North East Buses

Full Version: Stalking and Such V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
(17 Jun 2016, 9:20 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]I don't believe what he says for one moment. Fortunatley this forum is clean of him for the time being, however there is still one or two others that annoy me on here.

My annoyance on this forum has something to do with the 'Go North East - Service Suggestions' thread.
(17 Jun 2016, 9:44 pm)Jackamcardle wrote [ -> ]My annoyance on this forum has something to do with the 'Go North East - Service Suggestions' thread.

I feel your pain, I tend to avoid looking at threads like that.
(17 Jun 2016, 9:44 pm)Jackamcardle wrote [ -> ]My annoyance on this forum has something to do with the 'Go North East - Service Suggestions' thread.

Known here as the wibble thread (in my head as something altogether more rude)
A wild Jimmi appears to be taking photos near the Stadium of Light in Sunderland...
(18 Jun 2016, 1:06 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]A wild Jimmi appears to be taking photos near the Stadium of Light in Sunderland...

Funnily enough, whilst I was up there I was thinking what are the odds of Dan spotting me here?

Yeah, obviously headed up that way to photograph the ex Stagecoach Yorkshire Kinetic's. Saw a See It... Citaro on the X36 on my way there so I thought I would get a photo on its way back to Newcastle although it was late and I started walking away as I thought it had gone, it hadn't but still got a shot of it.
(18 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Funnily enough, whilst I was up there I was thinking what are the odds of Dan spotting me here?

Yeah, obviously headed up that way to photograph the ex Stagecoach Yorkshire Kinetic's. Saw a See It... Citaro on the X36 on my way there so I thought I would get a photo on its way back to Newcastle although it was late and I started walking away as I thought it had gone, it hadn't but still got a shot of it.

I'll have to try harder next time to run you over! Wink
(18 Jun 2016, 1:35 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]I'll have to try harder next time to run you over! Wink
With the way I dash across roads at times, you probably could quite easily

Just saw Bazza walk past Burger King.
(18 Jun 2016, 1:45 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]With the way I dash across roads at times, you probably could quite easily

Just saw Bazza walk past Burger King.

Aha. So you admit it's not other motorists who are at fault in the tales of woe usually depicted in the Annoyance thread  Wink
(18 Jun 2016, 5:08 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Aha. So you admit it's not other motorists who are at fault in the tales of woe usually depicted in the Annoyance thread  Wink
I will hold my hands up and admit some of the near misses have been my fault although in most cases I recognise that I am at fault, so those instances don't usually get reported in the annoying thread.
(18 Jun 2016, 5:16 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I will hold my hands up and admit some of the near misses have been my fault although in most cases I recognise that I am at fault, so those instances don't usually get reported in the annoying thread.

If you caused a accident by running over the road and it caused a accident
Simple thing to do is use the traffic lights
(18 Jun 2016, 5:34 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote [ -> ]If you caused a accident by running over the road and it caused a accident
Simple thing to do is use the traffic lights

Some sound advice there!
Bloody hell! Cling on Corner has moved to the roundabout just outside Durham Bus Station
(02 Jul 2016, 3:36 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Bloody hell! Cling on Corner has moved to the roundabout just outside Durham Bus Station

Cling On Corner on tour then!

Dont know if it is true, but on 4 flagstones at Haymarket I hear they are claiming squatters rights Tongue
There seemed to be a group taking photos at Metrocentre Bus station around lunchtime. They hopped onto a 47
(02 Jul 2016, 3:57 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Cling On Corner on tour then!

Dont know if it is true, but on 4 flagstones at Haymarket I hear they are claiming squatters rights Tongue

Hell those poor flagstones...Smile
Saw Daniel Picken at Cling on Corner at 10:01 today with someone else watching the buses
(05 Jul 2016, 2:25 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Saw Daniel Picken at Cling on Corner at 10:01 today with someone else watching the buses

Its dodgey dave.
They were at sunderland later
(05 Jul 2016, 3:42 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote [ -> ]Its dodgey dave.
They were at sunderland later

Are you Dennis Skinner in disguise? Big Grin
(05 Jul 2016, 3:44 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Are you Dennis Skinner in disguise? Big Grin

Not that old Big Grin
I'm going to be out all over, all day tomorrow, but of course none of you will be able to pick me out. It's quite a fun guessing game to wonder to which of you I will see.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33