You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything v2
Need some help homies...

As you know I am getting married next year...for my sins

In terms of Transport, I want a vintage bus as part of my wedding day, to take guests from the Church to the Reception Venue...

Only bus I have seen that does wedding do's is an old Routemaster, and would love something like that for my big day...

Anyone know who I would contact for that or know of any special companies who hire out vintage buses...PM me plz

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
RE: Anything and Everything
(29 Jun 2016, 1:22 pm)MrFozz wrote Need some help homies...

As you know I am getting married next year...for my sins

In terms of Transport, I want a vintage bus as part of my wedding day, to take guests from the Church to the Reception Venue...

Only bus I have seen that does wedding do's is an old Routemaster, and would love something like that for my big day...

Anyone know who I would contact for that or know of any special companies who hire out vintage buses...PM me plz

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The bus in question is based at the petrol station in Annitsford. Used to see it all the time when I lived in Dudley.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
RE: Anything and Everything v2
(02 Jul 2016, 9:28 pm)citaro5284 wrote well after drinking it, you will be 100% cut Tongue

Might not be here after we try it lmao
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Someone on Twitter, actually without a hint of Bus Wanker about them, has been sharing loads of photography this evening. She actually drew my attention to this, which is rather lovely.
http://stanraucher.com/metro-book/

It's rather pricey and rather American, but loads of the photos are shared on Twitter by the photographer, albeit without much detail regarding where they were taken. It does capture rather well the "all life comes here" element of public transport, though. https://twitter.com/stanraucher
Can't find the relevant threads, but pro-vegan ads with talk of day old chicks.

For me. Vegan food is mostly just food. Except where it's processed shite. But ads like this can stfu.
(12 Jul 2016, 8:12 pm)citaro5284 wrote Did anyone else see Northern156 on Trainspotting at Swindon Station?
I didn't see Trainspotting Live but I've seen photos of his appearance on Facebook.

Think the only time I've been on TV was when Look North came to my school when it got some new play equipment. I've been on the radio a few times though.
(12 Jul 2016, 8:33 pm)Jimmi wrote I didn't see Trainspotting Live but I've seen photos of his appearance on Facebook.

Think the only time I've been on TV was when Look North came to my school when it got some new play equipment. I've been on the radio a few times though.

I sent them some e-mails, none of which were shown in the show though Tongue 

Good programme
Sad day today as Sunderland High shut for the last time, 132 years it was open.

Personally i didn't go to the school but its a sad day, a loss to Sunderland in my opinion.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Anything and Everything v2
Something slightly peculiar happened yesterday whilst I was out and about in the Blackpool area, it was the launch event for the new Palladium spec Enviro 400 City's with 401 being on display in the town centre, as you can imagine there was some enthusiasts about, after going to get some photos of the E400 I went to get some photos of the buses in service, during this time I noticed a kid was stood near me and seemed intrested in what I was doing. After spotting in Blackpool Town Centre, I had some bus rides and eventually ended up in Cleveleys Bus Station where the kid was sat on the bench in the bus station, he then asked me why there was so many enthusiasts in Blackpool on that day, I said it was because of the launch in Blackpool Town Centre. Later in the evening whilst waiting for my bus back to camp in Blackpool Town Centre, he appeared again! Pleased I'm heading home today as I appear to have a stalker
The ‘Sunderland Spectre’ is set to don his finery and parade through Sunderland city centre one last time.

Painter Brian Moore, 77, was one of the city’s best-loved figures, dressed in Victorian garb complete with his distinctive top hat and tails and silver-topped cane.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/our-region...-1-8019807

It's nice to see that the funeral directors are paying for the funeral:

City undertaker Manor House Funerals is footing the bill. The firm has a contract to provide ‘public health’ funerals for people who have not left enough money to afford a full service, but the firm is paying for a bumper send-off for Brian.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
While through at the Metrocentre today, i thought id pop over and have a look at the new £5 note and my word, i absolutely love them - much much better than the paper version. Looking forward to the £10 and £20 following.