Forum Arriva North East
replies 34, views 2,313
mb134 Yesterday, 10:20 am
Forum Arriva North East
replies 53, views 4,854
Shrek Yesterday, 9:45 am
Go North East: Service Suggestions
by Tom, 10 Dec 2012, 6:10 pm
This will be about your suggestions for services...

A: A bus between Newcastle and Barley Mow, via Gateshead, Q.E Hospital, Wrekenton and Birtley?

B: A bus between North Tyneside and the MetroCentre?
Forum Go North East
Go North East: Service Suggestions
by Tom, 10 Dec 2012, 6:10 pm

This will be about your suggestions for services...

A: A bus between Newcastle and Barley Mow, via Gateshead, Q.E Hospital, Wrekenton and Birtley?

B: A bus between North Tyneside and the MetroCentre?

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2012
by CumbrianJosh, 09 Dec 2012, 12:01 am
I'm a little confused about the coaches based at Jesmond depot at the moment for the 685..
they've had 1201-1206 which is 6 coaches for 4 different 685 slots however in the last couple of weeks I've seen 1211 and 1212 which are or at least were Ashington based, on the 685, anyone explain it?

I'm a little confused about the coaches based at Jesmond depot at the moment for the 685..
they've had 1201-1206 which is 6 coaches for 4 different 685 slots however in the last couple of weeks I've seen 1211 and 1212 which are or at least were Ashington based, on the 685, anyone explain it?

Cumbria & North Lancashire Bus Operations
by Tom, 08 Dec 2012, 8:57 pm
News, debate and discussion on Cumbria & North Lancashire's Bus Operations.
Bus operators include the likes of Stagecoach, Alba Travel, Grand Prix Coaches, Kirkby Lonsdale Coach Hire, Reays Coaches and many more.
Forum Bus Operators

News, debate and discussion on Cumbria & North Lancashire's Bus Operations.
Bus operators include the likes of Stagecoach, Alba Travel, Grand Prix Coaches, Kirkby Lonsdale Coach Hire, Reays Coaches and many more.

PYGALLS COACHES
by Michael, 02 Dec 2012, 6:13 pm
As every1 knows from tommorow PYGALLS COACHES will run a 230 from Sunderland – Horden – Hartlepool,

http://durham.pindarcreative.co.uk/tt/230.pdf - Timetable, not many runs.

Which stand will this run from at park lane?
PYGALLS COACHES
by Michael, 02 Dec 2012, 6:13 pm

As every1 knows from tommorow PYGALLS COACHES will run a 230 from Sunderland – Horden – Hartlepool,

http://durham.pindarcreative.co.uk/tt/230.pdf - Timetable, not many runs.

Which stand will this run from at park lane?

Tyne and Wear Metro
by Tom, 09 Nov 2012, 6:23 pm
Please post any Tyne and Wear Metro info here.
Forum Railways
Tyne and Wear Metro
by Tom, 09 Nov 2012, 6:23 pm

Please post any Tyne and Wear Metro info here.

Tyne Pedestrian and Cycle Tunnels Closure
by Guest, 07 Nov 2012, 7:17 pm
Stumbled upon this late last night because I had been contemplating walking to work instead of the Metro.

These tunnels are closing sometime in the near future for 12 months to allow refurbishment and the public will be given one month notice. There will be a free shuttle bus service operating up to every 20 minutes. I immediately assumed that the cycle-friendly Lime buses by Go North East would be used, but apparently a cycle trailer towed by the shuttle bus will accommodate 16 bikes at a time instead.

I'm not sure if normal public service vehicles can carry trailers? I would imagine it would be a small minibus that runs the service to save on costs.

Full details can be found here -

http://www.tynepedestrianandcyclisttunnels.co.uk/faqs/

Stumbled upon this late last night because I had been contemplating walking to work instead of the Metro.

These tunnels are closing sometime in the near future for 12 months to allow refurbishment and the public will be given one month notice. There will be a free shuttle bus service operating up to every 20 minutes. I immediately assumed that the cycle-friendly Lime buses by Go North East would be used, but apparently a cycle trailer towed by the shuttle bus will accommodate 16 bikes at a time instead.

I'm not sure if normal public service vehicles can carry trailers? I would imagine it would be a small minibus that runs the service to save on costs.

Full details can be found here -

http://www.tynepedestrianandcyclisttunnels.co.uk/faqs/

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - October 2012
by Wellsey18, 10 Oct 2012, 6:37 pm
I know this post is a bit late but.... One of the scania bendies caught fire this morning on the coast road, fortunately I was on it haha filled up with black smoke and eventually engine cut out so looks like it could be the end of the line for that bus (didn't catch fleet number)
Forum Go North East

I know this post is a bit late but.... One of the scania bendies caught fire this morning on the coast road, fortunately I was on it haha filled up with black smoke and eventually engine cut out so looks like it could be the end of the line for that bus (didn't catch fleet number)

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - September 2012
by Guest, 14 Sep 2012, 8:03 am
Yes thats right, it goes 50A/22/23. To be honest the 50A does get anything from Durham depot so its not rare to see anything on it to be fair!

Yes thats right, it goes 50A/22/23. To be honest the 50A does get anything from Durham depot so its not rare to see anything on it to be fair!

Kingsleys
by morritt89, 10 Sep 2012, 3:57 pm
Hi

I today noticed an ex - Lothian Dennis Trident (Plaxton V531 LSC or something very similar) operating for Kingsleys. No idea how long they have had it but I haven't seen it before just used to the ex Stagecoach ALX 400 Tridents.

I admire Kingsleys as you can see (for a small operator) how they have evolved and got newer buses for the school journeys etc (shame though I have a big soft spot for Metrobuses).

Speaking of the Metrobuses, do Kingsleys have any left and do they still have the ex GNE Deltas?
Kingsleys
by morritt89, 10 Sep 2012, 3:57 pm

Hi

I today noticed an ex - Lothian Dennis Trident (Plaxton V531 LSC or something very similar) operating for Kingsleys. No idea how long they have had it but I haven't seen it before just used to the ex Stagecoach ALX 400 Tridents.

I admire Kingsleys as you can see (for a small operator) how they have evolved and got newer buses for the school journeys etc (shame though I have a big soft spot for Metrobuses).

Speaking of the Metrobuses, do Kingsleys have any left and do they still have the ex GNE Deltas?

Pages (263) Previous 1261 262 263 Next