North East Buses

Full Version: Stalking and Such V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
(02 Apr 2016, 3:12 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Young beardy guy at the front of the 22, been chatting to the the ginger driver I've seen out with his camera, when off duty.

Not sure on the young beardy guy, but the latter will be palatine3833. Smile
(02 Apr 2016, 3:19 pm)Adrian wrote [ -> ]Not sure on the young beardy guy, but the latter will be palatine3833. Smile

Been wondering if he was a forum member for a while.Smile
Think I've just seen Dan sat at the back of 551 on the X36
(04 Apr 2016, 12:34 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]Think I've just seen Dan sat at the back of 551 on the X36

DanPicken rather than me, I'm guessing!
(04 Apr 2016, 12:45 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]DanPicken rather than me, I'm guessing!

Nope, I meant you!
(04 Apr 2016, 12:48 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]Nope, I meant you!

Only thing with wheels I've travelled on today is my Audi, so not me!

Can guarantee nobody would have spotted me going to work this morning, the time I set off from home... Haha!
[quote='Dan' pid='159922' dateline='1459774277']

Only thing with wheels I've travelled on today is my Audi, so not me!

Can guarantee nobody would have spotted me going to work this morning, the time I set off from home...

Oh well, I suppose you must have a lookalike!
And I wonder which is the best, a MPD or a Audi? Big Grin
(04 Apr 2016, 12:56 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]And I wonder which is the best, a MPD or a Audi? Big Grin
MPD
At least the owners know how to drive properly without being 2 inches from your tailgate..!
(04 Apr 2016, 2:14 pm)northern156 wrote [ -> ]MPD
At least the owners know how to drive properly without being 2 inches from your tailgate..!

In general I don't fulfil that stereotype, but I was on the A19 earlier, and some daft cow decided it was a good idea to go 40mph in the outside lane? Going right up her backside and forcing her in the left hand lane was the correct treatment for a driver like that. I'm sure the drivers in the cars behind me were appreciative!

It's fair to say I wasn't best impressed with drivers on the Coast Road slip road coming off at Percy Main earlier, either. Some people really ought not to be behind a wheel, if they're not confident enough to spot a gap and put their foot down.
Bazza was on Metro 111 earlier between Sunderland and Heworth.
Today I've seen SouthTyneLad, DanPicken, Kevin Barras, Mark Westgarth, John Westmoreland, Gary Devlin and some guy I've never met before today.
(04 Apr 2016, 10:10 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Today I've seen SouthTyneLad, DanPicken, Kevin Barras, Mark Westgarth, John Westmoreland, Gary Devlin and some guy I've never met before today.

Wasn't me lol. I was at work this morning and only bus I photoed was the Asda bus coming out of the Wall at Byker.
Today I've seen Fozz, Tommy, Dan P, Steven Hogdson, Rob Smallwood and a couple others I've never met.
(07 Apr 2016, 2:00 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Today I've seen Fozz, Tommy, Dan P, Steven Hogdson, Rob Smallwood and a couple others I've never met.

Don't you go spotting with Picken? It's hardly noteworthy mentioning the person you usually travel around with now is it?
(07 Apr 2016, 2:17 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Don't you go spotting with Picken? It's hardly noteworthy mentioning the person you usually travel around with now is it?
I'm going to start mentioning how I am alone on most of my outings, each time I go out!
(07 Apr 2016, 2:28 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I'm going to start mentioning how I am alone on most of my outings, each time I go out!

Oh, please Jimmi don't. 

Sometimes your tales of woe are heart-wrenching enough without throwing in the added element of loneliness....
(07 Apr 2016, 2:28 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I'm going to start mentioning how I am alone on most of my outings, each time I go out!

Best way anyway Smile
(07 Apr 2016, 2:34 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Oh, please Jimmi don't. 

Sometimes yours tales of woe are heart wrenching enough without throwing in the added element of loneliness....
So lonely!
(07 Apr 2016, 2:39 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Best way anyway Smile
It is, I actually like to do outings on my own as I can set the pace and go where I want to go etc. Can sometimes be difficult to achieve this if you have someone else in tow.

I don't mind doing the odd outing with another enthusiast from time to time as a change of pace.

Also don't mind just chatting to an enthusiast just for a few minutes somewhere. If anyone sees me out and about, feel free to say hi.
(07 Apr 2016, 2:47 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ] So lonely!
It is, I actually like to do outings on my own as I can set the pace and go where I want to go etc. Can sometimes be difficult to achieve this if you have someone else in tow.

I don't mind doing the odd outing with another enthusiast from time to time as a change of pace.

Also don't mind just chatting to an enthusiast just for a few minutes somewhere. If anyone sees me out and about, feel free to say hi.

Same here, I don't go on many outings anyway so when I do I like to get a canny bit done rather than standing around forever taking photos.
Who is the lad with the back pack on then?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nebp2/2626...otostream/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33