You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(21 Feb 2015, 6:29 pm)Malarkey wrote Went to have a shave earlier to find my shaver wouldnt work, so I opted to go to The Galleries for a quick Beard Trim which usually only costs a £1-£1.50 at the most, I got fucking charged £3.95 for a Beard Trim which takes all over 30 Seconds if that to do, might as well of had my Haircut whilst I was at it, baring in mind it doesnt even need cutting.

Did they have to get the hedge strimmers out like? Big Grin
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Myself.

Never in my life, have I managed to get a photo of the top half of 67027, I'm shite at photography.

Then two light 66s come through, my camera decides to "Zoom Error" twice, all the banned words came out of my mouth, managed to get a shite photo.

Some fairy bollocks was at NCL today, showing of his brilliant camera and photo skills, basically he was boring the hell out of me taking about how hilarious a XC Voyager is when it bounces over a certain piece of track.

I now know every shade of EC grey thanks to fairy bollocks.

Fairy bollocks was chatting up my respite worker.

Fairy bollocks was waving his TopGear live ticket about.
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Feb 2015, 6:29 pm)Malarkey wrote Went to have a shave earlier to find my shaver wouldnt work, so I opted to go to The Galleries for a quick Beard Trim which usually only costs a £1-£1.50 at the most, I got fucking charged £3.95 for a Beard Trim which takes all over 30 Seconds if that to do, might as well of had my Haircut whilst I was at it, baring in mind it doesnt even need cutting.
If it was the beard you had last time I seen you, I can see why it would cost nearly 4 quid, ya would hair clippers to take it off that was a beard a devout Muslim would be proud of
Earlier my sister was doing my head in When I wanted to use the bath first but she went 1st so lucky I turned the dials to cold but when I went I turned them back to hot haha revenge best served cold 
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(22 Feb 2015, 12:34 am)Racer_Experience wrote Earlier my sister was doing my head in When I wanted to use the bath first but she went 1st so lucky[Image: arrow-10x10.png] I turned the dials to cold but when I went I turned them back to hot haha revenge best served cold 

That's a bit sly like  Tongue
Site Administrator
Nothing is going right on today's outing, either. Missed the Metro, bus took 30 mins to get from the Wheatsheaf to Park Lane due to traffic on St. Mary's Way, and I've now discovered I forgot to charge my camera last night and it is dead.
(24 Feb 2015, 10:06 am)Dan wrote Nothing is going right on today's outing, either. Missed the Metro, bus took 30 mins to get from the Wheatsheaf to Park Lane due to traffic on St. Mary's Way, and I've now discovered I forgot to charge my camera last night and it is dead.

Oh dear, at least this post has reminded me to charge mine for tomorrow as I don't want to repeat of last Wednesday when mine died in Newcastle, although I now keep a fully charged spare in my bag.
Site Administrator
(24 Feb 2015, 10:33 am)Jimmi wrote Oh dear, at least this post has reminded me to charge mine for tomorrow as I don't want to repeat of last Wednesday when mine died in Newcastle, although I now keep a fully charged spare in my bag.
Can't believe I've been out for 2 hours and I'm going home with no photos as my old camera doesn't like taking photos during hail showers...
(24 Feb 2015, 10:37 am)Dan wrote Can't believe I've been out for 2 hours and I'm going home with no photos as my old camera doesn't like taking photos during hail showers...

My first camera didn't like taking photos anywhere in any weather conditions.

I wonder how long I will go without forgetting to take the battery out of the charger and put it back in this camera, did this all the time with my first camera so I'd often either get halfway to the bus stop and realize or I'd be miles from home take the camera out and then wonder why it wouldn't turn on.
Site Administrator
Passenger on the 2A (boarding at Green Terrace in Sunderland): "Am fumin they moved all these f'in buses round and they didn't even let any f'er nar... Garna av is knackid the amounta walking av ad te dee ta get this bus"

He mustn't have seen the daily updates on Social Media, the two or three updates on the website, the posters on-board the buses, the posters on the stand at Park Lane, or the customer consultation table at Park Lane.

Also - 8306 is perhaps one of the worst buses in GNE's fleet. It is worse than any Dart I have been on.
(24 Feb 2015, 2:44 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote He needs to stop being an immature little farce.

I'm gathering you contacted him? 
So you got a reaction which is more than likely what you wanted?
(24 Feb 2015, 2:56 pm)Tom wrote I'm gathering you contacted him? 
So you got a reaction which is more than likely what you wanted?

Look in Things you don't always think about V2 after the "Shhhh" image was posted he sent that to me.
(24 Feb 2015, 2:55 pm)Jimmi wrote The 5 to Bishop Auckland was 15 minutes late and I'm stood waiting for the one home.

This service is an utter fucking joke!

Where are you waiting?
According to the live map one left Darlington on time and is on Northgate for Bishop Auckland.
(24 Feb 2015, 3:03 pm)Tom wrote Where are you waiting?

According to the live map one left Darlington on time and is on Northgate for Bishop Auckland.

Bishop Auckland Bus Station.

Sure I got back to Bishop Bus Station before it was due out.
(24 Feb 2015, 3:01 pm)Tom wrote Why?  Huh

I wrote something about a V3 if gtom doesn't shut up.
I wrote something about Primas - thread subject
He replied to my OP with a Shhhh meme
He sent me a PM
I replied to PM "Stop being an immature little boy."
I forwarded gtom's OP to Dan
I posted gtom's OP on this thread

This might make a bit more sense, probably because you can't access my PMs Wink
(24 Feb 2015, 3:05 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote I wrote something about a V3 if gtom doesn't shut up.
I wrote something about Primas - thread subject
He replied to my OP with a Shhhh meme
He sent me a PM
I replied to PM "Stop being an immature little boy."
I forwarded gtom's OP to Dan
I posted gtom's OP on this thread

This might make a bit more sense, probably because you can't access my PMs Wink

Yeah it does. 
Sorry for the confusion. 
(24 Feb 2015, 3:05 pm)Jimmi wrote Bishop Auckland Bus Station.

Sure I got back to Bishop Bus Station before it was due out.

Was it the 14:41 you were waiting for? If so it departs on time.
One is on it's way now, two minutes late, or if the 1 changes into the 5, thats on it's way six minutes late. 
(24 Feb 2015, 3:07 pm)Tom wrote Was it the 14:41 you were waiting for? If so it departs on time.

One is on it's way now, two minutes late, or if the 1 changes into the 5, thats on it's way six minutes late. 

It was the 1441 5 - not sure if I missed it or it didn't turn up but I still think it was a no show as I think I got to the stop before it's departure time.

Finally on the 5A home now.

Judging by how busy it is leaving Asda I think no show.
(24 Feb 2015, 3:16 pm)Jimmi wrote It was the 1441 5 - not sure if I missed it or it didn't turn up but I still think it was a no show as I think I got to the stop before it's departure time.

Finally on the 5A home now.

The 1441 5 is currently at Shildon spot on time.
(24 Feb 2015, 3:17 pm)Tom wrote The 1441 5 is currently at Shildon spot on time.

According to my camera I took a shot just round the corner from the bus station at 1438 so I should have got there before it should have left. Possible they sent a bus from the depot to start at Shildon.

I'll check how accurate the time on my camera is when I get home.

Now this journey is rammed and has loads of school children on, ugh!