You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Where do you get your best photos?

Hi,

I thought it would be a great idea for us to share where we get our best photos, personally I feel I get mine just on the curve of Park Lane Interchange which is where a lot of my recent photos have been from.
RE: Where do you get your best photos?
There's a few nice spots that I like, but they tend to need the sun out during Summer for them to work. There's near the Blue Bell in Washington, the railway bridge under St Peter's Metro station, there's a spot near Heworth/Leam Lane, and I quite like Sandyford road too. Houghton town centre gives quite a backdrop. Especially in the summer.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(27 Jan 2015, 8:39 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Yeah, someone else I spoke to said Heworth is a great place but the Nexus staff tell you where to go if you're in the bus station

Aye, but Heworth is quite a big place? I've said it before, but I reckon people need to expect a bit of grief for trying to take photos in Bus Stations. Having said that, I've not had any bother in Heworth for a long time. 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
If you ever decide to photograph in Hartlepool, the best spot would be in the town centre near to the York Road/Victoria Road junction as all services pass this point. After that, the marina isn't too bad, and you only lose out on the 1, 6 and 58