You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Flickr Views
The main point of this Thread is that I am interested to see how other Flickr Users on NEB are doing Views Wise, as my views seem to have shot up rather rapidly in the past 2 Months, where I was on just over a 100,000 Views, Now I am on over 200,000 Views, Which I think for a year of Bus Spotting is pretty impressive. What's more impressive is that fact it has Doubled in the past 2 Months.

I would just like to also Thank those on NEB who take time to View my photos, it is very much appreciated.

Forgot to mention I have 2010 photos currently.

[attachment=4592]
RE: Flickr Views
Impressive. Nearly 16k views a month! I've just taken a look at mine, and I've got no where near that. There again I've only managed to upload 217 photos since I've opened my account (April 2013).

[Image: GzxqVnQ.png]
Forum ModeratorĀ |Ā Find NEB on facebook
Site Administrator
I'd love to compare, but Flickr didn't auto-renew my Pro status as it should have done when the changes came about, and now I don't have statistics anymore.
(09 Sep 2013, 5:00 pm)Daniel wrote I'd love to compare, but Flickr didn't auto-renew my Pro status as it should have done when the changes came about, and now I don't have statistics anymore.

Yeah same would love to compare, as me and you have been bus spotting for the same amount of time.
Site Administrator
(09 Sep 2013, 5:02 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote Yeah same would love to compare, as me and you have been bus spotting for the same amount of time.

I'm still highly irritated by it not being auto-renewed. I used to have an avid interest in my statistics and viewed them daily - seeing where my photos had been mentioned, the comments that had been made, how many hits those sites were providing, etc.

I hit 100k in March (I know because of this photo), so imagine I'll be well over 200k now. I now average on 400 hits per photograph rather than 50 or so when I first started.
(09 Sep 2013, 5:14 pm)Daniel wrote I'm still highly irritated by it not being auto-renewed. I used to have an avid interest in my statistics and viewed them daily - seeing where my photos had been mentioned, the comments that had been made, how many hits those sites were providing, etc.

I hit 100k in March (I know because of this photo), so imagine I'll be well over 200k now. I now average on 400 hits per photograph rather than 50 or so when I first started.

I average anywhere between 100 and 350 views per photo atm, my photo of 628 on the 61 which uploaded 2 hours ago has almost 80 views already, That'll be over Hundred in like an Hour or so. But if you were to look at my photos before the SPD uploads over the weekend, there all on over 200 Views I think.

And Tom 40K since March isn't bad, when I first started it felt like forever getting upto 100k, but as I said I have seemed to of flew upto 200K, But maybe that's because of the constant uploading over the past month as I have been in Sunderland 4 Days a Week, Will be glad when tomorrow is over so I don't have to go back.
(09 Sep 2013, 4:39 pm)aureolin wrote Impressive. Nearly 16k views a month! I've just taken a look at mine, and I've got no where near that. There again I've only managed to upload 217 photos since I've opened my account (April 2013).

[Image: GzxqVnQ.png]

Just worked it out on the Calculator, that currently i'm getting 17,600 Views per month, which will get higher and higher the more I upload, and 13K is really good considering you've only took just over 200 photos
(09 Sep 2013, 5:36 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote Just worked it out on the Calculator, that currently i'm getting 17,600 Views per month, which will get higher and higher the more I upload, and 13K is really good considering you've only took just over 200 photos

I was trying to work out that big peak on the 16th, but it looks like it's when I uploaded a load of the new Blackpool Trams.
Forum ModeratorĀ |Ā Find NEB on facebook
(09 Sep 2013, 5:42 pm)aureolin wrote I was trying to work out that big peak on the 16th, but it looks like it's when I uploaded a load of the new Blackpool Trams.

You getting an average of 2,600 views per month since you started a few month ago.
Site Administrator
(20 Oct 2013, 2:21 pm)Terence Price wrote Been a while since i last used Flicker, how do you view your views?

