Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (51): Previous 125 26 2751 Next
markydh

15 Jun 2019, 11:20 pm #501
Well, that’s a good laugh. You want to go from a 7 to 8 minute double deck service to a ‘highly frequent’ minibus? That’s ridiculous. The extra staffing costs would be prohibitive before we even get to the fact that there’s a reason deckers are used in the first place. The number 1 has coped just fine with all the cars round that estate for many years. The extension to Cobalt was to provide Heaton, High Heaton, etc with a direct link. Why on earth would Stagecoach want to introduce a coast road route on an already well-bussed corridor and abandon Heaton and High Heaton?
markydh
15 Jun 2019, 11:20 pm #501

Well, that’s a good laugh. You want to go from a 7 to 8 minute double deck service to a ‘highly frequent’ minibus? That’s ridiculous. The extra staffing costs would be prohibitive before we even get to the fact that there’s a reason deckers are used in the first place. The number 1 has coped just fine with all the cars round that estate for many years. The extension to Cobalt was to provide Heaton, High Heaton, etc with a direct link. Why on earth would Stagecoach want to introduce a coast road route on an already well-bussed corridor and abandon Heaton and High Heaton?

V514DFT

16 Jun 2019, 12:16 am #502

(15 Jun 2019, 9:11 pm)Malarkey

With it raining this evening when I finished work I it would be good idea to get on the 1 from the Cobalt into the City Centre rather getting the 309 like I usually would, worst choice I have ever made given the length of the journey which was approximately 50 minutes with it not being a particularly smooth one either.

The journey was alright until we reached Heaton Estate where navigation of the street became very challenging for the driver due to badly parked cars across several streets, this resulted in the driver having to stop and reverse on more than one occasion.

This made me question whether a double/full sized single decker is a suitable vehicle of choice on this section of the route, would of been no bother if the driver was driving a minibus. These black spots on this section must have a big impact on reliability, I'll be honest I have never seen an area so highly populated by cars.

I personally think Stagecoach need to review this section of the 1 before a major accident happens, best option would be to split the 1 in half at City Centre and again split the City Centre to Cobalt section into two routes given the current number 1 a more easy to navigate route, with the Heaton estate being served by a highly frequent minibus service between the City Centre and Coach Lane Campus.

So the routes would be as follows.

1 - Slatyford - Buddle Road - Central Station - City Centre

37 - Coach Lane Campus - Heaton Estate - Jesmond - City Centre

23 - Cobalt - Holystone - Benton Asda - Coast Road - Cradlewell - City Centre

No that wouldnt work sorry to say,but i do wish they would review the 62 and 63

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
16 Jun 2019, 12:16 am #502

With it raining this evening when I finished work I it would be good idea to get on the 1 from the Cobalt into the City Centre rather getting the 309 like I usually would, worst choice I have ever made given the length of the journey which was approximately 50 minutes with it not being a particularly smooth one either.

The journey was alright until we reached Heaton Estate where navigation of the street became very challenging for the driver due to badly parked cars across several streets, this resulted in the driver having to stop and reverse on more than one occasion.

This made me question whether a double/full sized single decker is a suitable vehicle of choice on this section of the route, would of been no bother if the driver was driving a minibus. These black spots on this section must have a big impact on reliability, I'll be honest I have never seen an area so highly populated by cars.

I personally think Stagecoach need to review this section of the 1 before a major accident happens, best option would be to split the 1 in half at City Centre and again split the City Centre to Cobalt section into two routes given the current number 1 a more easy to navigate route, with the Heaton estate being served by a highly frequent minibus service between the City Centre and Coach Lane Campus.

So the routes would be as follows.

