Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Operations, Management & Infrastructure Latest contract awards - Nexus 39/81-84/85-86/135-136

Latest contract awards - Nexus 39/81-84/85-86/135-136

Latest contract awards - Nexus 39/81-84/85-86/135-136

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (5) Previous 13 4 5
Andreos1

15 May 2020, 11:49 am #81
(15 May 2020, 11:37 am)6049 Some of the kids do use them, again though the majority have CAT tickets which don't bring in much money as it's subsidised travel as well.

The main routes - i.e. the 4 and X1 do retain enough custom on a night most of the time. However, because the 4 especially runs almost directly through the centre of Washington many choose to just walk to or from that route home. It's only really if you live in Barmston, Ayton, Blackfell, Rickleton, Harraton or Teal Farm that you would require a connection- and with the exception of Teal Farm, all are served at least half hourly throughout the day.

At least in my experience

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I think you make some good points there and I agree about the 4 and X1, but if you're coming from Teal Farm and heading to Newcastle for a night out or meal, are you really going to hang around at the galleries waiting for connections there and back? Depending on your timings, you could be waiting the best part of a 30mins, just to get a bus to Newcastle. Dread to think what it would be like coming back, but guessing it could be the best part of an hour hanging around once they're off the X1. 
There's 90mins of an evening hanging around, plus travel time. 

At the Birtley end, you have problems during the day with punters on the new estate unable to get a bus down to Durham Road. They can get a bus up, but again, there's no incentive for them to use public transport - particularly if they can only use it in one direction. 
Similarly, if you're in Barley Mow, you have a regular bus during the day, but might have to walk to/from Portobello Road on a night to get anywhere. 

There's three barriers that I can think of straight away, that once removed or changed - could have a positive impact. 
Instead, they're left as they are. Yet people wonder why the buses need subsidies and why numbers are low.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
15 May 2020, 11:49 am #81

(15 May 2020, 11:37 am)6049 Some of the kids do use them, again though the majority have CAT tickets which don't bring in much money as it's subsidised travel as well.

The main routes - i.e. the 4 and X1 do retain enough custom on a night most of the time. However, because the 4 especially runs almost directly through the centre of Washington many choose to just walk to or from that route home. It's only really if you live in Barmston, Ayton, Blackfell, Rickleton, Harraton or Teal Farm that you would require a connection- and with the exception of Teal Farm, all are served at least half hourly throughout the day.

At least in my experience

I think you make some good points there and I agree about the 4 and X1, but if you're coming from Teal Farm and heading to Newcastle for a night out or meal, are you really going to hang around at the galleries waiting for connections there and back? Depending on your timings, you could be waiting the best part of a 30mins, just to get a bus to Newcastle. Dread to think what it would be like coming back, but guessing it could be the best part of an hour hanging around once they're off the X1. 

At the Birtley end, you have problems during the day with punters on the new estate unable to get a bus down to Durham Road. They can get a bus up, but again, there's no incentive for them to use public transport - particularly if they can only use it in one direction. 
Similarly, if you're in Barley Mow, you have a regular bus during the day, but might have to walk to/from Portobello Road on a night to get anywhere. 

There's three barriers that I can think of straight away, that once removed or changed - could have a positive impact. 
Instead, they're left as they are. Yet people wonder why the buses need subsidies and why numbers are low.

15 May 2020, 12:20 pm #82
(15 May 2020, 11:49 am)Andreos1 I think you make some good points there and I agree about the 4 and X1, but if you're coming from Teal Farm and heading to Newcastle for a night out or meal, are you really going to hang around at the galleries waiting for connections there and back? Depending on your timings, you could be waiting the best part of a 30mins, just to get a bus to Newcastle. Dread to think what it would be like coming back, but guessing it could be the best part of an hour hanging around once they're off the X1. 

The Teal Farm connection is correct heading towards Newcastle. You would miss the X1 by around 4 or 5mins. The return is better. If you get the X1 on the hour from Newcastle, there's only a 5mins wait for the 86 returning to Teal Farm. Teal Farm is the oddity of GNE in Washington as it's about the only place not served during the day. This is another part of the system where integrated ticketing would benefit passengers - you'd have to buy a single on the 37 and then buy a Purple day ticket or buy a Day Rover.

