Menu

Pages (90)    180 81 8290   
Tom   26 Feb 2015, 10:24 pm
(26 Feb 2015, 10:21 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote He's 'one of them' (the gang I've mentioned previously), that's the problem.

If I say as much as a word in response I'll get a stabbing for it...Sad

Best way is to ignore them, or if your brave enough stand up to them as Adrian said Smile
If you ignore them they'll soon give up as I've learnt.
Adrian   26 Feb 2015, 10:25 pm
(26 Feb 2015, 10:21 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote He's 'one of them' (the gang I've mentioned previously), that's the problem.

If I say as much as a word in response I'll get a stabbing for it...Sad
You've got to make your own way, but just remember that people won't respect you unless you earn that respect. Putting someone in their place can do that, but it's your situation to judge.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
R852 PRG   26 Feb 2015, 10:26 pm
(26 Feb 2015, 10:24 pm)Tom wrote Best way is to ignore them, or if your brave enough stand up to them as Adrian said Smile
If you ignore them they'll soon give up as I've learnt.

Couldn't stand up to them. Too weak haha. We would need to outnumber them 10-1 to stand a chance, and we'd take mass casualties from getting knifed repeatedly. Dare I say I would be the only survivor!

This kid in particular is like this with everyone though, and everyone just says nothing. I swear to god he's got a major problem. Hurling abuse at everyone he sees...disgrace.
R852 PRG   26 Feb 2015, 10:28 pm
(26 Feb 2015, 10:25 pm)aureolin wrote You've got to make your own way, but just remember that people won't respect you unless you earn that respect. Putting someone in their place can do that, but it's your situation to judge.

Well, if he's in the library tomorrow, I'll follow your advice.

He does not possess the intelligence to counter-attack my words. I could barely translate what he was saying this morning! Another problem is, I tend to go solo when I'm out, and he spends most of his life on weekends knocking about the market smoking and other things with a bunch of chavs like him - that'll be my fate sealed.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom   26 Feb 2015, 10:29 pm
(26 Feb 2015, 10:26 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Couldn't stand up to them. Too weak haha. We would need to outnumber them 10-1 to stand a chance, and we'd take mass casualties from getting knifed repeatedly. Dare I say I would be the only survivor!

This kid in particular is like this with everyone though, and everyone just says nothing. I swear to god he's got a major problem. Hurling abuse at everyone he sees...disgrace.

Yeah there are people like that in my school who are arrogant and probably just act hard tbh. 
Bellends. 
citaro5284   26 Feb 2015, 10:33 pm
(26 Feb 2015, 10:28 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Well, if he's in the library tomorrow, I'll follow your advice.

He does not possess the intelligence to counter-attack my words. I could barely translate what he was saying this morning! Another problem is, I tend to go solo when I'm out, and he spends most of his life on weekends knocking about the market smoking and other things with a bunch of chavs like him - that'll be my fate sealed.

Can you not take the puppy as your guard dog?
R852 PRG   26 Feb 2015, 10:35 pm
(26 Feb 2015, 10:33 pm)citaro5284 wrote Can you not take the puppy as your guard dog?

No, I'll just rely on you in one of the ancillary vans to fly out the back firing an MP40 at the lot of them! [emoji23]
MurdnunoC   26 Feb 2015, 10:39 pm
I used to have bother with a group of lads at school. All of them thought they were hard within a group. However, when I singled one out and kicked him full pelt in the 'nads - it turned out he wasn't so hard after all.

I did take a beating from him and his mates after this incident. To sort this out, I simply waited until the same lad was on his own again, gave him another beating, and warned him that I would keep on targeting him if he had to get his mates involved. It ended there and everyone got on with their lives.

I'm not suggesting you should take the approach I did, but Adrian's right, you have to find your own way of dealing with bullies and sometimes that does mean standing up to them one way or another.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   26 Feb 2015, 11:32 pm
The best way I got someone to stop tormenting me was to sit in the class just after dinner, I had half a brick tucked away in my bag, when he walked in, I had the brick in hand and said 'Right, C**t, lets settle this right now', he watched me grab the brick and I have never seen anyone move so fast...He would have broke the 100m world record if a timekeeper was on hand...The thing is, had I of caught him, I would have been for either GBH w/intent, attempted murder or Pre-Meditated Murder as I had planned exactly what I was going to do to him, lets just say it would have quite gruesome and messy, I meant business and he never bothered me again, my life could have been so different if I caught up with him.