1 - Slatyford - Buddle Road - Central Station - City Centre

37 - Coach Lane Campus - Heaton Estate - Jesmond - City Centre

23 - Cobalt - Holystone - Benton Asda - Coast Road - Cradlewell - City Centre

No that wouldnt work sorry to say,but i do wish they would review the 62 and 63

Kind Regards
Tez

Malarkey

16 Jun 2019, 1:52 pm #503

(15 Jun 2019, 11:20 pm)markydh Well, that’s a good laugh. You want to go from a 7 to 8 minute double deck service to a ‘highly frequent’ minibus? That’s ridiculous. The extra staffing costs would be prohibitive before we even get to the fact that there’s a reason deckers are used in the first place. The number 1 has coped just fine with all the cars round that estate for many years. The extension to Cobalt was to provide Heaton, High Heaton, etc with a direct link. Why on earth would Stagecoach want to introduce a coast road route on an already well-bussed corridor and abandon Heaton and High Heaton?

Do you have better suggestions than what I have come up with, just to note I only the "suggested route 37" would be operated by a minibus with other services remaining double decker operated and from my suggestions have I abandoned the people of Heaton/High Heaton, no I haven't, might want to re-read my post first!

Furthermore I appreciate that the extension to the cobalt was to offer a direct link from Heaton/High Heaton however it doesn't matter what time of day I see the 1 on the Cobalt it runs around empty, last night when I got on it I was the only one it between the Cobalt and Heaton as it didn't pick up a single passenger.

Also given the 1 also goes via Holystone/Benton Asda along the main roads of newly built estates is it going to pick anyone up when all those areas much like Heaton have a high amount of cars users with people living in those areas who are clearly have quite a lot of money. Are those people really going stop taking the car to work in order to get on the bus, I don't think they are if I am totally honest.

As a result of the above is the extension to the Cobalt really financially sustainable for Stagecoach to run throughout the day going forward as I do think it maybe better to have a few journey's extended during peak times only.

Malarkey
16 Jun 2019, 1:52 pm #503

(15 Jun 2019, 11:20 pm)markydh Well, that’s a good laugh. You want to go from a 7 to 8 minute double deck service to a ‘highly frequent’ minibus? That’s ridiculous. The extra staffing costs would be prohibitive before we even get to the fact that there’s a reason deckers are used in the first place. The number 1 has coped just fine with all the cars round that estate for many years. The extension to Cobalt was to provide Heaton, High Heaton, etc with a direct link. Why on earth would Stagecoach want to introduce a coast road route on an already well-bussed corridor and abandon Heaton and High Heaton?

Do you have better suggestions than what I have come up with, just to note I only the "suggested route 37" would be operated by a minibus with other services remaining double decker operated and from my suggestions have I abandoned the people of Heaton/High Heaton, no I haven't, might want to re-read my post first!

Furthermore I appreciate that the extension to the cobalt was to offer a direct link from Heaton/High Heaton however it doesn't matter what time of day I see the 1 on the Cobalt it runs around empty, last night when I got on it I was the only one it between the Cobalt and Heaton as it didn't pick up a single passenger.

Also given the 1 also goes via Holystone/Benton Asda along the main roads of newly built estates is it going to pick anyone up when all those areas much like Heaton have a high amount of cars users with people living in those areas who are clearly have quite a lot of money. Are those people really going stop taking the car to work in order to get on the bus, I don't think they are if I am totally honest.

As a result of the above is the extension to the Cobalt really financially sustainable for Stagecoach to run throughout the day going forward as I do think it maybe better to have a few journey's extended during peak times only.

V514DFT

16 Jun 2019, 9:06 pm #504

(16 Jun 2019, 1:52 pm)Malarkey

Maybe introduce a 1X,bit like the 22X,i also dont see why the 1 cant interwork with the 22,all they would need to do is rearrange the way they stop round silver fox way

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
16 Jun 2019, 9:06 pm #504

Maybe introduce a 1X,bit like the 22X,i also dont see why the 1 cant interwork with the 22,all they would need to do is rearrange the way they stop round silver fox way

Kind Regards
Tez

Zimba

16 Jun 2019, 10:03 pm #505

Do you have better suggestions than what I have come
up with, just to note I only the "suggested route 37" would be operated
by a minibus with other services remaining double decker operated and
from my suggestions have I abandoned the people of Heaton/High Heaton,
no I haven't, might want to re-read my post first!