The Birtley end, I agree with. The problem is partly down to the layout of Birtley, there's nowhere to turn the bus round unless you moved the terminus to Mount Pleasant. However, then you run into another problem where you'd be turning the bus up Harris Bank which is a nasty enough road to come down before they put the traffic management in.

The main problem is that an increase in frequency may be beneficial in the long term to increaae passenger numbers, but in the short term they'd be unsustainable to do unless subsidised which is unlikely. So we're in a vicious circle which doesn't benefit anyone and is hard to break out of.

15 May 2020, 12:20 pm #82

(15 May 2020, 11:49 am)Andreos1 I think you make some good points there and I agree about the 4 and X1, but if you're coming from Teal Farm and heading to Newcastle for a night out or meal, are you really going to hang around at the galleries waiting for connections there and back? Depending on your timings, you could be waiting the best part of a 30mins, just to get a bus to Newcastle. Dread to think what it would be like coming back, but guessing it could be the best part of an hour hanging around once they're off the X1. 

The Teal Farm connection is correct heading towards Newcastle. You would miss the X1 by around 4 or 5mins. The return is better. If you get the X1 on the hour from Newcastle, there's only a 5mins wait for the 86 returning to Teal Farm. Teal Farm is the oddity of GNE in Washington as it's about the only place not served during the day. This is another part of the system where integrated ticketing would benefit passengers - you'd have to buy a single on the 37 and then buy a Purple day ticket or buy a Day Rover.

The Birtley end, I agree with. The problem is partly down to the layout of Birtley, there's nowhere to turn the bus round unless you moved the terminus to Mount Pleasant. However, then you run into another problem where you'd be turning the bus up Harris Bank which is a nasty enough road to come down before they put the traffic management in.

The main problem is that an increase in frequency may be beneficial in the long term to increaae passenger numbers, but in the short term they'd be unsustainable to do unless subsidised which is unlikely. So we're in a vicious circle which doesn't benefit anyone and is hard to break out of.

Andreos1

15 May 2020, 2:34 pm #83
(15 May 2020, 12:20 pm)6049 The Teal Farm connection is correct heading towards Newcastle. You would miss the X1 by around 4 or 5mins. The return is better. If you get the X1 on the hour from Newcastle, there's only a 5mins wait for the 86 returning to Teal Farm. Teal Farm is the oddity of GNE in Washington as it's about the only place not served during the day. This is another part of the system where integrated ticketing would benefit passengers - you'd have to buy a single on the 37 and then buy a Purple day ticket or buy a Day Rover.

So getting back to Teal Farm is do-able, assuming you get the xx.00 X1 back and there's no delays on the trip?
I take your points about Teal Farm, but to me that shows how fragmented the system is. 
How about Blackfell, Harraton or Lambton and the same journey to/from Newcastle? 

As for Birtley, I think there are many options.
Harras Bank was served in both directions for a good while. The white lines outside the doctors heading down the hill were moved back, so buses could head up. 
There was the circular style service which operated in alternate patterns around Birtley.
Then there could be all sorts of alternative routes in and around Birtley that ensure you can get to and from certain parts and avoid Harras Bank. 

Whether its frequency, changed timings, variationst to routes, ticket integration or whatever else - between us, we've identified a number of problems and possible causes to low numbers and the need to have it subsidised (without even getting on to the should it be/shouldn't it be question). 
The question now, is whether anything will be done (innovative or not) or if we just see a constant repeat of what we see now till the money runs out.

Andreos1
15 May 2020, 2:34 pm #83

(15 May 2020, 12:20 pm)6049 The Teal Farm connection is correct heading towards Newcastle. You would miss the X1 by around 4 or 5mins. The return is better. If you get the X1 on the hour from Newcastle, there's only a 5mins wait for the 86 returning to Teal Farm. Teal Farm is the oddity of GNE in Washington as it's about the only place not served during the day. This is another part of the system where integrated ticketing would benefit passengers - you'd have to buy a single on the 37 and then buy a Purple day ticket or buy a Day Rover.

So getting back to Teal Farm is do-able, assuming you get the xx.00 X1 back and there's no delays on the trip?
I take your points about Teal Farm, but to me that shows how fragmented the system is. 
How about Blackfell, Harraton or Lambton and the same journey to/from Newcastle? 

