You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything
Had a bit of a mixed day, so rather than make two separate posts in two threads, I thought id just put it in here.

Firstly is my Annoyance of the Day, Waited half hour for the 2 to go to Sunderland and I then found that Paypal/Yahoo had been cheeky little bastards and took £17.35 out of my Bank Account, for the Renewal of my Flickr Account, this is despite me having my Account set not to Automatically Renew, Furthermore they didnt even bother alerting me to my Account Subcription being about to run out via Email or prompt me to Renew on Flickr itself, anyway Halifax put me through to make a Dispute Claim, so I can get the £17.35 back as atm I cant afford to Renew my Flickr Account, although I was going to Renew it when I had bit more Money in a few weeks time.

Secondly I came across a Job on Universal Jobmatch while doing Job Search in Ingeus this afternoon, but I am unsure whether to go ahead and apply for it, Basically it is a Bar Job working Overseas (Destination Unknown) on a 6 Month Renewable Contract, The Company pays for all Travel Costs and supplies Accommodation with the Position, Working approx 45 Hours a Week earning an average Salary of 2000 Euros a Month, which is around £2600 including Tips which are Tax Free, All I need is a Passport and 6 Months Experience in a Busy Bar Environment, oh and be fluent in English and have a Clean Criminal Record, I have all but the Passport although Ingeus said they would cover the cost for that if I do decide to Apply and of course get the Job when speaking to my Advisor about it.
(01 Apr 2015, 8:08 am)MurdnunoC wrote Google Maps Pacman Mode:
https://www.google.com/maps/@54.9553816,.../data=!1e3

It may be an April Fools special so I don't know how long it will last!
Yeah will be, just did a Google search and apparently last year they did something to do with Pokemon and I think it was something to do with a treasure map the year before that.
Got some microwave meals from Marks and Spencer, just for placement for lunch, but i remembered i'm only in once this week instead of twice, so having on now... i have to say even the microwave meals are nice, having meatballs and spaghetti
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(31 Mar 2015, 9:36 pm)Malarkey wrote Had a bit of a mixed day, so rather than make two separate posts in two threads, I thought id just put it in here.

Firstly is my Annoyance of the Day, Waited half hour for the 2 to go to Sunderland and I then found that Paypal/Yahoo had been cheeky little bastards and took £17.35 out of my Bank Account, for the Renewal of my Flickr Account, this is despite me having my Account set not to Automatically Renew, Furthermore they didnt even bother alerting me to my Account Subcription being about to run out via Email or prompt me to Renew on Flickr itself, anyway Halifax put me through to make a Dispute Claim, so I can get the £17.35 back as atm I cant afford to Renew my Flickr Account, although I was going to Renew it when I had bit more Money in a few weeks time.

Secondly I came across a Job on Universal Jobmatch while doing Job Search in Ingeus this afternoon, but I am unsure whether to go ahead and apply for it, Basically it is a Bar Job working Overseas (Destination Unknown) on a 6 Month Renewable Contract, The Company pays for all Travel Costs and supplies Accommodation with the Position, Working approx 45 Hours a Week earning an average Salary of 2000 Euros a Month, which is around £2600 including Tips which are Tax Free, All I need is a Passport and 6 Months Experience in a Busy Bar Environment, oh and be fluent in English and have a Clean Criminal Record, I have all but the Passport although Ingeus said they would cover the cost for that if I do decide to Apply and of course get the Job when speaking to my Advisor about it.

I never knew that you had to renew Flickr accounts? Why is that?
Site Administrator
(01 Apr 2015, 12:03 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote I never knew that you had to renew Flickr accounts? Why is that?

Adam is referring to his "Pro" subscription. It's not available on Flickr any more, and once your subscription runs out (if it is not set to automatically renew), you cannot get "Pro" again.

The main difference between what is available to all users now and "Pro" is the account statistics. You can see how many views your photostream and/or individual photos have had in total with "Pro", but very few users have access to it now as they haven't renewed their subscription.
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - April 2015
(01 Apr 2015, 2:33 pm)Andreos1 wrote Keith...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...ht-8955769

One date included meeting a lass in Park Lane, getting the bus from Heworth to Middlesbrough later that morning and treating her to a meal at Greggs.
You can tell he uses the Fab Fifty Six on a Regular Basis just by looking at him.
(01 Apr 2015, 2:33 pm)Andreos1 wrote Keith...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...ht-8955769

One date included meeting a lass in Park Lane, getting the bus from Heworth to Middlesbrough later that morning and treating her to a meal at Greggs.

I dread to think, given how often the fabric seats are given a deep clean! 
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(01 Apr 2015, 12:16 pm)Dan wrote Adam is referring to his "Pro" subscription. It's not available on Flickr any more, and once your subscription runs out (if it is not set to automatically renew), you cannot get "Pro" again.

The main difference between what is available to all users now and "Pro" is the account statistics. You can see how many views your photostream and/or individual photos have had in total with "Pro", but very few users have access to it now as they haven't renewed their subscription.

Been back to the Bank this afternoon and opted to just pay for the renewal of the subscription, as would of done it at the end of the Month anyway had it not of Automatically Renewed, obviously I am not happy about this as Flickr Pro is none Refeunable, so I had I let Fraud Disputes continue on with there Investigation, I would have found that I would have to pay the cost either way, so either way it was going to Lose/Win situation.

My Brother previously worked for PayPal/Yahoo at where he currently works, but is now working for Cisco in the same Building, so I am going to speak to him and see if there is anything he can suggest I do to get a partial refund of something, as I said previously I was even informed or prompted to renew my Account.
(01 Apr 2015, 3:09 pm)Malarkey wrote You can tell he uses the Fab Fifty Six on a Regular Basis just by looking at him.