Furthermore
I appreciate that the extension to the cobalt was to offer a direct
link from Heaton/High Heaton however it doesn't matter what time of day I
see the 1 on the Cobalt it runs around empty, last night when I got on
it I was the only one it between the Cobalt and Heaton as it didn't pick
up a single passenger.

Also given the 1 also goes via
Holystone/Benton Asda along the main roads of newly built estates is it
going to pick anyone up when all those areas much like Heaton have a
high amount of cars users with people living in those areas who are
clearly have quite a lot of money. Are those people really going stop
taking the car to work in order to get on the bus, I don't think they
are if I am totally honest.

As a result of the above is
the extension to the Cobalt really financially sustainable for
Stagecoach to run throughout the day going forward as I do think it
maybe better to have a few journey's extended during peak times only.

Just browse the forums usually but your 37 idea really wouldn't work well. The problem is usually with the buses meeting in the street on Whitfield Terrace so if you ran more down there it would make it worse, minibus, single or double decker as they struggle to get by especially on the corner at the end.

I used to live down there and the better way to sort it would be probably to actually reduce the buses to every 10 minutes but give them more running time so it actually runs every 10 minutes instead of 3 following each other with 1 full and 2 following it behind empty not being able to get past because of the narrow streets with the first one getting later by picking everyone up.

Use the 1 between Coach Lane and Northumbria Uni during term time and you'll understand why the deckers are there - it's always dead during the holidays. Can't comment on the cobalt extension but it always seemed a weird one.

The 62 and 63 are just as bad along Chillingham Road half the time for stacking.

Zimba
16 Jun 2019, 10:03 pm #505

Do you have better suggestions than what I have come
up with, just to note I only the "suggested route 37" would be operated
by a minibus with other services remaining double decker operated and
from my suggestions have I abandoned the people of Heaton/High Heaton,
no I haven't, might want to re-read my post first!

Furthermore
I appreciate that the extension to the cobalt was to offer a direct
link from Heaton/High Heaton however it doesn't matter what time of day I
see the 1 on the Cobalt it runs around empty, last night when I got on
it I was the only one it between the Cobalt and Heaton as it didn't pick
up a single passenger.

Also given the 1 also goes via
Holystone/Benton Asda along the main roads of newly built estates is it
going to pick anyone up when all those areas much like Heaton have a
high amount of cars users with people living in those areas who are
clearly have quite a lot of money. Are those people really going stop
taking the car to work in order to get on the bus, I don't think they
are if I am totally honest.

As a result of the above is
the extension to the Cobalt really financially sustainable for
Stagecoach to run throughout the day going forward as I do think it
maybe better to have a few journey's extended during peak times only.

Just browse the forums usually but your 37 idea really wouldn't work well. The problem is usually with the buses meeting in the street on Whitfield Terrace so if you ran more down there it would make it worse, minibus, single or double decker as they struggle to get by especially on the corner at the end.

I used to live down there and the better way to sort it would be probably to actually reduce the buses to every 10 minutes but give them more running time so it actually runs every 10 minutes instead of 3 following each other with 1 full and 2 following it behind empty not being able to get past because of the narrow streets with the first one getting later by picking everyone up.

Use the 1 between Coach Lane and Northumbria Uni during term time and you'll understand why the deckers are there - it's always dead during the holidays. Can't comment on the cobalt extension but it always seemed a weird one.

The 62 and 63 are just as bad along Chillingham Road half the time for stacking.

markydh

17 Jun 2019, 12:12 pm #506

Do I have a better suggestion? Yes, it’s fine as it is. Your minibus suggestion is a solution looking for a problem that would create problems. The number 1 has deckers (and had them even when the rest of Newcastle went single around when the 22 got 55 reg MANs in 2005) precisely because of the City Centre to Coach Lane numbers. You’d need minibuses operating every 2-3 minutes to replace the capacity. That’s just not realistic.

