North East Buses

Full Version: Stalking and Such V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Davie, Ryan Lawrence, Ben Clasper, Jack Sparrow at Eldon not long ago
Guy with camera at eldon square anone on here?
There was a youngish kid (16ish) at Walkergate depot last night (730pm) taking pictures

Pity he didnt stay 10 mins longer as i would of got him in as i would of been on a break
I hang fire at home to get a later bus out (bank holiday = first weeknight without a shift at work for 4 weeks) and who gets on my 84/X8 but Jimmi  Rolleyes
(13 Apr 2017, 10:47 am)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]I hang fire at home to get a later bus out (bank holiday = first weeknight without a shift at work for 4 weeks) and who gets on my 84/X8 but Jimmi  Rolleyes
In much the same sense, I haven't been on Teesside for at least 5 weeks and you would just happen to be on the X8 I was intending to ride from Stockton to Middlesbrough

Already had a fair share of stalking this week, especially on Sunday! Will probably be the same the next three Sundays owing to having rallies three Sundays in a row.
Two lads in Birtley just got a photo of the 82 I was on, anyone on here??
3 enthusiasts on Pilgrim Street taking photos of 10637 just now

Also another 3 at the X24 stand

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
(20 Apr 2017, 12:14 pm)TEN 6083 wrote [ -> ]3 enthusiasts on Pilgrim Street taking photos of 10637 just now

Also another 3 at the X24 stand

I bet Cling On Corner was empty today - all down Pilgrim Street, wonder why  Big Grin
Couple of enthusiasts got on X24 for the 14:07 to Newcastle

Nearly an entire Bus of enthusiasts on the X10 to Middlesbrough right now

I spy a wild Jimmi in Stockton High Street........
(29 Apr 2017, 4:21 pm)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]I spy a wild Jimmi in Stockton High Street........
I wonder how I don't ever get seen when I'm with Jimmi. Maybe I have an invisable cloak that shields everybody in my radius.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
(29 Apr 2017, 4:39 pm)Jamie M wrote [ -> ]I wonder how I don't ever get seen when I'm with Jimmi. Maybe I have an invisable cloak that shields everybody in my radius.

Most likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(29 Apr 2017, 4:39 pm)Jamie M wrote [ -> ]I wonder how I don't ever get seen when I'm with Jimmi. Maybe I have an invisable cloak that shields everybody in my radius.

Can I have this invisibility cloak? First day out since last Sunday and without even trying I have seen or been sighted by five different enthusiasts on and off the forum that I know.

Funnily enough, I was thinking exactly that thought the other week. You just know that's how your anonymity is going to be broken.
(29 Apr 2017, 5:17 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Can I have this invisibility cloak? First day out since last Sunday and without even trying I have seen or been sighted by five different enthusiasts on and off the forum that I know.

Funnily enough, I was thinking exactly that thought the other week. You just know that's how your anonymity is going to be broken.
I thought I would stick out like glue with a dSLR in newcastle and gateshead, but nobody has come close yet.. even when I've been kicking around at midday and early evening.

(29 Apr 2017, 5:17 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Can I have this invisibility cloak? First day out since last Sunday and without even trying I have seen or been sighted by five different enthusiasts on and off the forum that I know.

Might not be you Wink You have a doppelganger who lives near me, only he has a dodgy tash and wears shiny nylon work uniform, when I see him on the bus.
Jimmi already enjoying his open-top stagecarriage trip!

(30 Apr 2017, 10:15 am)Jamie M wrote [ -> ]Jimmi already enjoying his open-top stagecarriage trip!

Along with Dan!

And I believe BusLoverMum along with Big'un and little'un were in 706 with me!
(30 Apr 2017, 10:39 am)EL1TE wrote [ -> ]Along with Dan!
I bet they've all seen me now, it just came behind me. I got some terrible pictures like!

(30 Apr 2017, 10:43 am)Jamie M wrote [ -> ]I bet they've all seen me now, it just came behind me. I got some terrible pictures like!

Yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33