You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Wrestling
Safe to say the Seth Rollins cash in was genius on WWEs part, going to be interesting to see how title picture pans out, with Orton holding a Victory over the Champ, Lesnar has his Rematch clause, and Reigns will doubt be in there somewhere.

Undertaker looked is tremendous shape although the Match with Wyatt was quite slow paced, nevertheless I quite enjoyed match even for the nostalgic American Badass Throwback Attire and Haircut, did anyone else spot this.

As said previously HHH vs Sting was awful, Ok so the Match was alright until DX and the NWO came out, personally feel WWE Buried Sting somewhat, honestly thought he would walk out with the Victory.

Reckon we will end up seeing The Rock/Rhonda vs HHH/Stephanie at some point down the line, Summerslam or Survivor Series im guessing, felt that segment went on for ever and could of quite easily of been done in 10 Minutes.

Cena vs Rusev was a pretty decent match, probably match of Night in my Opinion, although saying that I thought the Ladder Match for the IC Title and the Tag Title Four Way on the Pre-Show were also very good, again I think it will be interesting to see where WWE go with these three Championships and the respective Title Holders, cant see Cena being U.S. Champ for Long, give till Extreme Rules at a Push.

Divas Tag Match wasnt bad either but wasnt exactly brilliant by any stretch of the imagination, im glad WWE focusing more on the Divas Matches and are #GivingDivasAChance much like the NXT Divas are, NXT Divas Matches that I have watched particularly the 4 Way at Takeover are extremely good compared to what we see on RAW and Smackdown.
Seth probably deserved the title more than Roman at this stage and I'm pleased that WWE have given him that opportunity. Lesnar escaped being pinned which obviously sets something up for the future and I still think Roman can be saved if given a little time and effort.

It'll be interesting to see how things will pan out for Rhonda Rousey in WWE given Vince's apparent disdain for UFC. But hey, at least she's a wrestling fan which is more you can say for many of the celebrities WWE choose to associated themselves with. I hope the rest of the 4HW are given some airtime with Rhonda.

Jamie Noble is my Authority MVP. I know he's semi-retired, working as a producer, but he (and Mercury) still have a lot to offer and could make a valuable contribution to the roster.
Ziggler vs Bryan for IC Title, Cena U.S. Title Open Invitation and Brock Lesnar competing on RAW for the first time in over a Decade invoking his rematch clause for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, hopefully no bullshit angle with the latter which I am expecting, otherwise RAW is shaping up to be Awesome.
(31 Mar 2015, 12:22 am)Malarkey wrote Ziggler vs Bryan for IC Title, Cena U.S. Title Open Invitation and Brock Lesnar competing on RAW for the first time in over a Decade invoking his rematch clause for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, hopefully no bullshit angle with the latter which I am expecting, otherwise RAW is shaping up to be Awesome.
Rollins swerved it and Lesnar went ape shit and got himself Suspended Indefinitely. 
Marxista Fozzski
(30 Mar 2015, 11:01 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Seth probably deserved the title more than Roman at this stage and I'm pleased that WWE have given him that opportunity. Lesnar escaped being pinned which obviously sets something up for the future and I still think Roman can be saved if given a little time and effort.

It'll be interesting to see how things will pan out for Rhonda Rousey in WWE given Vince's apparent disdain for UFC. But hey, at least she's a wrestling fan which is more you can say for many of the celebrities WWE choose to associated themselves with. I hope the rest of the 4HW are given some airtime with Rhonda.

Jamie Noble is my Authority MVP. I know he's semi-retired, working as a producer, but he (and Mercury) still have a lot to offer and could make a valuable contribution to the roster.
I would love to see Rhonda do more in WWE, she is tough as shit and gorgeous as well(I think so anyway Big Grin)
Quite enjoyed Neville's debut. Shame it was at the expense of Axelmania but this was the right crowd for him. The cape was a bit goofy though. Ol' FA Cup-nut should have had a mask to go with the cape.
(03 Apr 2015, 9:48 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Was just going to post the same.