(01 Apr 2015, 3:29 pm)aureolin wrote I dread to think, given how often the fabric seats are given a deep clean!

(01 Apr 2015, 3:45 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Bloody hell, GNE want to print and photocopy his face and stick them in every bus. He shouldn't be allowed to travel, the dirty man.

Conceived a baby on a bus and bearing on mind he has lived in Washington and Houghton (amongst other places) and bearing in mind those areas lack competition... Wonder if the kid was named after the brand or vehicle it was conceived on? Starting to wonder if forum member names and the vehicles in their names, are significant in some sort of way?

Wonder if knock off copies of the CCTV that night, have been sorted out and burned onto DVD too?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(01 Apr 2015, 4:52 pm)Andreos1 wrote Conceived a baby on a bus and bearing on mind he has lived in Washington and Houghton (amongst other places) and bearing in mind those areas lack competition... Wonder if the kid was named after the brand or vehicle it was conceived on? Starting to wonder if forum member names and the vehicles in their names, are significant in some sort of way?

Wonder if knock off copies of the CCTV that night, have been sorted out and burned onto DVD too?

MetroLink, StreetShuttle, Prince Bishop, Connections4. Solar, Citaro, Mini Pointer Dart.

Interesting names there.
(01 Apr 2015, 4:55 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote MetroLink, StreetShuttle, Prince Bishop, Connections4. Solar, Citaro, Mini Pointer Dart.

Interesting names there.

Appropriate. His dart will probably me mini and pointy ready for the next lass to drop their knickers for him. Utter scruff.
(01 Apr 2015, 4:55 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote MetroLink, StreetShuttle, Prince Bishop, Connections4. Solar, Citaro, Mini Pointer Dart.

Interesting names there.

None of which are Double Deckers, as stated in the article Wink .
(01 Apr 2015, 4:59 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Goodness me... What a Limeability! Big Grin

Following on from me and Limetastic are we, Shit banter that if you ask me.
(01 Apr 2015, 4:59 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Goodness me... What a Limeability! Big Grin

You're a Diamond for coming uo with that one Tongue 
(01 Apr 2015, 4:52 pm)Andreos1 wrote Conceived a baby on a bus and bearing on mind he has lived in Washington and Houghton (amongst other places) and bearing in mind those areas lack competition... Wonder if the kid was named after the brand or vehicle it was conceived on? Starting to wonder if forum member names and the vehicles in their names, are significant in some sort of way?

Wouldn't surprise me if there is knock off DVDs in the area there often is rumours of CCTV sex DVDs in the area, I've heard rumours of ones showing people doing it outside nightclubs in Sunderland.
Marxista Fozzski

Could just see it now...

Does anyone wander if any of his kids were concieved on the 69...

Coming from Washington and assuming he was shagging on local services, I am guessing there could be a little Red Arrow running or some kid called Olympian, how about, wonder if he has ever had sex on the X21 and found he shoot his muck...Pronto Big Grin

What an arse he is, needs his knackers cutting off if ya ask me
So i'm buying a salad spinner for work, instead of using it for salad, i'm gonna put a paper plate in and use paint, so it mixes the colours etc, but i'm shit at maths and i need some help..

Does this sound like a decent sized one? 24 cm in diameter, 18 cm in height........... haha Tongue
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(02 Apr 2015, 5:26 pm)Michael wrote So i'm buying a salad spinner for work, instead of using it for salad, i'm gonna put a paper plate in and use paint, so it mixes the colours etc, but i'm shit at maths and i need some help..

Does this sound like a decent sized one?   24 cm in diameter, 18 cm in height........... haha Tongue

Not really.

18cm is just 3cm short of the short-side of an A4 piece of paper.
(02 Apr 2015, 5:29 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Not really.

18cm is just 3cm short of the short-side of an A4 piece of paper.

I would be using paper plates anyway, don't want nothing to big, i have to get the bus haha Tongue 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(02 Apr 2015, 5:26 pm)Michael wrote So i'm buying a salad spinner for work, instead of using it for salad, i'm gonna put a paper plate in and use paint, so it mixes the colours etc, but i'm shit at maths and i need some help..

Does this sound like a decent sized one? 24 cm in diameter, 18 cm in height........... haha Tongue

Imagine a 30cm ruler and take off a few cm's.
It's about that big Wink
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(03 Apr 2015, 9:49 am)Andreos1 wrote Imagine a 30cm ruler and take off a few cm's.
It's about that big Wink

Haha, iv'e found a out that IKEA sells them, so gonna go and have a look sometime next week.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(01 Apr 2015, 5:01 pm)Jimmi wrote Wouldn't surprise me if there is knock off DVDs in the area there often is rumours of CCTV sex DVDs in the area, I've heard rumours of ones showing people doing it outside nightclubs in Sunderland.

Not quite the same thing but there were people knocking out video tapes of bouncers getting rough with unruly punters in Gateshead around 10-12 years ago. Around the same time CCTV footage of fights in takeaways were also available. 
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
This Guy on Pointless made me laugh

[Image: 9e177802d0c4a8dd27dcf90cd1536224.jpg]

He looks like a mixed race Boris Johnson...Infact if Boris Johnson and Frank Bruno could produce a kid together, this guy would be the outcome of such a relationship
(03 Apr 2015, 5:06 pm)MrFozz wrote This Guy on Pointless made me laugh

[Image: 9e177802d0c4a8dd27dcf90cd1536224.jpg]

He looks like a mixed race Boris Johnson...Infact if Boris Johnson and Frank Bruno could produce a kid together, this guy would be the outcome of such a relationship

If he designed the Borismaster it would look like this Wink 
.jpg image.jpg