I also said that the Cobalt extension was to give Heaton and High Heaton a Cobalt link. You propose scrapping it and replacing it with a Coast Road route which bypasses both of these. It’s nonsensical.

markydh
17 Jun 2019, 12:12 pm #506

Do I have a better suggestion? Yes, it’s fine as it is. Your minibus suggestion is a solution looking for a problem that would create problems. The number 1 has deckers (and had them even when the rest of Newcastle went single around when the 22 got 55 reg MANs in 2005) precisely because of the City Centre to Coach Lane numbers. You’d need minibuses operating every 2-3 minutes to replace the capacity. That’s just not realistic.

I also said that the Cobalt extension was to give Heaton and High Heaton a Cobalt link. You propose scrapping it and replacing it with a Coast Road route which bypasses both of these. It’s nonsensical.

17 Jun 2019, 1:14 pm #507

(17 Jun 2019, 12:12 pm)markydh

I'd also like to add to Markydh's comments, that Northumbria University have an established agreement with Stagecoach which entitles free transport for students at five designated stops along the eastern side of the route - Civic Centre, Sandyford Road-Portland Terrace, Portland Road-Warwick Street, Warwick Street-City Stadium and the corner of Simonside Terrace-Chillingham Road. The University pay Stagecoach a substantial amount of money for the privilege, as Stagecoach are losing out to UniRider sales with this. 

I agree too that mini-buses isn't a goer, after all, university lectures, seminars etc finish at specific times, the 1 doesn't see a steady stream of passengers - more like student stampede. 

As
a Heaton resident myself (Whitefield Terrace) I would disagree with the route suggestions. I currently work in the East End and when I don't drive in I get the 1 direct to work from my house, so your suggestions wouldn't be great like..... 
Heaton is a large student area, so losing the link to Central Station wouldn't be great for them going home from uni (from experience...). 

Parked cars have never really been a huge problem for a 'major disaster', no different to anywhere else. Although, recently parking has been little bit relaxed as of late - but why should Stagecoach alter a route because of people who cannot park? The council is well aware and are introducing new enforcement measures around Heaton on the back of feedback from both residents and Stagecoach. Traffic warden patrols have also been stepped up too, there is a satisfying yellow glow of tickets here and there.

Apart from the corner of Whitefield Terrace-Sackville Terrace and Cardigan Terrace-Second Avenue, the route is relatively fine. Whitefield Terrace-Sackville Terrace in can be iffy in the event of two buses meeting on the junction resulting in a little bit of shuffling, apart from that there are passing places marked out for traffic, as it is a well established bus route after all - so I'd be interesting to know where navigation became very challenging - perhaps one for myself to prod the council on if it isn't one of knowledge.

Also as Mark has said the Cobalt extension was purely to give Heaton and High Heaton a Cobalt link - anyone being picked up in between is a bonus. It loosely does okay at peaks I gather... but agree I'm sure it runs to Cobalt a little later than it should really. However, if the extension was such a bad performer it would of been pulled by now, probably at the same time as the Night Buses.

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

RBZ 5459
17 Jun 2019, 1:14 pm #507

(17 Jun 2019, 12:12 pm)markydh

I'd also like to add to Markydh's comments, that Northumbria University have an established agreement with Stagecoach which entitles free transport for students at five designated stops along the eastern side of the route - Civic Centre, Sandyford Road-Portland Terrace, Portland Road-Warwick Street, Warwick Street-City Stadium and the corner of Simonside Terrace-Chillingham Road. The University pay Stagecoach a substantial amount of money for the privilege, as Stagecoach are losing out to UniRider sales with this. 

I agree too that mini-buses isn't a goer, after all, university lectures, seminars etc finish at specific times, the 1 doesn't see a steady stream of passengers - more like student stampede. 

As a Heaton resident myself (Whitefield Terrace) I would disagree with the route suggestions. I currently work in the East End and when I don't drive in I get the 1 direct to work from my house, so your suggestions wouldn't be great like..... 
Heaton is a large student area, so losing the link to Central Station wouldn't be great for them going home from uni (from experience...). 

