You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V2

RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(05 Feb 2015, 3:38 pm)Jimmi wrote I was taking a break but then I heard that the ex P&R Solos were in service then heard that there may be a StreetLite on the 6 so I went to Bishop in the hope it would be on the same working as yesterday and sure enough it wasn't.

I'm also having other issues which is driving me up the wall and have really bad anger problems which seems to be getting worse.

I don't really go places for "special" workings or all that, just choose a place, stick with it, move around a bit, take photos of every bus that comes.

At the moment, I've got almost half of the East Coast train fleet to get photos of before the 1st March, I'm staying calm about it, but I'll probably end up murdering the respite workers who treat me like a baby.
For some reason I just haven't been in the mood for taking photos. Especially in this cold weather, I hate standing about doing nowt.
(05 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm)Tom wrote For some reason I just haven't been in the mood for taking photos. Especially in this cold weather, I hate standing about doing nowt.

Me too, but (see signature) I've got loads of trains to get photos of. I've had since June last year to get all of the East Coast fleet, I remember saying "6 months to go until the current franchise ends" to now, less than a month to get 31 trains. No buses this holidays, (except a planned explorer trip).
(05 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm)leestransportphotos wrote I got selected for my school football team today, but only 25 mins in i scored an own goal. And as a left-back I should be keeping them out haha

The worse debut I have seen was Iain Turner when he played for Everton at the time he got sent off 10 mins into his debut then Everton sacrificed an outfield player (James McFadden) and John Ruddy came on in goal that match was against Blackburn Rovers which Everton won 1-0 (James Beattie) that day that was back in 2006 since then Iain Turner went to Sheffield United, John Ruddy went to Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers are in a different league now namely Sky Bet Championship, James McFadden is now at St Johnstone, and as for James Beatie he is retired and he last managed Accrington Stanley in League Two
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Marxista Fozzski
(05 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm)leestransportphotos wrote I got selected for my school football team today, but only 25 mins in i scored an own goal. And as a left-back I should be keeping them out haha
FAO Marcus...

He hasn't signed for Gateshead in the Conference...

Was it the kind of own goal that would have been good if you scored at the right end
(05 Feb 2015, 6:26 pm)MrFozz wrote FAO Marcus...

He hasn't signed for Gateshead in the Conference...

Was it the kind of own goal that would have been good if you scored at the right end

The chuckle brothers once scored an own goal in an episode of Chucklevision named Football Heroes the actor playing the Rotherham United boss thought it was Ronnie Moore and Tony Towner nobody has seen Tony Towner in the news as for Ronnie Moore he has been in the news managing Hartlepool United
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Marxista Fozzski
Here is one of the most funniest own goals ever score
Chris Brass scores a corker, he tried to kick the ball back over his head only for him to kick in his own face and past his keeper

Marxista Fozzski
(05 Feb 2015, 6:31 pm)Racer_Experience wrote The chuckle brothers once scored an own goal in an episode of Chucklevision named Football Heroes the actor playing the Rotherham United boss thought it was Ronnie Moore and Tony Towner nobody has seen Tony Towner in the news as for Ronnie Moore he has been in the news managing Hartlepool United

I wish Ronnie Moore the best of luck in taking Hartlepool to the Confetence...

I will be quite happy with us getting promoted and closer to Hartlepool once again
There's worse things for Hartlepool to be worrying about at the minute other than relegation with the takeover by TMH2014 falling through. Back under the safe stewardship of IOR for now, but for how long?
Remember that annoying women last Friday, i was on about on the 18 (the one in sunderland), shes back and even louder than before..... its a Friday morning and its 8:15am! Please shut up.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(05 Feb 2015, 9:06 pm)beefcake wrote There's worse things for Hartlepool to be worrying about at the minute other than relegation with the takeover by TMH2014 falling through. Back under the safe stewardship of IOR for now, but for how long?
http://m.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local...-1-7092031

Just reading that.

Thought it had all been signed, sealed and delivered. Didn't realise there had been issues.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(06 Feb 2015, 4:35 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote How crap is Mel & Sue??

Not only is it extremely irritating...I mean why can't we just have a bus show instead of another bullshit chat show?! Undecided

First time I've seen it too, wasn't great.

Not a massive fan of chat shows, especially daytime ones just find them either boring or they are OTT chirpy chatty crap.

Still better than Loose Women, I watched once out of sheer boredom and all it was is "Men" boo!
Site Administrator
(06 Feb 2015, 6:00 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote ?

The trains and platforms often smell of urine! 
(06 Feb 2015, 6:00 pm)Dan wrote The trains and platforms often smell of urine! 

You want to go in the lifts if you think the platforms are bad!
Site Administrator
(06 Feb 2015, 6:01 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Ah. Only used it a few times, twice last week lol. Tongue

Don't suppose I have enough experience of it to have smelt the urine...

You didn't venture into the more 'rural' stations, either. Tongue 
Site Administrator
(06 Feb 2015, 6:26 pm)MurdnunoC wrote I find the stench of urine suddenly subsides once the train has left the vicinity of Sunderland.  Angel

Why I oughta....
It's the yellow line which seemingly smells the worst - gans through Byker, what can I say..?
(06 Feb 2015, 6:27 pm)Dan wrote Why I oughta....
It's the yellow line which seemingly smells the worst - gans through Byker, what can I say..?

It must be you then.

It's not just Sunderland that smells but its inhabitants too.  Tongue
(06 Feb 2015, 6:33 pm)MurdnunoC wrote It must be you then.

It's not just Sunderland that smells but its in inhabitants too.  Tongue

Ye well so does everyone from Newcastle, Gateshead and so on in the NE.... 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(06 Feb 2015, 6:36 pm)Michael wrote Ye well so does everyone from Newcastle, Gateshead and so on in the NE.... 

Not me pal. I live in the posh part of Gateshead and, like many others, don't have a Metro service.  Big Grin