You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Christmas 2014
(25 Dec 2014, 8:40 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Merry Christmas everyone - member or guest! Smile

Hope you all get what you're after.....just come across my angel model! Big Grin

Would it be inappropriate to lower the tone right now Wink
Marxista Fozzski
(25 Dec 2014, 8:44 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Don't ruin Christmas.....or Jimmi will come out of office and you will take his place! Wink
Merry Christmas mate...

(25 Dec 2014, 8:44 am)MarcTheA4 wrote Don't ruin Christmas.....or Jimmi will come out of office and you will take his place! Wink
Merry Christmas mate...
Marxista Fozzski
(25 Dec 2014, 8:48 am)MarcTheA4 wrote And you, Fozz! Smile

Did they ever have a OFITG Christmas special, out of interest? I thought I would have seen them all by now and haven't yet come across one.
what is with you coming across things Tongue

There was Xmas Specials in 1990, 1991, 1993 and 1995-1997
RE: Christmas 2014
Well I better chip in with a seasonal greeting so Merry Christmas everybody, hope you all have a superb day. I'd be up for the gallery of Xmas dinners later Wink

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Can we spare a thought to everyone who isn't with us for Christmas, the departed and the ones away from families protecting their countries.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(25 Dec 2014, 10:30 am)MarcTheA4 wrote I might actually take a Christmas dinner selfie.......Tongue

Are you going to share it with us?
I hate my photo being took Smile
Marxista Fozzski
(25 Dec 2014, 10:07 am)Michael wrote Can we spare a thought to everyone who isn't with us for Christmas, the departed and the ones away from families protecting their countries.

Well said Michael...

(25 Dec 2014, 10:30 am)MarcTheA4 wrote I might actually take a Christmas dinner selfie.......

I agree with Michael, I must admit I'm going to miss my grandad this year. At least we've got the puppy! Smile

Remember, it is for life, not just christmas
Merry Christmas!

Hope you all enjoy your day, with family, friends or loved ones.

As for the Christmas specials of One Foot in the Grave, aye there were several.
Sure One Foot in the Algarve was a Christmas special. The one mentioned yesterday where Victor was a gardener and ended up off his t!ts may have been one, as was the final episodes when he died.
Or, they may not have been and the bottles of Stella have gone to my head already!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Christmas 2014
(25 Dec 2014, 11:57 am)Andreos1 wrote Merry Christmas!

Hope you all enjoy your day, with family, friends or loved ones.

As for the Christmas specials of One Foot in the Grave, aye there were several.
Sure One Foot in the Algarve was a Christmas special. The one mentioned yesterday where Victor was a gardener and ended up off his t!ts may have been one, as was the final episodes when he died.
Or, they may not have been and the bottles of Stella have gone to my head already!

I've seen One Foot in the Algarve - I loved Mrs Warboys in that episode!

I also like Things aren't Simple Anymore, I think that was the final episode in the series. That was about 45 mins, so maybe a special?
Sure someone will be able to confirm 100%.
Just going off (hazy) memory here.

Right, Mrs Constantopolous is shouting at the kids and the out laws are round shortly, so it looks like my hiding place upstairs will have to be abandoned for now.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'