Menu

Pages (90)    171 72 7390   
Rapidsnap   13 Feb 2015, 12:31 am
(12 Feb 2015, 9:17 pm)Dan wrote Better be a damn good present with it being late or you'll be in her bad books!

I can see a number of things wrong with that statement  Wink

But put it this way, I won't be in their bad books as they know I've got the good present for them, and they completely understand why it won't be delivered on time. Which reminds me, I've got to write out the card for them.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
MrFozz   13 Feb 2015, 9:52 am
(12 Feb 2015, 9:50 pm)Davie wrote I am trying to play Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 for ps3, but you can't change the playing difficulty settings
I play Football Manager Handheld 15 on my phone, I have edited the databases so much that I have lost the original files to the point of having to re-install the game [JAPANESE GOBLIN]
Jimmi   13 Feb 2015, 2:07 pm
2851 on the 5A.

Getting fed up of unpleasant Solos on this route now, sick of rammed buses!
Tom   13 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm
I feel completely ill! Was quite bad this morning, but after cross country I feel even worse. Wish I hadn't have done Games.
I haven't stopped coughing all day, and as a result my throat is killing. A few people in school have had chest infections so I hope it isn't the case for me as that'll be my half term ruined.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diamond One   13 Feb 2015, 4:03 pm
(13 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm)Tom wrote I feel completely ill! Was quite bad this morning, but after cross country I feel even worse. Wish I hadn't have done Games.
I haven't stopped coughing all day, and as a result my throat is killing. A few people in school have had chest infections so I hope it isn't the case for me as that'll be my half term ruined.

I had a runny nose a few days ago hasn't been as bad today worse illness I had once was (am not going into much details but all I can say was something to do with the bottom) kept me up all night when I was trying to sleep I think it was the off cheese and pepperoni pizza I had the previous night I wasn't in England at the time I was in a Foreign place my sister said it could have been the ice I had with my coca cola never ask for ice in a foreign bar especially Portugal 
omnicity4659   13 Feb 2015, 4:18 pm
Leather seats.

Especially leather "seats" on a screaky panel at the back.

Crapphire. 
R852 PRG   13 Feb 2015, 4:27 pm
Nothing irritates me more than teenage boys who feel the need to follow everyone they come across and under all girls photos put '[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]' then after getting a response something like '[emoji8] DM me'...

F***ing loners, have they nothing better to do with their lives?!

Sadcases...
Adrian   13 Feb 2015, 4:52 pm
Is anyone else sick of seeing these disgusting adverts, plastered all over the inside of buses?

.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1423846308641.JPG (Size 792.04 KB Downloads 28)

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diamond One   13 Feb 2015, 5:20 pm
(13 Feb 2015, 4:52 pm)aureolin wrote Is anyone else sick of seeing these disgusting adverts, plastered all over the inside of buses?

i am too they get on my nerves could advertise something else eg Food or NHS i often see them on non branded scanias eg 4964
Adrian   13 Feb 2015, 5:21 pm
(13 Feb 2015, 4:27 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Nothing irritates me more than teenage boys who feel the need to follow everyone they come across and under all girls photos put '[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]' then after getting a response something like '[emoji8] DM me'...

F***ing loners, have they nothing better to do with their lives?!

Sadcases...
Isn't this normal teenage behavior? Sure we used to do the same over MSN and such like haha.

R852 PRG   13 Feb 2015, 5:22 pm
(13 Feb 2015, 5:21 pm)aureolin wrote Isn't this normal teenage behavior? Sure we used to do the same over MSN and such like haha.

I guess, but it's just irritating that they spam every single girl they see with love heart eyes emojis, etc.

Surely they have something better to do. Tongue
Adrian   13 Feb 2015, 5:25 pm
(13 Feb 2015, 5:22 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote I guess, but it's just irritating that they spam every single girl they see with love heart eyes emojis, etc.

Surely they have something better to do. [emoji14]

You'd think, but people will always crave attention!

Oh, and once you're older than 25, you tend to just put pictures of your dinner on Instagram!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
omnicity4659   13 Feb 2015, 5:34 pm
(13 Feb 2015, 4:52 pm)aureolin wrote Is anyone else sick of seeing these disgusting adverts, plastered all over the inside of buses?

I have a photo of a GNE bus which literally has the same advert pasted along the top panels of the top deck!
Jimmi   13 Feb 2015, 5:48 pm

I'm not used to seeing adverts on the inside of buses, most of Arriva Darlington's buses just have stuff like the customer services phone number and the Sapphire 7 Pulsars have stuff like "surf with free WiFi" with people on too.

I wonder if Darlington depot has removed the MAN adverts saying how green the EcoCitys are from 4812 from when it was a demonstrator bus.
Dan   13 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm

Yep - Go North East's have had them for a good few months in Sunderland now.
There's one of the Volvo B10s which has that advertisement on both sides front to back, and it also has the advertisements externally too. I appreciate it's a pressing matter, but the advertisement itself just looks grim and when it's repeated twenty times over, it's just irritating...
Adrian   13 Feb 2015, 6:48 pm
(13 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm)Dan wrote Yep - Go North East's have had them for a good few months in Sunderland now.
There's one of the Volvo B10s which has that advertisement on both sides front to back, and it also has the advertisements externally too. I appreciate it's a pressing matter, but the advertisement itself just looks grim and when it's repeated twenty times over, it's just irritating...