Harras Bank was served in both directions for a good while. The white lines outside the doctors heading down the hill were moved back, so buses could head up. 
There was the circular style service which operated in alternate patterns around Birtley.
Then there could be all sorts of alternative routes in and around Birtley that ensure you can get to and from certain parts and avoid Harras Bank. 

Whether its frequency, changed timings, variationst to routes, ticket integration or whatever else - between us, we've identified a number of problems and possible causes to low numbers and the need to have it subsidised (without even getting on to the should it be/shouldn't it be question). 
The question now, is whether anything will be done (innovative or not) or if we just see a constant repeat of what we see now till the money runs out.

15 May 2020, 2:56 pm #84
(15 May 2020, 2:34 pm)Andreos1 So getting back to Teal Farm is do-able, assuming you get the xx.00 X1 back and there's no delays on the trip?

X1 is due in at Galleries from Newcastle at xx:57 and xx:27, the 81/82 is due out at xx:02 and xx:32 while the 85/86 heading to Blackfell is out at xx:04 and xx:34. Off the top of my head, the 86 to Teal Farm is due out at xx:37, apart from the last one which leaves at 23:33 I think. So providing the X1 is on time, there should always be a connection there for Ayton, Lambton, Blackfell, Oxclose, Biddick and Teal Farm.

Heading the other way towards Barmston and Concord, there's about a 20min wait after arriving on an X1.

It'll be interesting to see how the current crisis will impact on passenger numbers in the long term. It could well be that if frequencies are increased to match social distancing capacity, we may see a resurgence in bus travel as it becomes a more attractive option.

15 May 2020, 2:56 pm #84

(15 May 2020, 2:34 pm)Andreos1 So getting back to Teal Farm is do-able, assuming you get the xx.00 X1 back and there's no delays on the trip?

X1 is due in at Galleries from Newcastle at xx:57 and xx:27, the 81/82 is due out at xx:02 and xx:32 while the 85/86 heading to Blackfell is out at xx:04 and xx:34. Off the top of my head, the 86 to Teal Farm is due out at xx:37, apart from the last one which leaves at 23:33 I think. So providing the X1 is on time, there should always be a connection there for Ayton, Lambton, Blackfell, Oxclose, Biddick and Teal Farm.

Heading the other way towards Barmston and Concord, there's about a 20min wait after arriving on an X1.

It'll be interesting to see how the current crisis will impact on passenger numbers in the long term. It could well be that if frequencies are increased to match social distancing capacity, we may see a resurgence in bus travel as it becomes a more attractive option.

Michael

16 May 2020, 11:00 am #85
(13 May 2020, 9:07 am)streetdeckfan https://www.gonortheast.co.uk/nexus-contract-service-changes-17-may-2020

Looks like ticket acceptance has been agreed

1 additional change added

Service 391

Unfortunately, this service will no longer operate

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
16 May 2020, 11:00 am #85

(13 May 2020, 9:07 am)streetdeckfan https://www.gonortheast.co.uk/nexus-contract-service-changes-17-may-2020

Looks like ticket acceptance has been agreed

1 additional change added

Service 391

Unfortunately, this service will no longer operate

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Dan

Site Administrator

17 May 2020, 9:15 am #86
(14 May 2020, 11:25 am)Adrian One thing that is rarely mentioned is the impact on effectively taking away next stop announcements from a service. I wonder if Nexus (or an operator for a commercial service) carry out any kind of equality impact assessment on this, as it would be interesting to see what the perceived impact is... comes back to making travel attractive, doesn't it?

I've remained fairly quiet on the award of these contracts to Gateshead Central Taxis and the impact this may have on passengers. According to the Financial Times, local authority bus funding in England has been cut by more than 40% in the past decade. With that in mind, one could perhaps forgive Nexus for usually opting to award contracts based on best value, rather than what's best for passengers (more services running with "breadvans" without all the bells and whistles is cheaper, so is more sustainable to keep providing the same levels of service as now, if these routes aren't ever to become commercially viable). I don't think their level of funding is guaranteed so it's likely because of this that they cannot often offer contracts for more than one year (despite the fact this 'security' for operators would probably mean they could offer a better price, and likely also procure new vehicles for the service, in turn offering better value to the local authority).

Most people on this forum already know that one of my roles at Go North East is to program the audio-visual announcements, and in my time doing that job, I've spoken to representatives from various charities and indeed to passengers themselves who are visually-impaired. It's striking how much independence this system gives visually-impaired passengers, and how much they value the system. Whilst late evening journeys are unlikely to be a massive issue for them, the daytime provision on Sundays could well impact them, and it's rather unfair that this likely leaves those passengers "stranded".

