You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Former Fleet Members Living On

RE: Go North East: Former Fleet Members Living On
(16 Feb 2015, 5:42 pm)Michael wrote Surprised he hasn't included a massive story about the day to!

Don't trigger the bomb Tongue Once the trigger (subject) is provided and he has a story, his mouth explodes with words which he types (metaphorically) and then i explode reading them because there are no spaces for breaths.
(16 Feb 2015, 6:03 pm)Robert wrote Don't trigger the bomb Tongue Once the trigger (subject) is provided and he has a story, his mouth explodes with words which he types (metaphorically) and then i explode reading them because there are no spaces for breaths.

You took the words out of my mouth! (bad pun)
(16 Feb 2015, 6:05 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote You took the words out of my mouth! (bad pun)

Well, i suppose it would be good for me to go out with a bang eh?
(03 Feb 2015, 3:48 pm)Kuyoyo wrote NA52AWP has now been sold by Western Greyhound back to Ensign Bus..

And now sold onwards to Carters Travel, Kettering

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(16 Mar 2015, 5:20 pm)Robert wrote Poor National... https://flic.kr/p/rn9GZc 

Is that a little stripe of yellow I can see on the back? If so, with the blue base colour too, it looks like it's still in it's old Red, Blue & Yellow livery.

Could just be my eyes though. Wink
Did any of the red SPD's go over the border?
Passed a couple the other night, between Falkirk and Glasgow - that could only be described as being 'Northern red'.

I thought I saw one in Lincolnshire a few months back, but on closer inspection (I was in the car and not a train), it wasn't a reg I recognised.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Nice picture of 3815. Looks a lot healthier than it did a few years back when the wind blew it into River Drive Bridge in South Shields!