Yeah, there's certainly a lot of attention pushed towards it, but perhaps to cover up what's really happening. Perhaps we can get a few of these up instead? Smile

I've noticed a few across other operators, but caught my attention more on 4924 tonight, as it was rear to front, right along the roof line, littered with them.

[Image: B3Md3JBCIAAnPG9.jpg]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   14 Feb 2015, 6:16 am
I'm ill.

No bus related outing for me this weekend.
Jimmi   14 Feb 2015, 6:29 am
Also the camera I bought yesterday is now £20 less! Not impressed.
MurdnunoC   14 Feb 2015, 11:50 am

Just remember, benefits are not handouts. In the words of another forum member, benefits (or grants) "are given to specifically support Government policy, where government believes there is a benefit to society as a whole".  Wink
Adam   14 Feb 2015, 5:44 pm
I'm blinking freezing and very tired.

And I had a trip to A&E at 3am this morning. I was in town with my friends celebrating one of their birthdays. We were in some place and the birthday boy himself decided to trip over and fall, cutting his wrist on glass quite badly in two different places. It was spouting out blood non-stop for a good hour before we went to the RVI.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andreos1   14 Feb 2015, 5:52 pm
(14 Feb 2015, 5:44 pm)Adam wrote I'm blinking freezing and very tired.

And I had a trip to A&E at 3am this morning. I was in town with my friends celebrating one of their birthdays. We were in some place and the birthday boy himself decided to trip over and fall, cutting his wrist on glass quite badly in two different places. It was spouting out blood non-stop for a good hour before we went to the RVI.

Just to rub salt in the wounds (no pun intended) Nuneaton have been voted Robbie Savages team of the day on 606.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
R852 PRG   14 Feb 2015, 5:52 pm
RE the benefits adverts.

On 8258 this morning, it was absolutely littered with them along the roof from rear to front...
Adam   14 Feb 2015, 6:02 pm
(14 Feb 2015, 5:52 pm)Andreos1 wrote Just to rub salt in the wounds (no pun intended) Nuneaton have been voted Robbie Savages team of the day on 606.

oh dear. We were pretty shambolic today like.
Andreos1   14 Feb 2015, 6:13 pm
(14 Feb 2015, 6:02 pm)Adam wrote oh dear. We were pretty shambolic today like.

Couldn't get, but going off that description - glad I missed it.

Can you put your finger on what's gone wrong this season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   14 Feb 2015, 6:18 pm
(14 Feb 2015, 6:02 pm)Adam wrote oh dear. We were pretty shambolic today like.

(14 Feb 2015, 6:13 pm)Andreos1 wrote Couldn't get, but going off that description - glad I missed it.

Can you put your finger on what's gone wrong this season?
To go from promotion contenders to mid table mediocrity in less than a year is bad, starting to seem like last season was a flash in the pan and they were punching above there weight, I hope they pick themselves up soon
Adam   14 Feb 2015, 6:22 pm
(14 Feb 2015, 6:18 pm)MrFozz wrote To go from promotion contenders to mid table mediocrity in less than a year is bad, starting to seem like last season was a flash in the pan and they were punching above there weight, I hope they pick themselves up soon

Well, we still have a few games in hands on teams around us due to the Cup and Trophy run, so where we are now (12th) isn't a proper representation of where we should be.

@Andreos, no I can't really put my finger on what's gone wrong, apart from the team are too inconsistent, and some of the good players are starting to go a bit passed their best.
Andreos1   14 Feb 2015, 6:27 pm
(14 Feb 2015, 6:18 pm)MrFozz wrote To go from promotion contenders to mid table mediocrity in less than a year is bad, starting to seem like last season was a flash in the pan and they were punching above there weight, I hope they pick themselves up soon
The run they went on last year, was something else. Performances were good.

As Adam has said, there are a few games in hand - but they need to win home matches and boost the gd against the likes of Nuneaton.
If they don't, then the games in hand are meaningless.

(14 Feb 2015, 6:22 pm)Adam wrote Well, we still have a few games in hands on teams around us due to the Cup and Trophy run, so where we are now (12th) isn't a proper representation of where we should be.

Hopefully something clicks soon, otherwise the play offs ain't gonna happen.

MrFozz   14 Feb 2015, 6:28 pm
(14 Feb 2015, 6:22 pm)Adam wrote Well, we still have a few games in hands on teams around us due to the Cup and Trophy run, so where we are now (12th) isn't a proper representation of where we should be.

@Andreos, no I can't really put my finger on what's gone wrong, apart from the team are too inconsistent, and some of the good players are starting to go a bit passed their best.
[Image: e05e093519fbd82d92ce6fda2342c3e7.jpg]

4 games in hand, so really there potentially sitting 3rd as it stands, providing they win there games in hand 😀
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   14 Feb 2015, 8:24 pm
Hate being ill.

At least I've finally got out of bed around 2 hours ago.
omnicity4659   15 Feb 2015, 12:03 pm
(14 Feb 2015, 8:24 pm)Jimmi wrote Hate being ill.

At least I've finally got out of bed around 2 hours ago.

I hate feeling tired, I've got to tidy my room because my brothers tipped it.

---

What else is annoying me, is the new Mars Bar advert, that song is getting on my wick, it plays around 122222039938389392919239 times a day, and I'm getting pissed off by it.
Pages (90)    171 72 7390