Parked cars have never really been a huge problem for a 'major disaster', no different to anywhere else. Although, recently parking has been little bit relaxed as of late - but why should Stagecoach alter a route because of people who cannot park? The council is well aware and are introducing new enforcement measures around Heaton on the back of feedback from both residents and Stagecoach. Traffic warden patrols have also been stepped up too, there is a satisfying yellow glow of tickets here and there.

Apart from the corner of Whitefield Terrace-Sackville Terrace and Cardigan Terrace-Second Avenue, the route is relatively fine. Whitefield Terrace-Sackville Terrace in can be iffy in the event of two buses meeting on the junction resulting in a little bit of shuffling, apart from that there are passing places marked out for traffic, as it is a well established bus route after all - so I'd be interesting to know where navigation became very challenging - perhaps one for myself to prod the council on if it isn't one of knowledge.

Also as Mark has said the Cobalt extension was purely to give Heaton and High Heaton a Cobalt link - anyone being picked up in between is a bonus. It loosely does okay at peaks I gather... but agree I'm sure it runs to Cobalt a little later than it should really. However, if the extension was such a bad performer it would of been pulled by now, probably at the same time as the Night Buses.

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

GNE6312

20 Jun 2019, 7:09 pm #508
A new idea to bring Stagecoach eXpress to the north east

X90
Hexham bus station
Hexham hospital
Corbridge Market Square
Horsley lion & lamb
Heddon on the wall 3 tonnes
Throckley roundabout
Newcastle Airport
Newcastle St Thomas street (5 min layover)
Gateshead High Street
Sunderland park lane interchange

Every hour
PVR=4
Rough journey time=89 mins
Layover= 6 mins Hexham, 5 mins Newcastle, 25 mins Sunderland
Depot=Sunderland
Allocation=4x Volvo B8R/Plaxton leopard coaches
Features:
High backed E-Leather seats
Recliners
USB charging points at every seat
1 3 ping plug at each pair of seats (none at the back middle seat)
Wheelchair bay
Wheelchair ramp at the Rear doors

What are your thoughts?
GNE6312
20 Jun 2019, 7:09 pm #508

A new idea to bring Stagecoach eXpress to the north east

X90
Hexham bus station
Hexham hospital
Corbridge Market Square
Horsley lion & lamb
Throckley roundabout
Newcastle Airport
Gateshead High Street

Every hour
PVR=4
Depot=Sunderland
Features:
Recliners
Wheelchair bay

What are your thoughts?

20 Jun 2019, 7:35 pm #509

(20 Jun 2019, 7:09 pm)GNE6312 A new idea to bring Stagecoach eXpress to the north east

X90
Hexham bus station
Hexham hospital
Corbridge Market Square
Horsley lion & lamb
Throckley roundabout
Newcastle Airport
Gateshead High Street

Every hour
PVR=4
Depot=Sunderland
Features:
Recliners
Wheelchair bay

What are your thoughts?

Unlikely to happen.

NewcastleOne
20 Jun 2019, 7:35 pm #509

(20 Jun 2019, 7:09 pm)GNE6312 A new idea to bring Stagecoach eXpress to the north east

X90
Hexham bus station
Hexham hospital
Corbridge Market Square
Horsley lion & lamb
Throckley roundabout
Newcastle Airport
Gateshead High Street

Every hour
PVR=4
Depot=Sunderland
Features:
Recliners
Wheelchair bay

What are your thoughts?

Unlikely to happen.

Malarkey

20 Jun 2019, 7:40 pm #510

(17 Jun 2019, 1:14 pm)RBZ 5459

As a Heaton resident myself (Whitefield Terrace) I would disagree with the route suggestions. I currently work in the East End and when I don't drive in I get the 1 direct to work from my house, so your suggestions wouldn't be great like..... 

Danby Gardens/Sackville Road and then Sackville Road/Whitefield Terrace were the main two points were the 1 got stuck last saturday evening and had to reverse and renavigate to get down said roads.

