You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V2

RE: What's annoying you today? V2
Well I don't like Dominos Pizza that much either.

The pizza was sat in Quality Control for about an hour on the live pizza tracker
Then it was out on delivery for another bloody half hour
(The order was placed at 1 due to be delivered at 6 arrived at 8)

It would have been quicker walking to Dominos.
(22 Jan 2015, 9:46 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I tend to order from Pizza Figaro in Chester-le-Street, have done for years.

I always answer the door on a Saturday night because my mam and dad are always in the front with a Domino's - disgusting!

Can't stand Domino's, it's awful.

#bluhbluhbluh

(22 Jan 2015, 9:50 pm)aureolin wrote Go next door to Bridge End. The special burgers are unreal. Bit of garlic sauce and onions, and the jobs a good'un! 

Always get mixed up with those two - especially after a drink, but purchased a pizza from one of those two places, ate some, took it to work the next day and realised the base was mouldy.

Have never known anything grow that much mould overnight - so avoid the two like the plague now, on the basis the mould was there the previous night
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(23 Jan 2015, 9:12 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Andreos - turn your invisible viewing off!

What for?
There are two others being invisible at the the moment - not just me.
Marxista Fozzski
(23 Jan 2015, 9:08 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Fozz, how can you be barred for life? I don't know how that works.
I was told never to go in there again, it is irrelevant now though, there is no Pizza Hut in Durham City anymore...so thats how that worked, I have been barred from Pubs for life, one landlord saying 'You'll never set foot in here again, as long as I am in charge'
(23 Jan 2015, 9:16 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Andreos - are you just being invisible for the sake of being invisible? If so...

I've found you! Tongue

There are any amount of people who are invisible, not sure what difference it makes...
Marxista Fozzski
(23 Jan 2015, 9:21 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Fozz - they've probably bumped up security as well, and signs saying "Fozz, Go Home and Be Sober".
They dont need to...I rarely drink these days, cut down in 2003 when I was a borderline alcoholic
Can you drink helium? As it's a gas, it would have to be quite cold to liquify - the kind of temperature we don't experience normally within our weather patterns on Earth, and one that would be extremely hazardous to our health.
Marxista Fozzski
(23 Jan 2015, 9:26 am)Tommy_1581 wrote And also why did you drink helium, Fozz?
Ya can't drink helium

It is a gas, sucked from a canister or balloon...Makes your voice very high nd squeaky
Marxista Fozzski
Watch this video Tommy...What helium does to your voice

Jimmy Fallon interviewing Morgan Freeman and there both sucking helium

Marxista Fozzski
(24 Jan 2015, 4:54 pm)Jimmi wrote MY KNEE HURTS!!!

thanks Arriva for allocating a shitty Dart to the X24 I look forward to limping home in the dark... Again!
Some buses can ruin my back and neck at times, lost count of how many times a bus has nearly crippled me...

NOTE TO MODS

Can we rename this threads title to The Victor Meldrew Academy of moans and groans Tongue
(24 Jan 2015, 5:09 pm)MrFozz wrote Some buses can ruin my back and neck at times, lost count of how many times a bus has nearly crippled me...

NOTE TO MODS

Can we rename this threads title to The Victor Meldrew Academy of moans and groans Tongue

Those Darts 1301-1315 are absolutely bastards...can't stand the legroom. Jimmi - my sympathies. Smile
(24 Jan 2015, 5:13 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Those Darts 1301-1315 are absolutely bastards...can't stand the legroom. Jimmi - my sympathies. Smile

I had to ride them at least twice a week every week for 18 months so you can understand why I hate them so much! Also feel sorry for the drivers who have to drive them.
Site Administrator
(24 Jan 2015, 5:20 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Got charged £2.70 for Gateshead-Metrocentre because I didn't have the Key. So much for jobsworths.

Did you forget your Get Around Key Card? The journey would have cost 90p, if you had it...
(24 Jan 2015, 5:26 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote What Get Around Key card? Is GNE fucking up the child fares now?

I'm not 100% sure if we're on the same page as you.

Every single fare with a Get Around Key Card is 90 pence. A child fare is also 90p - I think you need to be under 11 to qualify for it. Under 5s travel free.
Site Administrator
(24 Jan 2015, 5:26 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote What Get Around Key card? Is GNE fucking up the child fares now?

There's only one Get Around Key Card available, and it's been around for a number of years now...
http://www.simplygo.com/getaround-under18/

You can order a Key Card for free online (no handing letters in, no paying £5 or whatever you have to do for Arriva) and then you'll qualify for the 90p off-peak journeys. It's always off-peak in T&W I believe, but there are peak times in Northumberland.
Marxista Fozzski
One of my favourite Victor Meldrew scenes...

Stuck in a traffic jam, Victor sticks a casette in and gets a surprise...

The Victor Meldrew Honda Song

(24 Jan 2015, 5:53 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote I've always got on GNE buses for 90p without using the Key, it's only today that the driver charged me £2.70.

How old are you again? If you're under the age for a half, you are kind of a fare evader. Tongue

Nah I'm just kidding, I don't know the ins and outs of it all.

I would recommend getting a Key though.