Menu

Pages (146)    182 83 84146   
Jimmi   04 Apr 2015, 8:48 am
Mobile X Factor auditions in Middlesbrough today.
omnicity4659   04 Apr 2015, 8:56 am
(04 Apr 2015, 8:48 am)Jimmi wrote Mobile X Factor auditions in Middlesbrough today.

You thinking of joining them?  Tongue Big Grin
Jimmi   04 Apr 2015, 8:57 am
(04 Apr 2015, 8:56 am)Tommy_1581 wrote You thinking of joining them?  [emoji14] Big Grin
Nah! I'm too good.
Jimmi   04 Apr 2015, 10:22 am
The Cleveland Centre in Middlesbrough smells like the whole of Boro have crapped their pants!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   04 Apr 2015, 10:29 am
(03 Apr 2015, 7:13 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote If he designed the Borismaster it would look like this Wink 
That looks like the night bus in Harry Potter
Adrian   04 Apr 2015, 11:01 am
Just seen this soft play slide posted on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/TONYVUSA/photos...89/?type=1&permPage=1

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Jimmi   05 Apr 2015, 7:24 am
Who on earth is playing golf at 0815 on Easter Sunday?!
MrFozz   05 Apr 2015, 7:27 am
(04 Apr 2015, 11:01 am)aureolin wrote Just seen this soft play slide posted on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/TONYVUSA/photos...89/?type=1&permPage=1
Thats a great soft play slide
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MurdnunoC   05 Apr 2015, 7:55 am
(05 Apr 2015, 7:24 am)Jimmi wrote Who on earth is playing golf at 0815 on Easter Sunday?!

I'm about to leave a car boot sale and I've been there since half seven, on an Easter Sunday. Although Golf isn't really my thing, it's not unfeasible that some may want to get a quick round in early on a Sunday morning.
Jimmi   05 Apr 2015, 8:02 am
(05 Apr 2015, 7:55 am)MurdnunoC wrote I'm about to leave a car boot sale and I've been there since half seven, on an Easter Sunday. Although Golf isn't really my thing, it's not unfeasible that some may want to get a quick round in early on a Sunday morning.
Many would take the mick with what I'm doing today in fairness.
MrFozz   05 Apr 2015, 8:56 am
(05 Apr 2015, 8:02 am)Jimmi wrote Many would take the mick with what I'm doing today in fairness.
What ya doing like mate?

Playing with yaself [emoji14]

Sorry Big Grin
Adam   05 Apr 2015, 10:42 am
Happy Easter to you all!

I didn't expect to be the "organist" at Church this morning. The proper one didn't turn up so I was roped into playing hymns through a laptop, simply because I'm 19 and fit the general stereotype of all youths being technologically competent. One bloke was joking on saying I was "getting carried away" with my new temporary job
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davie   05 Apr 2015, 10:52 am
(05 Apr 2015, 10:42 am)Adam wrote Happy Easter to you all!

I didn't expect to be the "organist" at Church this morning. The proper one didn't turn so I was roped into playing hymns through a laptop, simply because I'm 19 and fit the general stereotype of all youths being technologically competent. One bloke was joking on saying I was "getting carried away" with my new temporary job

Happy Easter Adam and everyone on NEB Big Grin
theblackwatch   05 Apr 2015, 11:26 am
(05 Apr 2015, 10:42 am)Adam wrote Happy Easter to you all!

I didn't expect to be the "organist" at Church this morning. The proper one didn't turn so I was roped into playing hymns through a laptop, simply because I'm 19 and fit the general stereotype of all youths being technologically competent. One bloke was joking on saying I was "getting carried away" with my new temporary job

So that was 2 consecutive posts in this thread which referred to the playing of organs!   Tongue

Slightly more serious, are there many around your age who attend your local church? It's not something I normally associate with 19 year olds (but good on you and respect for it).
Adam   05 Apr 2015, 11:38 am
(05 Apr 2015, 11:26 am)theblackwatch wrote So that was 2 consecutive posts in this thread which referred to the playing of organs!   Tongue

Slightly more serious, are there many around your age who attend your local church? It's not something I normally associate with 19 year olds (but good on you and respect for it).

Thank you Smile There aren't many people my age at all that attend my parish, St Oswald's at Wrekenton. There's only two others of a similar age who regularly attend on a Sunday morning. I know it's different in other parishes, such as St Peter's on Low Fell, where there's a larger number of youths attend. 

On the whole though, there aren't many people of a similar age who regularly attend Church.
Jimmi   05 Apr 2015, 5:34 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 8:56 am)MrFozz wrote What ya doing like mate?

Playing with yaself [emoji14]

Sorry Big Grin

No...

I have been on the bus trip up to Kirkby Stephen today. More about that later.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   05 Apr 2015, 9:50 pm
I'm a bit late (23:50 here in Paris), but Happy Easter everyone!
R852 PRG   05 Apr 2015, 9:53 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 9:50 pm)Dan wrote I'm a bit late (23:50 here in Paris), but Happy Easter everyone!

