You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V2

RE: What's annoying you today? V2
Today, I've got no EC trains that I haven't got a photo of, photographed.

Saturday is my last chance to get photos of trains in full EC livery. If this completely fails, my life is ruined, or;

Trips to Newcastle or Morpeth on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday will have to be negotiated with my mam.

I will end up with no hair on my head come 28th February.
(19 Feb 2015, 5:49 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Today, I've got no EC trains that I haven't got a photo of, photographed.

Saturday is my last chance to get photos of trains in full EC livery. If this completely fails, my life is ruined, or;

Trips to Newcastle or Morpeth on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday will have to be negotiated with my mam.

May I ask, if you miss out on photographing a selection of trains in a specific livery, is this a disaster that will shake the world and cripple it beyond recognition?

Think about the positives - you'll be able to take photos of them during their first days. And you'll have a few years to enjoy them in that livery before they kick the bucket.
Marxista Fozzski
(19 Feb 2015, 5:49 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Today, I've got no EC trains that I haven't got a photo of, photographed.

It isn't the end of the world Tommy, yes, it would be disappointing not to get the whole collection, but life changing...Really
Still ill with this cold I've got. It's now developed into a cough and frequent 2-second dizzy spells, as well as the usual clogged up nose, sore throat, and lack of appetite. Oh dear Undecided

Being drugged up on Lemsips, eating whole lemons and throat lozenges don't seem to be working.
(20 Feb 2015, 12:04 am)MrFozz wrote The Pollis is doing me canister, in the noisy helicopter

Adds a new meaning to the saying 'Pigs might fly'

This is all I can find in your area.

19/2 0035 vulnerable missing female found by crew on cliff edge at Ryhope, Sunderland. Units directed who took her to safety.
(19 Feb 2015, 5:52 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote May I ask, if you miss out on photographing a selection of trains in a specific livery, is this a disaster that will shake the world and cripple it beyond recognition?

Yes.
Neglected my uni work all week now its Friday, i still cba to do it, its not like i have loads...... Tongue
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Richard Tiplady being abusive no more be warned the police will be at his door now
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(20 Feb 2015, 11:56 am)Racer_Experience wrote Richard Tiplady being abusive no more be warned the police will be at his door now

Your making it worse by posting it on here, just ignore him.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(20 Feb 2015, 11:56 am)Racer_Experience wrote Richard Tiplady being abusive no more be warned the police will be at his door now

Eh?

You've called the rozzers on him, for being abusive where?

Facebook? Other Social Media? Nexus Interchanges? Your house?
Dear Richard Tiplady,

If you're an enthusiast who happens to lurk on this forum then may I suggest you leave your house now, never to return, as the police are coming to arrest you.

p.s. I'll let you know when it's safe to return.

Regards

Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
(20 Feb 2015, 12:46 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Eh?

You've called the rozzers on him, for being abusive where?

Facebook? Other Social Media? Nexus Interchanges? Your house?
Bazza has had problems with Titlady for years, as far as i am aware threats have made towards Bazza in the past...

Bazza does himself no favours sometines and is his own worst enemy at times, but if he is being harrassed, intimidated or threatened, telling the Pollis is the right thing to do
Marxista Fozzski
(20 Feb 2015, 12:50 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Dear Richard Tiplady,

If you're an enthusiast who happens to lurk on this forum then may I suggest you leave your house now, never to return, as the police are coming to arrest you.

p.s. I'll let you know when it's safe to return.

Regards

Big Grin
Thats class hahaha
(20 Feb 2015, 12:58 pm)MrFozz wrote Bazza has had problems with Titlady for years, as far as i am aware threats have made towards Bazza in the past...

Bazza does himself no favours sometines and is his own worst enemy at times, but if he is being harrassed, intimidated or threatened, telling the Pollis is the right thing to do

Even though, Fozz gets woken up by them and they're after Andreos!  Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
(20 Feb 2015, 1:01 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Even though, Fozz gets woken up by them and they're after Andreos!  Big Grin
They got more chance of finding the Scarlet Pimpernel than finding Andreos 'Che' Guevara
(20 Feb 2015, 1:26 pm)aureolin wrote Richard Tiplady on the run, after Bazza called the filth:

Haha, i remember that episode 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(20 Feb 2015, 1:26 pm)aureolin wrote Richard Tiplady on the run, after Bazza called the filth:

At the end when they swoop....