Wi-Fi and USB charging points are great features, and their provision has been seen to attract growth elsewhere on daytime commercial services (so is certainly attractive to bus users), but these are 'niceties' in my opinion and many large groups are now seeing that the provision of 'next stop' audio-visual announcements is now a must in terms of accessibility. It would be good to see contractual requirements adjusted to reflect that this must be provided, but I feel it'd really prevent many of the smaller operators from being able to tender (the equipment is very expensive, then time-consuming for the person(s) managing the system) and again this would likely increase tender submission prices and we go back to the point about local authority bus funding.

As of last month, Nexus has now started to include weighting on contracts for Metro Replacement if audio-visual announcements are provided. Go North East are the only operator set up to do this at the moment, but hopefully it would entice others to follow suit.

What many of the large groups have spent lots of money on over the last few years in particular is developing their real-time information systems, mobile apps etc, which allow bus users to track their bus and plan their journey in advance. It struck me this morning when I was planning my bike ride this afternoon (in order to obtain a couple of photos of the new Gateshead Central Taxis workings) that I could no longer track these journeys in real time, nor could I see them on a live map. On evening journeys in particular I think this is a huge loss to passengers on these services. Those using these late evening journeys are likely to be those who have been out to the pub for a few drinks. I know in my experience if I'm travelling by bus home, I no longer go to the bus stop five minutes before its scheduled arrival time, I check the app to see where the bus is, if it's on-time, and leave the pub based on that information. It may be a generational thing and I'm sure not everyone will do this, but for me this would be another big loss.
Dan
17 May 2020, 9:15 am #86

(14 May 2020, 11:25 am)Adrian One thing that is rarely mentioned is the impact on effectively taking away next stop announcements from a service. I wonder if Nexus (or an operator for a commercial service) carry out any kind of equality impact assessment on this, as it would be interesting to see what the perceived impact is... comes back to making travel attractive, doesn't it?

I've remained fairly quiet on the award of these contracts to Gateshead Central Taxis and the impact this may have on passengers. According to the Financial Times, local authority bus funding in England has been cut by more than 40% in the past decade. With that in mind, one could perhaps forgive Nexus for usually opting to award contracts based on best value, rather than what's best for passengers (more services running with "breadvans" without all the bells and whistles is cheaper, so is more sustainable to keep providing the same levels of service as now, if these routes aren't ever to become commercially viable). I don't think their level of funding is guaranteed so it's likely because of this that they cannot often offer contracts for more than one year (despite the fact this 'security' for operators would probably mean they could offer a better price, and likely also procure new vehicles for the service, in turn offering better value to the local authority).

Most people on this forum already know that one of my roles at Go North East is to program the audio-visual announcements, and in my time doing that job, I've spoken to representatives from various charities and indeed to passengers themselves who are visually-impaired. It's striking how much independence this system gives visually-impaired passengers, and how much they value the system. Whilst late evening journeys are unlikely to be a massive issue for them, the daytime provision on Sundays could well impact them, and it's rather unfair that this likely leaves those passengers "stranded".

Wi-Fi and USB charging points are great features, and their provision has been seen to attract growth elsewhere on daytime commercial services (so is certainly attractive to bus users), but these are 'niceties' in my opinion and many large groups are now seeing that the provision of 'next stop' audio-visual announcements is now a must in terms of accessibility. It would be good to see contractual requirements adjusted to reflect that this must be provided, but I feel it'd really prevent many of the smaller operators from being able to tender (the equipment is very expensive, then time-consuming for the person(s) managing the system) and again this would likely increase tender submission prices and we go back to the point about local authority bus funding.

As of last month, Nexus has now started to include weighting on contracts for Metro Replacement if audio-visual announcements are provided. Go North East are the only operator set up to do this at the moment, but hopefully it would entice others to follow suit.

