Menu

Pages (6) 1 2 36   
Kuyoyo   26 Jun 2014, 9:14 pm
Having problems posting this evening. The only thing I can post from is my iPad. All posts using IE or Chrome have been coming up with 'Undefined' as replies. Any ideas?
Andreos1   26 Jun 2014, 9:20 pm
(26 Jun 2014, 9:14 pm)Kuyoyo wrote Having problems posting this evening. The only thing I can post from is my iPad. All posts using IE or Chrome have been coming up with 'Undefined' as replies. Any ideas?

Posting on Chrome now on laptop and posted earlier using IE 11 on phone.

Not everyone will be using Safari, so there must be issues somewhere.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Dan   26 Jun 2014, 10:35 pm
I'm managing fine on Chrome.

Have you tried the usual cache malarkey?
Kuyoyo   26 Jun 2014, 10:55 pm
(26 Jun 2014, 10:35 pm)Dan wrote I'm managing fine on Chrome.

Have you tried the usual cache malarkey?

Done that - and nothing. Still can't post using Internet Explorer or Chorme. So it's not a fault at my end because this isn't the only forum I can't post to from IE or Chorme , and funny enough it uses the same software as this.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
park5354   26 Jun 2014, 11:15 pm
(26 Jun 2014, 10:55 pm)Kuyoyo wrote Done that - and nothing. Still can't post using Internet Explorer or Chorme. So it's not a fault at my end because this isn't the only forum I can't post to from IE or Chorme , and funny enough it uses the same software as this.

I have had this 'undefined' thing on Google Chrome for at least 2 months.

No problem if I use safari on my Ipad. STRANGE !!
Adrian   26 Jun 2014, 11:36 pm
What versions of Chrome and on which operating system? Could you upload a screenshot ?

I use Chrome on both my mobile and Win8 desktop without any issues.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Kuyoyo   27 Jun 2014, 9:17 am
(26 Jun 2014, 11:36 pm)aureolin wrote What versions of Chrome and on which operating system? Could you upload a screenshot ?

I use Chrome on both my mobile and Win8 desktop without any issues.

Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome version 34.0.1847.116. The issue is that it's only forums that run off the myBB software that I can't post to off my laptop, even after clearing caches - all other sites I can post to, which suggests to me that it is a fault with the software not my browsers or connection considering....

(26 Jun 2014, 11:15 pm)park5354 wrote I have had this 'undefined' thing on Google Chrome for at least 2 months.

No problem if I use safari on my Ipad. STRANGE !!
Dan   27 Jun 2014, 9:29 am
(27 Jun 2014, 9:17 am)Kuyoyo wrote Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome version 34.0.1847.116. The issue is that it's only forums that run off the myBB software that I can't post to off my laptop, even after clearing caches - all other sites I can post to, which suggests to me that it is a fault with the software not my browsers or connection considering....

That version of Chrome is outdated.
I'm running 35.0.1916.153 and can post perfectly fine on Google Chrome (and indeed this has been posted from Google Chrome).

The fact that it's not a universal fault from all members makes me think that it's not something to do with the myBB forum software.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kuyoyo   27 Jun 2014, 9:35 am
(27 Jun 2014, 9:29 am)Dan wrote That version of Chrome is outdated.
I'm running 35.0.1916.153 and can post perfectly fine on Google Chrome (and indeed this has been posted from Google Chrome).

The fact that it's not a universal fault from all members makes me think that it's not something to do with the myBB forum software.

Well, if that is your attitude - sod you all and sod this forum. This is my last post on here.

GOODBYE!!!!!!!
Dan   27 Jun 2014, 9:55 am
(27 Jun 2014, 9:35 am)Kuyoyo wrote Well, if that is your attitude - sod you all and sod this forum. This is my last post on here.

GOODBYE!!!!!!!

Eh..? What's with that reaction?

I only advised you that your version of Chrome is outdated and this is perhaps the reason why you're having difficulties!
Adrian   27 Jun 2014, 10:05 am
(27 Jun 2014, 9:35 am)Kuyoyo wrote Well, if that is your attitude - sod you all and sod this forum. This is my last post on here.