It is like someone just shouted 'PILE ON' Big Grin
(20 Feb 2015, 1:31 pm)MrFozz wrote At the end when they swoop....

It is like someone just shouted 'PILE ON' Big Grin

I thought he ran through Ian's to haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
But seriously though.

If you wanted to see someone whom you don't like get their comeuppance and had the means of enabling the process (i.e. phoning the police), then informing the person that they should be wary of their actions as the process of their comeuppance has been started has to be about the most oxymoronic thing you can do - isn't it?

It's sort of like a reverse James Bond/Evil Villain scenario.
What exactly happened with Bazza and Richard?

I've heard about the tension between them, but not really why.

There are some c*nts in both the train and bus hobbies, but why do they feel the need to ruin it for everyone?

Some twat (last year?) ran into the road at Metrocentre Interchange to get a photo of an odd working on the 10(?), and made Intu ban all photography in the Centre.
(20 Feb 2015, 2:07 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote What exactly happened with Bazza and Richard?

There are some c*nts in both the train and bus hobbies, but why do they feel the need to ruin it for everyone?

Some twat (last year?) ran into the road at Metrocentre Interchange to get a photo of an odd working on the 10(?), and made Intu ban all photography in the Centre.

Not wanting to get sucked into this - basically, from what I've gathered, Richard is a Nexus employee who seems to dislike Bazza, and assuming what Bazza has said is the truth; goes to great lengths to prevent Bazza from enjoying the hobby.

Mainly through stopping him from taking photos.

That's what I've managed to work out, don't know for sure.
(20 Feb 2015, 2:22 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Not wanting to get sucked into this - basically, from what I've gathered, Richard is a Nexus employee who seems to dislike Bazza, and assuming what Bazza has said is the truth; goes to great lengths to prevent Bazza from enjoying the hobby.

Mainly through stopping him from taking photos.  

That's what I've managed to work out, don't know for sure.

Richard Tiplady is an enthusiast same as everybody else here - nothing to do with Nexus.
(20 Feb 2015, 2:07 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote What exactly happened with Bazza and Richard?

Oooh, I think the animosity dwells from the great battle of Heworth back in 2003. 

Before the great battle, life was harmonious among the enthusiast community. Then a prophecy arose foretelling the coming of a chosen one - a person who would polarise the enthusiast community like none other before. Some would fight for the chosen one; others against, but that night at Heworth would cause divides which could no longer be bridged....

....Don't know how the animosity started between them. I wish I could stop reading about it though.
(20 Feb 2015, 2:24 pm)Kuyoyo wrote Richard Tiplady is an enthusiast same as everybody else here - nothing to do with Nexus.

Oh, I thought he worked for Nexus! Bazza mentions that many people in Nexus bus stations who prevent him from taking photos I must have gotten lost somewhere!

Tommy, if you want an in-depth story about Nexus and Bazza, check out the Trespassing thread.

(20 Feb 2015, 2:26 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Oooh, I think the animosity dwells from the great battle of Heworth back in 2003. 

Before the great battle, life was harmonious among the enthusiast community. Then a prophecy arose foretelling the coming of a chosen one - a person who would polarise the enthusiast community like none other before. Some would fight for the chosen one; others against, but that night at Heworth would cause divides which could no longer be bridged....

....Don't know how the animosity started between them. I wish I could stop reading about it though.

Can I just say, I LOVE THAT! Big Grin
Site Administrator
First and last time using the 81/81A from Guisborough...

A lad decided to sit down and ask Scott how old he was, and proceeded to ask if he takes any drugs, listing examples. Scott said no, so he turned round to me and asked if I do. Meanwhile, I'm sat eating a chocolate chip cookie. I didn't think I looked the type to take drugs, but hey ho...

The lad is now playing rave and is giving 4512 a run for its money in terms of loudness...