What many of the large groups have spent lots of money on over the last few years in particular is developing their real-time information systems, mobile apps etc, which allow bus users to track their bus and plan their journey in advance. It struck me this morning when I was planning my bike ride this afternoon (in order to obtain a couple of photos of the new Gateshead Central Taxis workings) that I could no longer track these journeys in real time, nor could I see them on a live map. On evening journeys in particular I think this is a huge loss to passengers on these services. Those using these late evening journeys are likely to be those who have been out to the pub for a few drinks. I know in my experience if I'm travelling by bus home, I no longer go to the bus stop five minutes before its scheduled arrival time, I check the app to see where the bus is, if it's on-time, and leave the pub based on that information. It may be a generational thing and I'm sure not everyone will do this, but for me this would be another big loss.

Michael

17 May 2020, 10:09 am #87
What was the passenger numbers like on a Sunday, for the 135/136 during day time?, I've used the 135 after 8pm and its always empty so not surprised its funded by NEXUS however I'm still surprised to read the 39 still isn't busy on a night.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 May 2020, 10:09 am #87

What was the passenger numbers like on a Sunday, for the 135/136 during day time?, I've used the 135 after 8pm and its always empty so not surprised its funded by NEXUS however I'm still surprised to read the 39 still isn't busy on a night.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Tom

17 May 2020, 10:26 am #88
One thing that is quite strange, now GCT have taken back over the evening/Sunday routes in North Tyneside but are operating at a much higher frequency than Monday-Saturday day times.

The 11 is two hourly Monday-Saturday day time, yet half hourly evenings and Sunday. The 19 and 41 are hourly Monday-Saturday daytime, yet half hourly evenings and Sundays,

You'd think Nexus would maybe follow this, potentially saving a bit of cash.
Tom
17 May 2020, 10:26 am #88

One thing that is quite strange, now GCT have taken back over the evening/Sunday routes in North Tyneside but are operating at a much higher frequency than Monday-Saturday day times.

The 11 is two hourly Monday-Saturday day time, yet half hourly evenings and Sunday. The 19 and 41 are hourly Monday-Saturday daytime, yet half hourly evenings and Sundays,

You'd think Nexus would maybe follow this, potentially saving a bit of cash.

17 May 2020, 10:28 am #89
(17 May 2020, 10:09 am)Michael What was the passenger numbers like on a Sunday, for the 135/136 during day time?, I've used the 135 after 8pm and its always empty so not surprised its funded by NEXUS however I'm still surprised to read the 39 still isn't busy on a night.

Sunday daytime it normally is quiet, you can often do entire trips with no passengers, but there can be some where you can actually get a decent load, although that might be if a 35A is running late.

The 39 is very quiet on a night on the areas of the route it doesn't share with the 2, but once again, depends on if other buses are running late. Honestly the late 39s weren't very popular for Deptford drivers due to tight running times, especially if you catch people who could have gotten a 2 in the city centre. It's never busy on the Pennywell side, and after Ryhope heading to Doxy.
deanmachine
17 May 2020, 10:28 am #89

(17 May 2020, 10:09 am)Michael What was the passenger numbers like on a Sunday, for the 135/136 during day time?, I've used the 135 after 8pm and its always empty so not surprised its funded by NEXUS however I'm still surprised to read the 39 still isn't busy on a night.

Sunday daytime it normally is quiet, you can often do entire trips with no passengers, but there can be some where you can actually get a decent load, although that might be if a 35A is running late.

The 39 is very quiet on a night on the areas of the route it doesn't share with the 2, but once again, depends on if other buses are running late. Honestly the late 39s weren't very popular for Deptford drivers due to tight running times, especially if you catch people who could have gotten a 2 in the city centre. It's never busy on the Pennywell side, and after Ryhope heading to Doxy.

Michael

17 May 2020, 10:53 am #90
(17 May 2020, 10:28 am)deanmachine Sunday daytime it normally is quiet, you can often do entire trips with no passengers, but there can be some where you can actually get a decent load, although that might be if a 35A is running late.

Ahtl right cheers

Shame GNE don't want to the 39/135/136 on a commercial bases... they could even change them to fit in with their own network.

Does anyone know what Gateshead Central Taxi's are using on the 135/136 and the 39 later.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 May 2020, 10:53 am #90

(17 May 2020, 10:28 am)deanmachine Sunday daytime it normally is quiet, you can often do entire trips with no passengers, but there can be some where you can actually get a decent load, although that might be if a 35A is running late.

Ahtl right cheers

Shame GNE don't want to the 39/135/136 on a commercial bases... they could even change them to fit in with their own network.

