Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions
Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions
(12 Jul 2021, 6:46 pm)V514DFT Wrote: Giving Stagecoach's extention to 10/11 (South Shields), anyone have any suggestions

Is the 10/11 extension to North Shields from Jarrow be a secured service and not commercially?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions
(12 Jul 2021, 7:52 pm)cbma06 Wrote: Is the 10/11 extension to North Shields from Jarrow be a secured service and not commercially?

The section of route from Low Simonside to Jarrow is secured by Nexus so I'd say the extension is secured in addition

(12 Jul 2021, 7:52 pm)cbma06 Wrote: Is the 10/11 extension to North Shields from Jarrow be a secured service and not commercially?

Could it not be replacing the 319, that's been cancelled on VOSA.

(13 Jul 2021, 10:15 pm)GNE6312 Wrote: Could it not be replacing the 319, that's been cancelled on VOSA.

Yes, it's a replacement for the 319 as discussed in the upcoming service changes thread

Stagecoach to take over X84/X85 from GNE and introduce new X83 service between Heddon-on-the-Wall and Metrocentre, at an hourly frequency, giving H-o-t-W, Throckley, Newburn a link to the Metrocentre without having to change buses. 

Map - in regards to Newburn Bridge Road turn from Newburn Rd if it is too tight of a turn or cars blocking turn then buses can just use the roundabout 30 seconds up the road (both directions if needed), as I'm not sure if a normal sized single decker could make either of those turns.

Journeys from Metrocentre enter Heddon-on-the-Wall NIS (letting passengers off at subsequent stops. Terminates at Village Entrance)
Journeys towards Metrocentre (then repeat the loop of H-o-t-W and continue towards the Metrocentre, this time in service.)

Limited Stop

Heddon-on-the-Wall - Methodist Church, Towne Gate & Village Entrance (Always that order to allow bus to terminate in adequate place)
Hexham Road (All stops between H-o-t-W and Throckley Roundabout)
Newburn Road (only stopping at Sainsbury’s, Park Rd & Church Bank) 
Stella Street
Clasper Way (Outside Holiday Inn)
Scotswood View (All Stops)
Metrocentre (Stand C)

I came across a timetable in the bygone area for the Sunderland 100.
What was the intention of this journey?
Did it ever see passangers?
Would anyone propose a return someday?
Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/

(21 Aug 2021, 9:01 pm)ASX_Terranova Wrote: I came across a timetable in the bygone area for the Sunderland 100.
What was the intention of this journey?
Did it ever see passangers?
Would anyone propose a return someday?
Hospital shift workers + glorified staff shuttle for Stagecoach drivers at Wheatsheaf

New Services 77A/77C
South Shields - Laygate - Chichester - Mortimer School - West Park - Hospital - Mcanany Avenue - Westoe - South Shields

Route Map:
77A/77C Route Map
Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/