You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Site Administrator
RE: Anything and Everything
(30 Jan 2015, 10:58 pm)Adam wrote I may be able to help. At uni, we covered Bloom back in late September/early October. I've been on the Learning Portal and found the associated documents that came along with that week. Please find some of them attached.

EDIT: There's also the actual lecture presentation, but unfortunately it's too large to attach.

Have bumped up the attachment size limit for .ppt and .pptx to 10MB.
(30 Jan 2015, 11:11 pm)Adam wrote oh champion. I'll give it another bash. Thank you Smile

EDIT: Seems to have worked. There you go, Andreos Smile

Wow, someone is keen! Been downloaded twice already!
Was gonna suggest emailing it, but will download it off here next time I am on the laptop.

Cheers again
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(30 Jan 2015, 11:15 pm)Andreos1 wrote Wow, someone is keen! Been downloaded twice already!
Was gonna suggest emailing it, but will download it off here next time I am on the laptop.

Cheers again

I think that were me. Was just ensuring it was working alright haha.

No problem at all though Smile
Site Administrator
(30 Jan 2015, 11:15 pm)Andreos1 wrote Wow, someone is keen! Been downloaded twice already!

Cheers again

One of them was from me!
Wanted to see what what a University lecture presentation was like - I've not experienced one myself before. Tongue 
(30 Jan 2015, 11:19 pm)Dan wrote One of them was from me!
Wanted to see what what a University lecture presentation was like - I've not experienced one myself before. Tongue 

Lectures always vary in terms on content. This example is a relatively short one. If I remember rightly, we only had a time slot of an hour for the lesson. For the 2 hour lectures that we sometimes get, some presentations can go on for 50-odd slides.
(04 Feb 2015, 8:41 am)MarcTheA4 wrote I'm ill today so I can't go into school, but looking out of my front window there is some really good snow, Adam. Big Grin

Just like my brother, you're ill...

We've had about 1 inch of snow.
Watching Kylies new concert on ITV, this male dancer whos just danced to "slow".... really good.

Kylie looking well for her age to!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Anything and Everything
Absolutely creased at what (I think) Mick said in EastEnders.

When he had Dean cornered and he shouted something like 'AND THEN SOMETHING WENT OFF IN YOUR NUTS'....(in regards to him raping Linda)...I was sitting there for about a minute laughing. I'm not sure if I heard it wrong - but I think he may have said 'NUT' as in his brain and not 'NUTS', as in....ya know...Tongue
Poundland have bought out the 99p store chain.
Reckon someone made an error with the pricing gun, cos the price was £55m.
(06 Feb 2015, 8:02 am)Andreos1 wrote Poundland have bought out the 99p store chain.
Reckon someone made an error with the pricing gun, cos the price was £55m.

Then they'll be charging 1p more than usual.

I've noticed offers in Poundland, if you spend £5 you get some posh shampoo for £8.50???
(06 Feb 2015, 6:43 pm)MrFozz wrote On the subject of Pound Shops...

Who here has seen the film Purely Belter???

Bloody hell, I haven't seen that movie in years! 

Aren't the 2 main lads from Sunderland and Sunderland supporters though
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Only ever been in one 99p Stores - the one in Middlesbrough.

Apparently, there's one in Wallsend but they don't seem as prevalent in the North East as they do in other parts of the country.
(06 Feb 2015, 6:49 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Only ever been in one 99p Stores - the one in Middlesbrough.

Apparently, there's one in Wallsend but they don't seem as prevalent in the North East as they do in other parts of the country.

I've been in there before, they never seem to have 500ml bottles of Pepsi.

The only other one I remember going in was Blackpool.
Marxista Fozzski
(06 Feb 2015, 6:46 pm)Michael wrote Bloody hell, I haven't seen that movie in years! 

Aren't the 2 main lads from Sunderland and Sunderland supporters though

Yes they are I think

I was auditioned the role of the big lad in Summer 1999, the producers came to our Youth Drama Group to audition us, Me and someone else got call backs to the Malmaison Hotel in Newcastle...The closest I ever came to being in a film...

Another funny scene was them nicking Alan Shearers car Big Grin and the Funeral Scene for Tim Healys character and the Padre says something like 'We will miss him' which came the reply 'Thank fuck the Bus Driver did not miss' Big Grin
(06 Feb 2015, 6:53 pm)Jimmi wrote I've been in there before, they never seem to have 500ml bottles of Pepsi.

The only other one I remember going in was Blackpool.

Up until then, it was the only 99p I'd ever seen in the North East. I have noticed them in London and the North West though.

I prefer Home Bargains myself.
(06 Feb 2015, 6:56 pm)MrFozz wrote Yes they are I think

I was auditioned the role of the big lad in Summer 1999, the producers came to our Youth Drama Group to audition us, Me and someone else got call backs to the Malmaison Hotel in Newcastle...The closest I ever came to being in a film...

Another funny scene was them nicking Alan Shearers car Big Grin and the Funeral Scene for Tim Healys character and the Padre says something like 'We will miss him' which came the reply 'Thank fuck the Bus Driver did not miss' Big Grin
And... It had Flora from Byker Grove on too.
(06 Feb 2015, 7:00 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Up until then, it was the only 99p I'd ever seen in the North East. I have noticed them in London and the North West though.

I prefer Home Bargains myself.

Just remembered there is one in Hartlepool too.

I prefer Home Bargains too as some things are cheaper than 99p Store.
(06 Feb 2015, 7:04 pm)Andreos1 wrote And... It had Flora from Byker Grove on too.

Was that the lass who died from some sort of brain tumour in the show?
(06 Feb 2015, 7:07 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Was that the lass who died from some sort of brain tumour in the show?

Aye, one of many females in Byker Grove who caught the eye back in the day.
Marxista Fozzski
(06 Feb 2015, 7:13 pm)Andreos1 wrote Aye, one of many females in Byker Grove who caught the eye back in the day.
Kerry Ann Christiansen

[Image: clm3i1jlc6ahlc.jpg?skj2io4l]
(06 Feb 2015, 7:21 pm)MrFozz wrote Kerry Ann Christiansen

[Image: clm3i1jlc6ahlc.jpg?skj2io4l]

That's her!

I actually dated a lass who appeared in a few episodes. She was never a major character, but still dines out on it to this day...

If you can get past the annoying bald bloke claiming his 2mins of fame - this is a good clip. http://youtu.be/Wo3B92EMHlA
Marxista Fozzski
(06 Feb 2015, 7:33 pm)MurdnunoC wrote In a tenuous bus-link, did you notice minibuses provided by GNE and Thirlwell Coaches of Swalwell?
About 2:36 in