You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
RE: Whats made you happy today?
(08 Feb 2015, 12:16 pm)Jimmi wrote Ah right, keep meaning to do Richmond too, especially since the X26/X27 became MAX.
Hey Jimmi, if ya heading in that direction in the summer and you want some company let me know mate, I would like a look to Barny or Richmond, never been to Richmond before and not been to Barney for years Big Grin
(08 Feb 2015, 1:57 pm)MrFozz wrote Hey Jimmi, if ya heading in that direction in the summer and you want some company let me know mate, I would like a look to Barny or Richmond, never been to Richmond before and not been to Barney for years Big Grin

I tend to like going by myself as I can decide what time I want to go out and what I do over the course of the day. Also I sometimes I can completely change my mind as to where I want to go or if I even want to go out or sometimes I wake up and think I think I'll go to Barney for example.

Although if I want the company I will send you a PM.
I've had a bit of a crappy week, although it has been a pretty good weekend - went out to a gig in Newcastle last night which turned out to be a pretty good night.

Today is a nice simple lazy day for me and I have a fry up to look forward to for my tea tonight and Top Gear is also on tonight as well.

Now I will get to laugh at what people will reply with as I am making a post in the happy thread.
Whats made you happy today?
(08 Feb 2015, 3:20 pm)Jimmi wrote I've had a bit of a crappy week, although it has been a pretty good weekend - went out to a gig in Newcastle last night which turned out to be a pretty good night.

Today is a nice simple lazy day for me and I have a fry up to look forward to for my tea tonight and Top Gear is also on tonight as well.

Now I will get to laugh at what people will reply with as I am making a post in the happy thread.

I don't believe it!
(08 Feb 2015, 11:32 am)Simmy wrote Applied to be a programmer in the RAF Reserves. Just need to explain to my parents that I won't be in any danger. They have always told me not to join the army, however since I will only be working on the technical side of things it should put their minds at rest.

Drone technology will probably reduce the need for RAF personnel to physically participate in potentially dangerous operations in the not-so-distant future. 
(08 Feb 2015, 3:24 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Drone technology will probably reduce the need for RAF personnel to physically participate in potentially dangerous operations in the not-so-distant future. 

Guard duty and patrols SHOULD be the only time RAF personnel need to get their hands mucky on the front line, apart from RAF Regiment guys.

Apart from air crews.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(08 Feb 2015, 3:20 pm)Jimmi wrote I've had a bit of a crappy week, although it has been a pretty good weekend - went out to a gig in Newcastle last night which turned out to be a pretty good night.

Top Gear & Dragons Den. Ideal having something decent on a Sunday night!

Next time you do a Saturday gig, give the Bier Keller on the Bigg Market a try. Loads of people have said it's a quality night out, but I'm yet to try it!
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Whats made you happy today?
Got 73% on my chemistry test today. Honestly don't know how I did it. 4 hours of revision and about 2 hours of sleep must be the secret formula!

However, on the downside, I found out on Wednesday night there is some GCSE presentation by some of the heads/deputy heads (we have 8!). Mainly for parents but kids can go.

I think I'll find it interesting I just hate how awkward it is when you're sitting in the theatre like in assembly and instead of your friends all you see is parents...most awkward thing ever!
Marxista Fozzski
(10 Feb 2015, 1:06 am)GMitchelhill wrote Getting to spend today, tomorrow and Wednesday with my Partner, and also Friday and Saturday on top of that. Also hoping they'll like their Valentines present I got them.
Dont do valentines myself...yet another money making scheme
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Feb 2015, 8:06 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote A) That the pathway the school are recommending I take is the Purple one - so it's a language and 3x my own choice.

B) That Jimmi's mood is set to 'Cool'. Cool

[bC) Valentines day does not fall on a schoolday, and I do not have to suffer as a result.[/b]

How so mate Big Grin

I hate Valentines nobody loves me, last time I got a valentines was from my mate and her friends lmao Big Grin
(11 Feb 2015, 8:06 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote A) That the pathway the school are recommending I take is the Purple one - so it's a language and 3x my own choice.

B) That Jimmi's mood is set to 'Cool'. Cool

C) Valentines day does not fall on a schoolday, and I do not have to suffer as a result.

Yeah, I'm not big on valentines day, just another day for corporation's can make money off of. Although if anyone is in a relationship or hoping to establish a relationship don't take this approach as you will not be in any form of relationship anymore.

I hated valentines day as this shy guy didn't get much action on valentines day when I was in school.
(11 Feb 2015, 8:25 pm)Jimmi wrote Yeah, I'm not big on valentines day, just another day for corporation's can make money off of. Although if anyone is in a relationship or hoping to establish a relationship don't take this approach as you will not be in any form of relationship anymore.

I hated valentines day as this shy guy didn't get much action on valentines day when I was in school.

It's a load of bollocks mate. As much of a con as Christmas, Easter, Halloween, etc. Just another day to get people to spend over the odds on crap they wouldn't normally buy. 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Feb 2015, 8:25 pm)Jimmi wrote Yeah, I'm not big on valentines day, just another day for corporation's can make money off of. Although if anyone is in a relationship or hoping to establish a relationship don't take this approach as you will not be in any form of relationship anymore.

This old guy gets no action, my dirty mind is wondering what context you use the words 'getting no action'

Probably does not help my case that I am as tight as a Jewish mans wallet
(11 Feb 2015, 8:42 pm)MrFozz wrote This old guy gets no action, my dirty mind is wondering what context you use the words 'getting no action'

Probably does not help my case that I am as tight as a Jewish mans wallet

Not in the context your probably thinking of. Don't think I'd particularly want "action" with the girls that went to my school though if I woke up in any of their beds now I'd probably do the turn over of regret.
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Feb 2015, 8:42 pm)aureolin wrote It's a load of bollocks mate. As much of a con as Christmas, Easter, Halloween, etc. Just another day to get people to spend over the odds on crap they wouldn't normally buy. 

Does that mean Mrs Aurelion will not revieve a gift this weekend if there is a Mrs Aurelion of course Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Feb 2015, 8:58 pm)Jimmi wrote Not in the context your probably thinking of. Don't think I'd particularly want "action" with the girls that went to my school though if I woke up in any of their beds now I'd probably do the turn over of regret.

As one of my mates would say 'I would rather chew arm off than risk waking her up' Big Grin
(11 Feb 2015, 9:01 pm)MrFozz wrote As one of my mates would say 'I would rather chew arm off than risk waking her up' Big Grin

Yeah some of the ones I could end up waking next to I'd rather risk people seeing me half dressed in a bid of making a quick escape than risk them waking up.
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Feb 2015, 9:40 pm)Adam wrote To add to the Valentine's Day debate, I too personally hate it. Like already said, it's just another day of the year for retailers to capitalise on another gimmicky occasion. 

For those of you who don't have a Valentine this year, I saw this funny thing on some page I follow on Twitter. It read something along the lines of "If you don't have a Valentine this year then don't worry, nobody loves you for the other 364 days of the year either".

Love it