Does anyone know what Gateshead Central Taxi's are using on the 135/136 and the 39 later.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

17 May 2020, 1:35 pm #91
(17 May 2020, 9:15 am)Dan I've remained fairly quiet on the award of these contracts to Gateshead Central Taxis and the impact this may have on passengers. According to the Financial Times, local authority bus funding in England has been cut by more than 40% in the past decade. With that in mind, one could perhaps forgive Nexus for usually opting to award contracts based on best value, rather than what's best for passengers (more services running with "breadvans" without all the bells and whistles is cheaper, so is more sustainable to keep providing the same levels of service as now, if these routes aren't ever to become commercially viable). I don't think their level of funding is guaranteed so it's likely because of this that they cannot often offer contracts for more than one year (despite the fact this 'security' for operators would probably mean they could offer a better price, and likely also procure new vehicles for the service, in turn offering better value to the local authority).

Technologically, a basic NSA system shouldn't be that expensive, it's essentially just a GPS activated PowerPoint presentation (I know there's more to it than that, but let's be real, not that much more)
You could in theory make one with a Raspberry Pi, a GPS antenna, a monitor and speaker, and a bit of coding knowledge (I might actually give that a go one day). I'm surprised there isn't a start up company selling the whole system fairly cheap
streetdeckfan
17 May 2020, 1:35 pm #91

(17 May 2020, 9:15 am)Dan I've remained fairly quiet on the award of these contracts to Gateshead Central Taxis and the impact this may have on passengers. According to the Financial Times, local authority bus funding in England has been cut by more than 40% in the past decade. With that in mind, one could perhaps forgive Nexus for usually opting to award contracts based on best value, rather than what's best for passengers (more services running with "breadvans" without all the bells and whistles is cheaper, so is more sustainable to keep providing the same levels of service as now, if these routes aren't ever to become commercially viable). I don't think their level of funding is guaranteed so it's likely because of this that they cannot often offer contracts for more than one year (despite the fact this 'security' for operators would probably mean they could offer a better price, and likely also procure new vehicles for the service, in turn offering better value to the local authority).

Technologically, a basic NSA system shouldn't be that expensive, it's essentially just a GPS activated PowerPoint presentation (I know there's more to it than that, but let's be real, not that much more)
You could in theory make one with a Raspberry Pi, a GPS antenna, a monitor and speaker, and a bit of coding knowledge (I might actually give that a go one day). I'm surprised there isn't a start up company selling the whole system fairly cheap

Adrian

18 May 2020, 9:40 am #92
[Moderation]

As this thread was originally for discussion on the tender of new contracts, I've split operational discussion of GCT's new evening services into the GCT thread, which can be viewed here.

Similarly, discussion that had started on on-board technology solutions has been moved into: https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showt...hp?tid=925

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
18 May 2020, 9:40 am #92

[Moderation]

As this thread was originally for discussion on the tender of new contracts, I've split operational discussion of GCT's new evening services into the GCT thread, which can be viewed here.

Similarly, discussion that had started on on-board technology solutions has been moved into: https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showt...hp?tid=925

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

park5354

19 Aug 2020, 3:26 pm #93
(14 May 2020, 4:15 pm)streetdeckfan Genuinely surprised that they spent the extra on the USB ports!
E200's have received Free wifi this week.  Other vehicles may follow.
park5354
19 Aug 2020, 3:26 pm #93

(14 May 2020, 4:15 pm)streetdeckfan Genuinely surprised that they spent the extra on the USB ports!
E200's have received Free wifi this week.  Other vehicles may follow.

19 Aug 2020, 9:40 pm #94
(19 Aug 2020, 3:26 pm)park5354 E200's have received Free wifi this week.  Other vehicles may follow.

Free WiFi?!
Bloody hell, there must be some government grant for it then. Either that or they've got a deal on some Three MiFi dongles with a 1gb data plan!
streetdeckfan
19 Aug 2020, 9:40 pm #94

(19 Aug 2020, 3:26 pm)park5354 E200's have received Free wifi this week.  Other vehicles may follow.

Free WiFi?!
Bloody hell, there must be some government grant for it then. Either that or they've got a deal on some Three MiFi dongles with a 1gb data plan!

idiot

20 Aug 2020, 7:05 am #95
Such negativity lol
idiot
20 Aug 2020, 7:05 am #95

Such negativity lol

Pages (5) Previous 13 4 5

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average