You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Error 400 Bad Request
Does anyone else keep getting Error 400 Bad Request accessing the forum?
I get the error on 3 devices on different networks, so it doesn't seem like it's a problem on my end

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Additionally, a 400 Bad Request error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
RE: Error 400 Bad Request
(19 Sep 2022, 8:32 am)streetdeckfan wrote Does anyone else keep getting Error 400 Bad Request accessing the forum?
I get the error on 3 devices on different networks, so it doesn't seem like it's a problem on my end

Aye, get it quite a bit. 

Plus the certificate issue every so often. 

I just hit the back button and try again. 
Generally works fine then for a thread or two.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(19 Sep 2022, 4:21 pm)Unber43 wrote i am getting them too, more frequent

What a shambles!! First he's partially responsible for the mess that GNE is in and now he can't manage a simple message board without running into issues. Our young Daniel certainly has a lot to answer for!!!
(20 Sep 2022, 10:01 am)MurdnunoC wrote What a shambles!! First he's partially responsible for the mess that GNE is in and now he can't manage a simple message board without running into issues. Our young Daniel certainly has a lot to answer for!!!
I don't think its Dan's fault for this error.
(20 Sep 2022, 8:23 pm)wibblejunior wrote Am I the only one who's baffled by this forum's evident inability to recognise sarcasm?

nope.

I second that!
(20 Sep 2022, 8:23 pm)wibblejunior wrote Am I the only one who's baffled by this forum's evident inability to recognise sarcasm?

Eh? What sarcasm?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'