evolved from simply tipping horse and cow turd on someomes doorstep and posting turds through letterboxes [emoji14]
Andreos1   20 Dec 2014, 9:24 pm
Nah, not our style. That's more like Malarkeys Lambton Mad Dogs.

Mind, when you are wandering about, wondering how to get the wet toilet paper off your fave, which has moulded into a papier mache Fozz, one of the FPF members will be on hand to give you a super wedgie and take a photo of your plight.

Jimmi   21 Dec 2014, 4:27 pm
Cookie's always seems to love throwing random crap at me.

Almost every time I've been on Flickr this week, there has been an advert for a 5 pack of brightly coloured briefs from a clothing website I went on once the other week, also keep getting Littlewoods pop up all the time from when I was searching for an iPod Classic months ago now.
Michael   21 Dec 2014, 10:33 pm
http://news.sky.com/story/1395922/man-sh...into-crowd

What is this world coming to

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   22 Dec 2014, 6:12 pm
http://news.sky.com/story/1396275/bin-lo...s-six-dead

A council refuse lorry has smashed into a crowd of Christmas shoppers in Glasgow city centre, killing six people.

R.I.P

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   22 Dec 2014, 6:53 pm
(22 Dec 2014, 6:12 pm)Michael wrote http://news.sky.com/story/1396275/bin-lo...s-six-dead

A council refuse lorry has smashed into a crowd of Christmas shoppers in Glasgow city centre, killing six people.

R.I.P
Just seen this TV...

Death is never good under any circumstances, but at this time of year is absolutely tragic, 3 days from Xmas...The Polis ruled out terrorism...

My heart, soul, thoughts and prayers are with Glasgow and victims of this tragic event

Scotland have had there fair share of bad christmas' over the years

2013 Glasgow Helicopter Crash

The Clutha was demolished in November 2013

Lockerbie Bomb/Pan-Am 103

The bombing of Pan-Am 103 in 1988

Coincidently yesterday was the 26th anniversary of Lockerbie
Michael   22 Dec 2014, 6:55 pm
(22 Dec 2014, 6:53 pm)MrFozz wrote Just seen this TV...

Death is never good under any circumstances, but at this time of year is absolutely tragic, 3 days from Xmas...The Polis ruled out terrorism...

My heart, soul, thoughts and prayers are with Glasgow and victims of this tragic event

Scotland have had there fair share of bad christmas' over the years

2013 Glasgow Helicopter Crash

The Clutha was demolished in November 2013

Lockerbie Bomb/Pan-Am 103

The bombing of Pan-Am 103 in 1988

Coincidently yesterday was the 26th anniversary of Lockerbie

They reckon the driver took bad at the wheel =(. 

That's bad luck, gonna be a hard Christmas for them.

They think young children were also involved. 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   22 Dec 2014, 7:03 pm
(22 Dec 2014, 6:55 pm)Michael wrote They reckon the driver took bad at the wheel =(. 

That's bad luck, gonna be a hard Christmas for them.

They think young children were also involved. 

Sad

Damn, one minute a kid is innocently looking forward to Santa coming along, then they walk into hell Sad

Sounds like the driver was incapacitated...If that is the case, I reckon heart attack or stroke...

My thoughts are also with the driver who is in Hospital now
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R852 PRG   22 Dec 2014, 7:05 pm
(22 Dec 2014, 7:03 pm)MrFozz wrote Sad

Damn, one minute a kid is innocently looking forward to Santa coming along, then they walk into hell Sad

Sounds like the driver was incapacitated...If that is the case, I reckon heart attack or stroke...

My thoughts are also with the driver who is in Hospital now

He must feel absolutely awful! Sad, I hope he understands that if it was a medical problem he was unaware of, that it wasn't his fault and shouldn't be his burden to bear.
MrFozz   22 Dec 2014, 7:32 pm
(22 Dec 2014, 7:05 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote He must feel absolutely awful! Sad, I hope he understands that if it was a medical problem he was unaware of, that it wasn't his fault and shouldn't be his burden to bear.

I dont think anything could would take any feeling of guilt away, it will be a weight on his shoulders for the rest of his life...
MrFozz   22 Dec 2014, 7:57 pm
Similar incident in Nantes, France

Man rams van into Christmas market in western France, injures 10

Happened in Nantes
Malarkey   22 Dec 2014, 9:36 pm
I almost forgot to mention that this morning whilst in Ingeus I had the pleasure of speaking to Dave "The Rave" for what had to be the longest 10 Minutes of my life, 10 Minutes I will never everrrrrrrrrrrrr get back.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   22 Dec 2014, 10:03 pm
(22 Dec 2014, 9:36 pm)Malarkey wrote I almost forgot to mention that this morning whilst in Ingeus I had the pleasure of speaking to Dave "The Rave" for what had to be the longest 10 Minutes of my life, 10 Minutes I will never everrrrrrrrrrrrr get back.
Did you get the story about MC Moses?

Andreos1   22 Dec 2014, 10:09 pm
Just watching the news now and seeing mobile phone footage of the crash in Glasgow.

Scary stuff.

Like others, I have used Queen Street. Walking those streets and George Square on a pretty regular basis.
I often walked the short distance to Stockwell Street, stopping at the Holiday Inn Express, opposite The Clutha (haven't stopped their since last October).
As nasty as both scenes are, it sometimes smacks home how close it is, when visiting those areas regularly.

Like The Clutha, fatalities are low - although one fatality is always one too many.

Hopefully everyone else makes a full recovery. Physically and mentally.

Pages (146)    158 59 60146