You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V2

Marxista Fozzski
RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(13 Jan 2015, 6:33 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I thought you just said a blue coat?
Grey jumper under a blue coat not fastened right up perhaps
(13 Jan 2015, 6:33 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I thought you just said a blue coat?

I was sitting on my blue coat - I took it off because I knew it takes ages to get to my house...
(13 Jan 2015, 6:33 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 wrote If you seen anyone at the top when you put your hand out, I was wearing a grey jumper.
I didn't even see it coming Tongue Was in the shelter on my phone until it came, as I wasn't expecting it (think it was a bit late) just hopped on as someone got off.
(13 Jan 2015, 6:38 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 wrote Which stop did you get on, was it being driving by a young-ish looking driver...
Don't really want to say where I got on/off Smile ,  but from what I remember no not too young, middle aged probably, having said that I didn't really pay much attention 
The downstairs seats at the back of the GNE Spectra.

Like sitting on concrete steps.

Horrendous.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(13 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm)mb134 wrote Don't really want to say where I got on/off Smile ,  but from what I remember no not too young, middle aged probably, having said that I didn't really pay much attention 

I got off at Fifth Avenue, I wouldn't say where I got off if I lived next to a stop. I divint want ye lot following me to my house Tongue
Does anyone feel sometimes they try to hard to make a conversation with someone?

That was me earlier, don't know why i bother with some people!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(14 Jan 2015, 10:18 am)Michael wrote Does anyone feel sometimes they try to hard to make a conversation with someone?

That was me earlier, don't know why i bother with some people!
I used to do it all the time with my friends, and now im like fuck it I really cant be bothered anymore.
(14 Jan 2015, 1:21 pm)Davie wrote I tried a photo of Go North East 7090 but it turned out like this https://flic.kr/p/qNqyV5
Shouldn't the vehicle actually be visible in the photo? If you're taking with smart phone, it may be worth you taking shots of vehicles standing still, e.g. at a bus stop? Then at least you can crop them down...
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(14 Jan 2015, 2:48 pm)aureolin wrote Shouldn't the vehicle actually be visible in the photo? If you're taking with smart phone, it may be worth you taking shots of vehicles standing still, e.g. at a bus stop? Then at least you can crop them down...

I was walking home, and it passed me, so I didn't have much time to get a decent photo, I usually just stand at bus stops
(14 Jan 2015, 3:12 pm)Davie wrote I was walking home, and it passed me, so I didn't have much time to get a decent photo, I usually just stand at bus stops

I would have let it pass, if I knew it wasn't going to be a decent shot.
sister is keep on pausing the tv when people are watching it
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(14 Jan 2015, 6:26 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Snatch the remote off of her and then kick the shit out of her.

What I would do with mine. Wink

tempted
Owner of Bella the Cat

(14 Jan 2015, 6:33 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Oh wait yeah it's Thursday tomorrow I've got Science with Mr. Gilbert from The Inbetweeners!!!

i have seen a lookalike in the past of loads of people last Saturday I saw a Neil from The Inbetweeners lookalike namely Costel Pantilimon who happens to play for Sunderland AFC
.jpg 1.Costel Pantilimon.jpg
Owner of Bella the Cat

Driver of today's bus home is the slowest one ever,
An OAP gave me a shit look because I was sat behind the driver in the (what I call "The Cabin") on a 57-reg E400. I deserve to sit in "The Cabin" because it isn't a priority seat and I was only going a short distance. You bastard.

Rant over for today.
(14 Jan 2015, 6:25 pm)Racer_Experience wrote sister is keep on pausing the tv when people are watching it

Wait till she gets to stand up, and hit her with a perfectly executed RKO.
(14 Jan 2015, 6:41 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Out of interest, are those little seats at the front priority?

Never heard it mentioned before, always assumed it was those at the front of the main seating area.

Yeah Marcus....just for you  Tongue
(14 Jan 2015, 6:41 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Out of interest, are those little seats at the front priority?

Never heard it mentioned before, always assumed it was those at the front of the main seating area.

Don't believe so, as they've got a step to get to them. I don't think the ones on the GNE B5LHs, in front of the wheelchair bay, are priority either. 
(14 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm)citaro5284 wrote Yeah Marcus....just for you  Tongue

Aww, Citaro, I'm touched. Tongue

Before I post this - I hope nobody sees that 'touched' in the wrong way...on Monday my maths teacher (the hilarious one) was ill so we had the notorious Mrs. Redman...22 years in the army and decides to become a cover duty supervisor!...

She was picking groups for some project we're doing and basically aimed her hand at everybody to team them up. After it looked like everybody had been teamed up she said...'Right, now who haven't I touched yet?'...the sniggering from one or two led to everybody looking like Ian Beale when he told Peter that Lucy 'was gone'...

My maths teacher may as well have been in because Jesus that made my day! Tongue
Marxista Fozzski
(14 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm)aureolin wrote Wait till she gets to stand up, and hit her with a perfectly executed RKO.
Out of nowhere