Et à vous aussi , mon garçon! Je espère que vous avez un bon moment ? Quel est le transport comme là-bas , obtenir toutes les belles photos ?

Big Grin
Dan   05 Apr 2015, 9:56 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 9:53 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Et à vous aussi , mon garçon! Je espère que vous avez un bon moment ? Quel est le transport comme là-bas , obtenir toutes les belles photos ?

Big Grin
Now if I haven't spoken French to anyone here in Paris, so I'm not going to start on here - especially given the time of night (on our final night!)

Some Australians woke me up at 4am this morning, so it seems only fair to have some fun at midnight...
R852 PRG   05 Apr 2015, 9:58 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 9:56 pm)Dan wrote Now if I haven't spoken French to anyone here in Paris, so I'm not going to start on here - especially given the time of night (on our final night!)

Some Australians woke me up at 4am this morning, so it seems only fair to have some fun at midnight...

Not a repeat of those ''private sessions'' in Prague I hope!! Tongue
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   05 Apr 2015, 9:59 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 9:58 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Not a repeat of those ''private sessions'' in Prague I hope!! [emoji14]

You know my school trips oh too well, Marcus! Bit of a shame I've lost my room-mate and if he doesn't hurry, he's not getting back in tonight...

Anyhoo; I can be excused, as it's my final trip out with all of them!
R852 PRG   05 Apr 2015, 10:05 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 9:59 pm)Dan wrote You know my school trips oh too well, Marcus! Bit of a shame I've lost my room-mate and if he doesn't hurry, he's not getting back in tonight...

You don't forget things like that...

Your poor room-mate. Random af here, but lock the door from the inside with a sign on the outside saying ''La vie est cruelle. Que l'au-delà devrait être différente?!''. Big Grin If you haven't been speaking French during your time there, should have no problem translating...
mb134   06 Apr 2015, 5:15 pm
Something that has always baffled me:

Why do some TV programmes censor car number plates? 

Google Earth does it as well and it confuses me, as most TV I see doesn't bother, when the news is out and about for example?
omnicity4659   06 Apr 2015, 6:41 pm
(06 Apr 2015, 5:15 pm)mb134 wrote Something that has always baffled me:

Why do some TV programmes censor car number plates? 

Google Earth does it as well and it confuses me, as most TV I see doesn't bother, when the news is out and about for example?

Google Earth are paedophiles. Went up to Otterburn on StreetView to have a look around the Cherry Trees area and they're two boys playing and one of their faces aren't blurred out.

Don't bother asking why I was looking at the Cherry Trees area. Big Grin

Anyhow, one school that I went to had part of a brick wall blurred out, but not the sign lol

Also on buses, they don't blur the company or the route branding. 
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   07 Apr 2015, 9:17 am
I am on Google Earth...Blurred Out, but then Google Want people to check earth out, they can't take the risk of having my ugly mug on display
Jimmi   07 Apr 2015, 9:30 am
(07 Apr 2015, 9:17 am)MrFozz wrote I am on Google Earth...Blurred Out, but then Google Want people to check earth out, they can't take the risk of having my ugly mug on display
Was looking on Google Street View the other day and was looking at Pelton and saw some chavs giving hand gestures to the Google car.

Was looking at Pelton for ideas for the 8/78 route for when the StreetLite's enter service.
Andreos1   07 Apr 2015, 9:36 am
(07 Apr 2015, 9:30 am)Jimmi wrote Was looking on Google Street View the other day and was looking at Pelton and saw some chavs giving hand gestures to the Google car.

Was looking at Pelton for ideas for the 8/78 route for when the StreetLite's enter service.

Try further up or down the road.

The s bend between Pelton and Pelaw might be an idea. Ditto the other side of Pelton/A693 around High Handenhold or Beamish.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
R852 PRG   07 Apr 2015, 10:12 am
(07 Apr 2015, 9:30 am)Jimmi wrote Was looking on Google Street View the other day and was looking at Pelton and saw some chavs giving hand gestures to the Google car.

Trust me, it's not as rough an area as it seems. If you go to the right place in Pelton, you'll have no bother. The area my grandad lived (around the bridge) would be good as you could stand on the bridge for buses to go up Stanley/Consett/CLS for 28s and to come down for Sunderland and Newcastle. Smile Not many people walk over the bridge anyway, so it'll be nice and quiet.

Also, the long stretch of country lane between Pelton and South Pelaw would be good. Disembark at the Floaters Mill, and hop back on there. You'll also get photos of the 34/34A heading to Urpeth Grange and Waldridge Park.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   07 Apr 2015, 3:35 pm

Not as good as the bloke in Manchester or somewhere getting a nosh or a wank off a prossie
omnicity4659   08 Apr 2015, 9:44 am
Is it me, or is this article really continous? I'm sure that part of it, I've read five times.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/12...me/?ref=ar
Pages (146)    182 83 84146