GOODBYE!!!!!!!
Ok, so swiftly avoiding the toys being thrown out the pram for no apparent reason...

I've tested in the same version of Chrome as Dan, and in IE11 on a 64-bit version of Windows 8, and can't replicate the issue. A screenshot would be useful, but failing that, does running IE with the -extoff switch make a difference?

Malarkey   27 Jun 2014, 1:38 pm
(27 Jun 2014, 9:55 am)Dan wrote Eh..? What's with that reaction?

I only advised you that your version of Chrome is outdated and this is perhaps the reason why you're having difficulties!

Other what you have stated Dan, I think it's clearly obvious he has so much shite stored on his Computer which maybe causing it to Run slow, think what Kuyoyo fails to Realise is Image Files take up a load storage space on a Computer, I had the same problem a few weeks back when I a backlog of Photos to Upload, and a shed load Music Files and Programs on my Computer which simply were not needed, now that I have cleared that all up, Chrome is working perfectly fine for me.

NANA NA NA NANA NA NA HEYY HEYY GOODBYE, NANA NA NA NANA NA NA HEYY HEYY GOODBYE KUYOYO.

#HumourOnNEB
#SingingOnNEB
#HashtagsOnNEB
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   27 Jun 2014, 4:21 pm
I don't think it's anything to do with disk space. I'm quite curious what it is though if it's affecting more than one person.

Dan   27 Jun 2014, 4:23 pm
(27 Jun 2014, 4:21 pm)aureolin wrote I don't think it's anything to do with disk space. I'm quite curious what it is though if it's affecting more than one person.

Indeed - I've got 18,148 photographs stored on my laptop (totalling 100GB), yet I've had no issues.
Malarkey   27 Jun 2014, 5:19 pm
(27 Jun 2014, 4:23 pm)Dan wrote Indeed - I've got 18,148 photographs stored on my laptop (totalling 100GB), yet I've had no issues.

No idea then could be anything for all we know, I would laugh if he was simply just having a few problems with the Internet in the Area where he lives.

Dan is that 18,148 Overall Photos you have taken, or ones you still have to upload from trips out etc.
Dan   27 Jun 2014, 5:32 pm
(27 Jun 2014, 5:19 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote No idea then could be anything for all we know, I would laugh if he was simply just having a few problems with the Internet in the Area where he lives.

Dan is that 18,148 Overall Photos you have taken, or ones you still have to upload from trips out etc.

I'm totally up to date with my photos now Adam, minus a few from yesterday and today which I'm uploading now.

Anyone who has been with me when I've been taking photos will know that I go in 'paparazzi mode' to take photos, and I keep on pressing the shutter release to ensure that the destination display comes out on at least one photo.

On Flickr, I've only got 7,300 photos. I know that I have got 2,900 archive photos too. The remaining 8000 photos will be made up of personal photos, but the majority will be from duplicate photos I took in 2013. Last year I just took as many photos as possible and then before going out again for my next trip out, I'd transfer them to my laptop so I'd have a clean memory card again.

I'm a little better at 'deleting dupes on the go' now - I still go into 'paparazzi mode', but I use my time travelling on the buses to actually go through my photos and delete any duplicates.

I've amassed such a large amount of archive photos because I always seemingly photograph the same buses all of the time. For example, I must have at least twenty photographs of GNE's 628 in my archives - simply because I always photograph it. I upload loads of photos as it is, so I just bang any in the archives that I've already got quite a few photos of that are online.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
DanPicken   27 Jun 2014, 6:40 pm

GOODBYE!!!!!!!

Rage mode activatied https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqrVl4MwWpg u mad?TongueTongue
Adrian   27 Jun 2014, 6:51 pm
(27 Jun 2014, 5:32 pm)Dan wrote I'm totally up to date with my photos now Adam, minus a few from yesterday and today which I'm uploading now.