Malarkey
20 Jun 2019, 7:40 pm #510

(17 Jun 2019, 1:14 pm)RBZ 5459

Danby Gardens/Sackville Road and then Sackville Road/Whitefield Terrace were the main two points were the 1 got stuck last saturday evening and had to reverse and renavigate to get down said roads.

JM03

20 Jun 2019, 10:24 pm #511
10/11 extended to North Shields (NEXUS contract) replacing soon to be withdrawn 5. Will be good also as a direct link from South Tyneside to the Seasider with a through ticket that could be purchased.
JM03
20 Jun 2019, 10:24 pm #511

10/11 extended to North Shields (NEXUS contract) replacing soon to be withdrawn 5. Will be good also as a direct link from South Tyneside to the Seasider with a through ticket that could be purchased.

JM03

20 Jun 2019, 10:42 pm #512

The number 1 avoids Holystone and West Allotment using the slip roads. This therefore losing passengers s it avoids it to save time. The 1 in this section needs re-routing and r-timing as it is a clear it wants to compete for the clearly profitable and favourable 51/A. As a local resident in this area, I prefer getting the 51/A as it is right on my doorstep yet the1 just avoids us and the metro loses out due to the 51 close proximity. The 1 will not be profitable in this area unless it serves these 2 villages, as they are losing out to the 51 as it stands.

Other ideas inc-

22- extended to Northumberland park to directly compete with 19.

62- extended to Cobalt

63- extended to Great Park

22 will require extra E400 drafted in from X63.

More E400MMCs ordered for extended 62/63 and to cover X63 too

JM03
20 Jun 2019, 10:42 pm #512

The number 1 avoids Holystone and West Allotment using the slip roads. This therefore losing passengers s it avoids it to save time. The 1 in this section needs re-routing and r-timing as it is a clear it wants to compete for the clearly profitable and favourable 51/A. As a local resident in this area, I prefer getting the 51/A as it is right on my doorstep yet the1 just avoids us and the metro loses out due to the 51 close proximity. The 1 will not be profitable in this area unless it serves these 2 villages, as they are losing out to the 51 as it stands.

Other ideas inc-

62- extended to Cobalt

21 Jun 2019, 7:26 am #513

(20 Jun 2019, 10:42 pm)JM03

Other ideas inc-

62- extended to Cobalt

Can’t see the 62/63 Extension working. Maybe the 22. One I could see extendable is the 38 to Quorum or Four Lane Ends.

NewcastleOne
21 Jun 2019, 7:26 am #513

(20 Jun 2019, 10:42 pm)JM03

Other ideas inc-

62- extended to Cobalt

Can’t see the 62/63 Extension working. Maybe the 22. One I could see extendable is the 38 to Quorum or Four Lane Ends.

V514DFT

01 Aug 2019, 9:13 pm #514
A service to relieve pressure of the 62 and 63

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
01 Aug 2019, 9:13 pm #514

A service to relieve pressure of the 62 and 63

Kind Regards
Tez

S830OFT

15 Nov 2019, 8:56 pm #515
Some suggestions for services across South Tyneside & North Tyneside.

1: The section between Coach Lane and Cobalt will be withdrawn and replaced by new service X21.

10/11: These services will be reduced to operate every 60 minutes, and will additionaly no longer serve Cobalt. The Low Simonside to Jarrow section will retain 2 buses per hour with the introduction of service X21 which will offer faster buses to South Shields, aswell as offer daytime buses to North Tyneside.

X21: This new service will offer new frequent daytime links between South Tyneside and North Tyneside. The service will combine with service X20 to offer 2 buses per hour between South Shields and Primrose, and services 10 & 11 between Low Simonside and Jarrow.

The extension to North Tyneside will see the withdrawl of the 1/10/11 sections at Cobalt, although connections to these services will still be available by connections on the X21.

Service X21 will offer a faster alternative for passengers who usually take the Metro or Ferry, and will even serve the major business parks along the way...

