You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything
(24 Feb 2015, 5:03 pm)Malarkey wrote Reckon the person who makes the 100,000th Post should get an NEB Award, like a Get Around Ticket or something.

What about us that have free travel.... Big Grin
Site Administrator
(24 Feb 2015, 5:03 pm)Malarkey wrote Reckon the person who makes the 100,000th Post should get an NEB Award, like a Get Around Ticket or something.

Hope you're offering to pay for it! Wink 
(24 Feb 2015, 5:06 pm)Dan wrote Hope you're offering to pay for it! Wink 

Hang on ill just go count the pennies in my piggy bank.
(24 Feb 2015, 5:05 pm)citaro5284 wrote What about us that have free travel.... Big Grin

You can whatever promotional offer is on the back of that persons ticket, might get a Mcdonalds, Greggs, or Nothing if it has something about The Key on the back of it, luck of the draw I guess Wink
I've been a bad boy regarding the size of signature rule... Tongue Its only because i was on an extra bus albeit being out of service... 
Marxista Fozzski
Thought this was amusing...

MI5 agents giving evidence in a terror trial in New York are doing so heavily disguised, wearing wigs and makeup, a BBC Correspondent pretty much said it was something akin to Broadway Big Grin
(24 Feb 2015, 9:33 pm)MrFozz wrote Thought this was amusing...

MI5 agents giving evidence in a terror trial in New York are doing so heavily disguised, wearing wigs and makeup, a BBC Correspondent pretty much said it was something akin to Broadway Big Grin

I do admit I did chuckle at that one when I heard it on the news Smile
(24 Feb 2015, 8:08 pm)Malarkey wrote let me be the one to make the 100,000th Post

=0, didn't notice it was at 100,178 now =0
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(24 Feb 2015, 11:27 pm)Michael wrote =0, didn't notice it was at 100,178 now =0
Can it be traced back to see who specifically posted #100k...

I am dying to know now
Site Administrator
(24 Feb 2015, 11:29 pm)MrFozz wrote Can it be traced back to see who specifically posted #100k...

I am dying to know now
I'll get Liam to look in the database. Think it should keep a running total there as well as the individual post ID.
(25 Feb 2015, 1:05 pm)AIG20 wrote Something to look forward to next month (March 20th):

Biggest solar eclipse in 16 years set to plunge Britain into darkness = ITV News

Solar eclipse to be visible from South Tyneside = Shields Gazette

I remember the last one - I was working in Metroland at the time.

There was also a partial eclipse in 2005 or 2006. I can't remember it being that visible though.

Think the headline from ITN is a tad hyperbolic mind. You'd think it was indefinite. 
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
Was anyone off here at Dalton Park today...

Saw someone taking photos, I woulda come said hi, but decided to 'do a Marcus' as I just wanted to get home Big Grin
(25 Feb 2015, 4:30 pm)MrFozz wrote Was anyone off here at Dalton Park today...

Saw someone taking photos, I woulda come said hi, but decided to 'do a Marcus' as I just wanted to get home Big Grin

I was between around 16:15 and 16:30.

Did someone on here say alright to me in Sunderland around 15:30.
Marxista Fozzski
(25 Feb 2015, 4:58 pm)Jimmi wrote I was between around 16:15 and 16:30.

Even though I don't personally know you, I thought it might have been u for some reason, you took a picture of the bus I was on(5322 perhaps, definately in the 53xx range) and I was looking right at you Big Grin probably too far away to have picked me up looking at ya Big Grin

I would have got off and said hi, I just wanted to get home mate

#doamarcus
#nebhashtags
(25 Feb 2015, 4:58 pm)Jimmi wrote I was between around 16:15 and 16:30.

Certainly wasn't me, at 15:30 I was stood waiting for my X21 to home.... Some 35 miles away.
(25 Feb 2015, 5:14 pm)MrFozz wrote Even though I don't personally know you, I thought it might have been u for some reason, you took a picture of the bus I was on(5322 perhaps, definately in the 53xx range) and I was looking right at you Big Grin probably too far away to have picked me up looking at ya Big Grin

I would have got off and said hi, I just wanted to get home mate

#doamarcus
#nebhashtags

I took a shot of 5324 at Dalton Park.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/127079988@...439179957/
Just picked up my work-pants to get some money from the pocket and discovered a white, chalky substance all over the back of them.

I don't recall being anywhere white today which begs the question what is it and how long has it been there?
Marxista Fozzski
(26 Feb 2015, 8:37 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Just picked up my work-pants to get some money from the pocket and discovered a white, chalky substance all over the back of them.

I don't recall being anywhere white today which begs the question what is it and how long has it been there?
You haven't sat on someones supply of cocaine at any point have you Big Grin
(26 Feb 2015, 9:41 pm)aureolin wrote

More of a flying neck breaker (or blockbuster without the flip) rather than an RKO. Quite funny though.
(27 Feb 2015, 7:29 pm)MrFozz wrote So Do I...

Was roughly 50/50 at school between White/Gold and Black/Blue, strange as it's meant to be Blue and Black...
Seriously confusing