If it's been a while since you last used it, I imagine you won't have "Pro" status. As such, you will not be able to access your statistics as it's a discontinued feature.
(20 Oct 2013, 2:32 pm)Dan wrote If it's been a while since you last used it, I imagine you won't have "Pro" status. As such, you will not be able to access your statistics as it's a discontinued feature.

Ahh right, thats rubbish, cheers
(25 Dec 2013, 4:59 pm)Tom wrote 100,500 views on my flickr now, isn't bad for 9 months or so!

I have 485,464 Views, Hopefully I'll hit the 500K mark in the Next few days
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Flickr Views
(25 Dec 2013, 5:05 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote I have 485,464 Views, Hopefully I'll hit the 500K mark in the Next few days

Bloody hell, 500k in the next few days, up from 485k, are you getting something 6-7k per day??? Best of luck mate
(25 Dec 2013, 5:43 pm)fozzovmurton wrote Bloody hell, 500k in the next few days, up from 485k, are you getting something 6-7k per day??? Best of luck mate

2-4K on Average, on the 15th of December I got 11k Views in a Day as can be seen on the link below
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarke...013-12-15/

I'll be out tomorrow for the Boxing Day Working and Spot of Shopping as I need some New Clothes for a Party at the Weekend as I'll be Celebrating my 21st along with 2 other Friends who also Celebrating there 20th/21st, So basically killing 2 Birds with one Stone Tomorrow. And Views off those Photos should have an Impact on how quick I get upto 500K, It would be great if the Target was Reached on New Years Day if not Earlier
I have surpassed 500K Views on Flickr, I shall thank NEB and there "BoxingDayOnNEB" Tag, More specifically Liam who tagged a few of my Photos. I have had just under 19K Views Today so far, 13K of those through NEB looking at my Stats.
Flickr Update

I have just uploaded 75 Photos to my Account, which feature Photos from Winlaton/Gateshead and MetroCentre, Along with some from Sunderland from over a Week ago which I forgot to Upload.

Also I have Updated my Go North East Collection, which now Features a New Collection named "Go North East Former Depots", I will take some Photos over Next Few Weeks of Sunderland Road Depot, as Yesterday I didn't time to do so, The Collection does Include the Brands that were at Each Depot before it's Closure, which is Tomorrow.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarke...368050493/

I have also Updated the Brands by Depot Section, Which now Includes Riverside Depot, Which Replaces Winlaton/Sunderland Road in that Collection, As said in the Previous Paragraph, I will also go to Riverside to take some Photos of the New Depot also, As my Current Photos are off a Few Months ago. This Collection includes all the Current Brands that are to be Situated there, as of Tomorrow Evening.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarke...368214504/

And Finally I have uploaded photos of 5347 in it's New Intu MetroCentre Branding.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarke...368002423/
Marxista Fozzski
Gonna start my flickr up again sometime soon...

But my photo quality is not as good as yours Mr Malarkey ;-)

So will just use it as a storage space

How many views you getting lately mate?
Just been looking at my Flickr Stats, and I am now only 8,000 Views off 1,000,000 Views, Quite astonishing considering I have been Bus Spotting for 20 Months(Just over a Year and a Half).
Seem as I have now upgraded my Flickr account to pro I can now see stats. This is how it currently stands:

Photos views: 816,419
Photostream views: 16,362
Albums views: 1,608
Total: 834,389

Not too bad I think considering I only set up my photostream back in September and I don't have the largest number of followers which is currently 165 which is still more than I thought I'd have at this point.

Thanks to everyone hereĀ on NEB for viewing my Flickr Smile
Site Administrator
Since September 2012, I have uploaded 9,658 photographs to Flickr. In this time; I have accumulated an astonishing amount of views, and these are detailed below.

Photo views: 5,144,434
Photostream views: 129,471
Album views: 8,396
Collections views: 708

Total views: 5,283,009

Incredibly pleased to have hit the five million mark - here's to another five million! Big Grin