So Marcus, I dont condone violence, I would not encourage people to resort to it, only as a last resort, but sometimes, going to the extreme can work out in your favour, if you feel you can stand up to this kid 1on1, go for it, just dont think along the lines of how I did and dont have cold blooded murder on your mind Big Grin
Andreos1   27 Feb 2015, 9:35 am
(26 Feb 2015, 7:51 pm)MrFozz wrote I got in trouble with the Pollis today, that is all I am prepared to say, absolutely annoyed at myself, I was not thinking straight and my head was somewhere else...I dont think I have thought rationally since September, and the last few weeks have been a bit if a blur Sad

Still, the opposite can be said of what I am getting myself into, started to go to the drug clinic in Seaham to deal with my addictions, I will get the chance to have counselling and be able to work through my recent dangerous and unpredictable behaviour and what is causing me to overstep the mark at times
Are we going to see you on the front page of the Sunderland Echo or just in the court round up section? Wink

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
MrFozz   27 Feb 2015, 9:50 am
(27 Feb 2015, 9:35 am)Andreos1 wrote Are we going to see you on the front page of the Sunderland Echo or just in the court round up section? Wink
No lol...

I have been on the front of the Echo, possibly the Shields Gazette, no picture though, just reference to a 14yo who could not be named, not for a crime though...I also have been in the court roundup before as well for drunk and disorderly [emoji14]

Even been in the Echo, Chronicle and ITN/BBC/Sky News for positive things Big Grin
Andreos1   27 Feb 2015, 10:19 am
Finding photos of me on Flickr from the Conference I was at earlier this week...
Urrrgh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   27 Feb 2015, 10:20 am
(27 Feb 2015, 10:19 am)Andreos1 wrote Finding photos of me on Flickr from the Conference I was at earlier this week...
Urrrgh

Care to show us the photos in question.
MrFozz   27 Feb 2015, 10:35 am
(27 Feb 2015, 10:20 am)Jimmi wrote Care to show us the photos in question.
If it is a long shot with a few hundred people in, thats the only way we will see it probably [emoji14]
MrFozz   27 Feb 2015, 10:53 am
(27 Feb 2015, 10:19 am)Andreos1 wrote Finding photos of me on Flickr from the Conference I was at earlier this week...
Urrrgh
What was the Conference about?

The Wheres Wally Conference offering tips on how to hide yourself better
Andreos1   27 Feb 2015, 10:58 am
(27 Feb 2015, 10:20 am)Jimmi wrote Care to show us the photos in question.
No chance Wink
(27 Feb 2015, 10:35 am)MrFozz wrote If it is a long shot with a few hundred people in, thats the only way we will see it probably [emoji14]
There isn't unfortunately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   27 Feb 2015, 11:06 am
(27 Feb 2015, 10:58 am)Andreos1 wrote No chance Wink
There isn't unfortunately.
Ya cant stay hidden forever mate...All it takes is for someone to goto The Washington Post and the BBC will have you named and outed in no time [emoji14]
Andreos1   27 Feb 2015, 11:11 am
(27 Feb 2015, 11:06 am)MrFozz wrote Ya cant stay hidden forever mate...All it takes is for someone to goto The Washington Post and the BBC will have you named and outed in no time [emoji14]

It will be the Washington and Houghton Star more than likely.

Anyway, wasn't gonna bother - but to keep you out of mischief today, here's one from the other week at the Youth Cup game.
.jpg
Twitter5ef5511.jpg (Size 304.88 KB Downloads 18)

Chelsea are playing Spurs on the telly in the Semi Finals soon, so you can agree/disagree with my predictions.

MrFozz   27 Feb 2015, 11:46 am
(27 Feb 2015, 11:11 am)Andreos1 wrote It will be the Washington and Houghton Star more than likely.