Route Map: South Shields - Chichester - Tyne Dock - Simonside - Low Simonside - Falmouth Drive - Primrose Estate - Jarrow - Tyne Tunnel - Silverlink - Cobalt - Benton Asda - Four Lane Ends - Quorum Business Park.

S830OFT
15 Nov 2019, 8:56 pm #515

Some suggestions for services across South Tyneside & North Tyneside.

1: The section between Coach Lane and Cobalt will be withdrawn and replaced by new service X21.

10/11: These services will be reduced to operate every 60 minutes, and will additionaly no longer serve Cobalt. The Low Simonside to Jarrow section will retain 2 buses per hour with the introduction of service X21 which will offer faster buses to South Shields, aswell as offer daytime buses to North Tyneside.

X21: This new service will offer new frequent daytime links between South Tyneside and North Tyneside. The service will combine with service X20 to offer 2 buses per hour between South Shields and Primrose, and services 10 & 11 between Low Simonside and Jarrow.

The extension to North Tyneside will see the withdrawl of the 1/10/11 sections at Cobalt, although connections to these services will still be available by connections on the X21.

Service X21 will offer a faster alternative for passengers who usually take the Metro or Ferry, and will even serve the major business parks along the way...

Route Map: South Shields - Chichester - Tyne Dock - Simonside - Low Simonside - Falmouth Drive - Primrose Estate - Jarrow - Tyne Tunnel - Silverlink - Cobalt - Benton Asda - Four Lane Ends - Quorum Business Park.

GNE6312

15 Nov 2019, 9:12 pm #516

(15 Nov 2019, 8:56 pm)S830OFT Some suggestions for services across South Tyneside & North Tyneside.

Wouldn't bother messing round with the 1. It gets enough changes already without this suggestion. It will just confuse the people who actually do use the 1. With the cuts Heaton will loose their direct link to cobalt

GNE6312
15 Nov 2019, 9:12 pm #516

(15 Nov 2019, 8:56 pm)S830OFT Some suggestions for services across South Tyneside & North Tyneside.

Wouldn't bother messing round with the 1. It gets enough changes already without this suggestion. It will just confuse the people who actually do use the 1. With the cuts Heaton will loose their direct link to cobalt

21 Nov 2019, 4:07 pm #517
Extend X24 to Washington Galleries, Concord & Heworth Or Create a New Service Like the One I Suggested GNE Use
ASX_Terranova
21 Nov 2019, 4:07 pm #517

Extend X24 to Washington Galleries, Concord & Heworth Or Create a New Service Like the One I Suggested GNE Use

11 Dec 2019, 4:58 pm #518
Extend 100 from Metrocentre to Washington Galleries, also serving Team Valley at Peak Times
ASX_Terranova
11 Dec 2019, 4:58 pm #518

Extend 100 from Metrocentre to Washington Galleries, also serving Team Valley at Peak Times

04 Jan 2020, 9:44 pm #519
Reduce the 32/32A to Etal Lane to Benwell only. Plenty of services from Benwell into the City Centre, and then on to Walker.

Withdraw the 87 and replace with service 64 to Killingworth via Central Station.

Extend service 72 from the City Centre to Byker, providing another direct link to Byker from Throckley via Blakelaw and Newcastle City Centre, replacing 32/32A.
OrangeArrow49
04 Jan 2020, 9:44 pm #519

Reduce the 32/32A to Etal Lane to Benwell only. Plenty of services from Benwell into the City Centre, and then on to Walker.

Withdraw the 87 and replace with service 64 to Killingworth via Central Station.

Extend service 72 from the City Centre to Byker, providing another direct link to Byker from Throckley via Blakelaw and Newcastle City Centre, replacing 32/32A.

V514DFT

05 Jan 2020, 12:50 am #520
Interwork the short 12's with the 18

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
05 Jan 2020, 12:50 am #520

Interwork the short 12's with the 18

Kind Regards
Tez

Pages (51): Previous 125 26 2751 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average