Anyone who has been with me when I've been taking photos will know that I go in 'paparazzi mode' to take photos, and I keep on pressing the shutter release to ensure that the destination display comes out on at least one photo.

On Flickr, I've only got 7,300 photos. I know that I have got 2,900 archive photos too. The remaining 8000 photos will be made up of personal photos, but the majority will be from duplicate photos I took in 2013. Last year I just took as many photos as possible and then before going out again for my next trip out, I'd transfer them to my laptop so I'd have a clean memory card again.

I'm a little better at 'deleting dupes on the go' now - I still go into 'paparazzi mode', but I use my time travelling on the buses to actually go through my photos and delete any duplicates.

I've amassed such a large amount of archive photos because I always seemingly photograph the same buses all of the time. For example, I must have at least twenty photographs of GNE's 628 in my archives - simply because I always photograph it. I upload loads of photos as it is, so I just bang any in the archives that I've already got quite a few photos of that are online.
It's far top easy to go into paparazzi mode with a good DSLR isn't it? Tongue I'm the same. I took in excess of 600 photos at the Metro Centre rally for example, but probably only uploaded 1/6 of them.

R852 PRG   27 Jun 2014, 6:55 pm

GOODBYE!!!!!!!

I don't think there's any real need for you to just attack people - Dan was just giving advice.
MurdnunoC   28 Jun 2014, 6:58 am
(27 Jun 2014, 9:29 am)Dan wrote That version of Chrome is outdated.

I have the same updated version of Chrome and I can't say that I've ever experienced any problems using the site.

GOODBYE!!!!!!!

Oh dear...
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   09 Jul 2014, 8:04 pm
Is it possible to place an image from my laptop into a post, if so how you do it.
Dan   09 Jul 2014, 8:14 pm
(09 Jul 2014, 8:04 pm)Jimmi wrote Is it possible to place an image from my laptop into a post, if so how you do it.
Scroll down below the little bit where you enter the text for a post.

You should find an 'Attachments' section. Click 'Browse' (or something like that), and this will bring up all the files on your hard-drive. Find the folder you saved the image in, double click the image and then click 'OK', followed by 'Upload' when you're back on the forum.
Jimmi   09 Jul 2014, 8:21 pm
(09 Jul 2014, 8:14 pm)Dan wrote Scroll down below the little bit where you enter the text for a post.

You should find an 'Attachments' section. Click 'Browse' (or something like that), and this will bring up all the files on your hard-drive. Find the folder you saved the image in, double click the image and then click 'OK', followed by 'Upload' when you're back on the forum.

Thanks mate.
cbma06   17 Sep 2014, 3:53 pm
(09 Jul 2014, 8:14 pm)Dan wrote Scroll down below the little bit where you enter the text for a post.

Test

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
cbma06   17 Sep 2014, 3:55 pm

I've gone into tapatalk settings and managed to sort the posting order and also sorted out replying to posts from tapatalk

Andreos1   17 Sep 2014, 4:42 pm
Replies aren't working off my mobile. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Adrian   17 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm
(17 Sep 2014, 4:42 pm)Andreos1 wrote Replies aren't working off my mobile. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue.

My tapatalk appeared to be working again earlier.

MrFozz   17 Sep 2014, 8:11 pm
(17 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm)aureolin wrote My tapatalk appeared to be working again earlier.
Mine isn't...

Not properly anyway, despite having configured the settings, they are not applying themselves correctly on here
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   17 Sep 2014, 8:35 pm
(17 Sep 2014, 8:11 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Mine isn't...

Not properly anyway, despite having configured the settings, they are not applying themselves correctly on here
Only thing I've noticed is its reverting to the start of the thread rather than last viewed post.

Dan   17 Sep 2014, 9:00 pm
(17 Sep 2014, 8:35 pm)aureolin wrote Only thing I've noticed is its reverting to the start of the thread rather than last viewed post.

Which, after you faff around with your settings, should work.
There shouldn't be any issues with Tapatalk other than that, which is a Tapatalk issue rather than NEB issue (so far as I can make out).
Pages (6) 1 2 36