It was inevitable though. I'm surprised it didn't come sooner to be honest.

Rather odd that she decided to come back for a Month, then decides to hang up her Chuck Taylors at the age of 27, bit odd if you ask me, she might as well of just retired when she was injured. 
(03 Apr 2015, 10:01 pm)Malarkey wrote Rather odd that she decided to come back for a Month, then decides to hang up her Chuck Taylors at the age of 27, bit odd if you ask me, she might as well of just retired when she was injured. 

She managed to get her Wrestlemania payday. Might as well come back for the big payout!

Speaking of Wrestlemania, AJ managed to retire undefeated with a streak of 2-0. 

Although she hasn't actually quit WWE yet, I think the writing was on the wall after she criticised Stephanie McMahon for supporting Patricia Arquette's comments advocating equal pay for men and women while being in a prominent position in a company where women receive less money than their male counterparts. 

It's also possible there might be a little Punker on the way. Who knows?
Marxista Fozzski
(03 Apr 2015, 11:00 pm)aureolin wrote WWE network are offering new customers April for free.
Think I may cancel then open a new account wih different login and bank details
(08 Apr 2015, 6:25 pm)MrFozz wrote Any Escaped Inmates from the NEB Asylum going to the Metty Dome to see the WWE Live Event?
Fozz are you wearing your John Cena Outfit?
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Apr 2015, 7:32 pm)Malarkey wrote Fozz are you wearing your John Cena Outfit?
Pink Darlo Shirt Big Grin

Dean Ambrose bt Luke Harper
Zack Ryder bt Bo Dallas
5Lucha Dragons bt The Ascension
Stardust bt Goldust
Cena bt Rusev
Paige w/Naomi bt The Bellas
Ryback bt Kane
Randy Orton bt Rollins DQ
(09 Apr 2015, 10:01 pm)MrFozz wrote Pink Darlo Shirt Big Grin

Dean Ambrose bt Luke Harper
Zack Ryder bt Bo Dallas
5Lucha Dragons bt The Ascension
Stardust bt Goldust
Cena bt Rusev
Paige w/Naomi bt The Bellas
Ryback bt Kane
Randy Orton bt Rollins DQ
Stop lying Fozz I know your a CenaFanBoy, bet you were doing U Cant C Me with your Hand in front of your face all night long.

OMG Zack Ryder actually Wrestled and was Victorious.
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Apr 2015, 10:16 pm)Malarkey wrote Stop lying Fozz I know your a CenaFanBoy, bet you were doing U Cant C Me with your Hand in front of your face all night long.

OMG Zack Ryder actually Wrestled and was Victorious.

I am a Cena Fan, not quite to that extent though Big Grin
(10 Apr 2015, 11:20 am)MrFozz wrote Got to say...

Biggest Cheer of the night was for Sunderlands new hero...Jermain Colin Defoe who was guest timekeeper for one of the matches...

I lied...he got booed Big Grin

A heel timekeeper is a rare occurrence these days. Even rarer if there was no 'screwjob' attempt in the match he oversaw.
Marxista Fozzski
(10 Apr 2015, 1:39 pm)MurdnunoC wrote A heel timekeeper is a rare occurrence these days. Even rarer if there was no 'screwjob' attempt in the match he oversaw.
Out of interest what does a timekeeper actually do??? Do they just ring the bell...

I didn't notice and kind of screwjob from Jermain Defoe, but the boos come down to 2 things...

1. Being in Newcastle 4 days after the Derby Game
2. For the goal he scored against the Skunks Big Grin
(10 Apr 2015, 3:46 pm)MrFozz wrote Out of interest what does a timekeeper actually do??? Do they just ring the bell...

It's more of a ceremonial role in modern-day wrestling where they do nothing more than ring the bell to signify the beginning or end of matches. In the past, their role would have included the enforcement and management of time within matches when time-limits and rounds were more prevalent. Obviously, as wrestling transitioned from being semi-legit to worked, their duties became more obsolescent over time.