Anyway, wasn't gonna bother - but to keep you out of mischief today, here's one from the other week at the Youth Cup game.

Chelsea are playing Spurs on the telly in the Semi Finals soon, so you can agree/disagree with my predictions.

The Chelsea #11 looks like David Luiz from behind with his big hair, lol
Andreos1   27 Feb 2015, 11:50 am
(27 Feb 2015, 11:46 am)MrFozz wrote The Chelsea #11 looks like David Luiz from behind with his big hair, lol

He was one of my tips for the top!

Missed a penalty and was an arrogant little so and so

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   27 Feb 2015, 12:07 pm
(27 Feb 2015, 11:50 am)Andreos1 wrote He was one of my tips for the top!

Missed a penalty and was an arrogant little so and so
when is the 1/2 Final on TV...will keep a lookout for it?
Andreos1   27 Feb 2015, 12:15 pm
(27 Feb 2015, 12:07 pm)MrFozz wrote when is the 1/2 Final on TV...will keep a lookout for it?
It was mentioned a couple of times during the Everton game last night.
Guessing it will be on ITV4, but didn't catch the dates of the games.

omnicity4659   27 Feb 2015, 12:41 pm
Got the shits, got one ear popping and one ear not in service, got the shock of my life when my ear popped just when a car was coming and I thought that I was going to be killed. :O
Dan   27 Feb 2015, 3:00 pm
7610 being at least 12 mins late on the X12 due into Durham at 1447 and me missing out on a photo of it as a result.

EDIT: Pulled in at approx 1505.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   27 Feb 2015, 3:11 pm
(27 Feb 2015, 3:00 pm)Dan wrote 7610 being at least 12 mins late on the X12 due into Durham at 1447 and me missing out on a photo of it as a result.

EDIT: Pulled in at approx 1505.

Yep, clearly not made up time as it was about 12 minutes late this morning too.
Jimmi   27 Feb 2015, 3:45 pm
People in thick coats have opened the windows on the 7 - it's freezing!
MrFozz   27 Feb 2015, 3:52 pm
(27 Feb 2015, 3:45 pm)Jimmi wrote People in thick coats have opened the windows on the 7 - it's freezing!
People like that annoys the shit out of me.

If your wearing 13 pairs of kegs, 27 socks and 13 other layers and your hot, take one or two of your 13 coats off and dont open the window Big Grin
Jimmi   27 Feb 2015, 4:06 pm
(27 Feb 2015, 3:52 pm)MrFozz wrote People like that annoys the shit out of me.

If your wearing 13 pairs of kegs, 27 socks and 13 other layers and your hot, take one or two of your 13 coats off and dont open the window Big Grin

Exactly, I was warm on the X22 so what I did was take my jacket off.

In fairness they looked as thick as their coats, one of them nearly fell off the seat in the wheelchair bay when the bus braked.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   27 Feb 2015, 4:19 pm
(27 Feb 2015, 4:06 pm)Jimmi wrote Exactly, I was warm on the X22 so what I did was take my jacket off.

In fairness they looked as thick as their coats, one of them nearly fell off the seat in the wheelchair bay when the bus braked.
There probably the kind of people who would demand you close a window in the height of summer, despite having next to no clothes on Big Grin

Couple of years ago, I had my dog on the bus with me, sat in the buggy bay, dog was sat on my knee, the set of traffic lights at Grangetown suddenly went to red suddenly, driver slammed the anchors on, my dog fell off my knee and I nearly fell off the seat and woulda landed on top of her Big Grin
Jimmi   27 Feb 2015, 4:24 pm
(27 Feb 2015, 4:19 pm)MrFozz wrote There probably the kind of people who would demand you close a window in the height of summer, despite having next to no clothes on Big Grin

Couple of years ago, I had my dog on the bus with me, sat in the buggy bay, dog was sat on my knee, the set of traffic lights at Grangetown suddenly went to red suddenly, driver slammed the anchors on, my dog fell off my knee and I nearly fell off the seat and woulda landed on top of her Big Grin

Yeah them people annoy me too and the ones who don't want to get their hair a mess.

The bus didn't even brake sharply it gradually slowed until it got to the stop.
Pages (90)    180 81 8290