North East Buses

Full Version: QuayCity VOLTRA Yutong E12's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Voltra is literally the most lazy branding ever. It's just a stickers that's it
(21 Jul 2022, 6:53 pm)Aaron21 wrote [ -> ]Voltra is literally the most lazy branding ever. It's just a stickers that's it
Cobalt and Coast?
(21 Jul 2022, 6:53 pm)Aaron21 wrote [ -> ]Voltra is literally the most lazy branding ever. It's just a stickers that's it
I wouldn't really say lazy. Generic? Yeah, and wasn't it said at the time the E10s were launched that the Voltra name would go to most, or all, services with electric buses?
(21 Jul 2022, 6:35 pm)Aaron21 wrote [ -> ]It's gne. It's electric. It looks really similar to the Voltra 53/54. It'll be Voltra. Be shocked if it stays QuayCity

I initially thought that but then why didn’t they drop the ‘Q’ in preparation instead and have the route as 3A and 3B.
It's litral the 53/53 currently with the stripes in the colours in the same place & the black round the windows. Exactly the same as 53/54 were when they came up here
(21 Jul 2022, 7:18 pm)Aaron21 wrote [ -> ]It's litral the 53/53 currently with the stripes in the colours in the same place & the black round the windows. Exactly the same as 53/54 were when they came up here
Has someone just been trolling us the whole time and has just put a green voltra through photoshop or a colour changing website. 

Coming soon.....  Voltra 3 (See Attachment)  Big Grin Big Grin
(21 Jul 2022, 7:02 pm)ne14ne1 wrote [ -> ]I initially thought that but then why didn’t they drop the ‘Q’ in preparation instead and have the route as 3A and 3B.

tbf they could be for the 57/58 or something else for all we know. The brands are very different, it's not as if they've used the same colours before on things. Massive assumption they're going on the Q3 imo especially the amount money they've spent on the Q3 and it's not exactly the busiest route in the world and it's operated by the wrong depot who would have little work without it. In comparison there's the 57 and 58 which are literally running around with tat the second which used to be a very busy route.

Not saying I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Q3 either mind.
(21 Jul 2022, 7:40 pm)ASX_Terranova wrote [ -> ]Has someone just been trolling us the whole time and has just put a green voltra through photoshop or a colour changing website. 

Coming soon.....  Voltra 3 (See Attachment)  Big Grin Big Grin
Give it time Big Grin
Could of called the QA/QB as the 55/55A , as that number will be available soon, then you have the 53/54/55 under the same Brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(21 Jul 2022, 8:22 pm)cbma06 wrote [ -> ]Could of called the QA/QB as the 55/55A , as that number will be available soon, then you have the 53/54/55 under the same Brand

What, and just randomly renumber every route as they eventually become electric?
(21 Jul 2022, 8:26 pm)ne14ne1 wrote [ -> ]What, and just randomly renumber every route as they eventually become electric?

Nope, it was a dig from the 55 withdrawl this weekend

(21 Jul 2022, 7:49 pm)Storx wrote [ -> ]tbf they could be for the 57/58 or something else for all we know. The brands are very different, it's not as if they've used the same colours before on things. Massive assumption they're going on the Q3 imo especially the amount money they've spent on the Q3 and it's not exactly the busiest route in the world and it's operated by the wrong depot who would have little work without it. In comparison there's the 57 and 58 which are literally running around with tat the second which used to be a very busy route.

Not saying I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Q3 either mind.

Exactly this.

Whilst they could very well be for the Q3, they could equally be for anything.  Painting vehicles and then reallocating them or withdrawing them a short while later isn't exactly new ground for GNE currently.

What? Huh
Have you even seen Arriva's 22/23/24 branding before? They can't even make the route map accurate. If that's not "lazy branding" then I don't know what is.

Calling the Voltra branding "lazy" is like calling a one bedroom flat in London "a bargain".
(21 Jul 2022, 6:55 pm)JP6004 wrote [ -> ]Cobalt and Coast?
I think thats only like that because it was one of the first brands (correct me if i'm wrong) to be branded using the fleet livery style so maybes the reason why it has turned out different to how more modern Volvo B9TL's like the Red Kite Ranger or Tyne Valley 10 look
or whoever designed it
(22 Jul 2022, 9:12 pm)KingSlayerRBLX wrote [ -> ]I think thats only like that because it was one of the first brands (correct me if i'm wrong) to be branded using the fleet livery style so maybes the reason why it has turned out different to how more modern Volvo B9TL's like the Red Kite Ranger or Tyne Valley 10 look
or whoever designed it

The Tyne Valley Ten is much worse than Cobalt and Coast imo. There's so many branding errors with it. Chopped up stock images, the logo which is just aligned wrong, 'into Metrocentre'.

Horrid livery, who attempted to copy the best impression ones. The old one it replaced was 10x better.

Little 'replacetheword' / Peterlee Purples / Venture are the laziest ones imo in particular Coaster which just looked crap at the same time.
(22 Jul 2022, 9:45 pm)Storx wrote [ -> ]The Tyne Valley Ten is much worse than Cobalt and Coast imo. There's so many branding errors with it. Chopped up stock images, the logo which is just aligned wrong, 'into Metrocentre'.

Horrid livery, who attempted to copy the best impression ones. The old one it replaced was 10x better.

Little 'replacetheword' / Peterlee Purples / Venture are the laziest ones imo in particular Coaster which just looked crap at the same time.
The Coaster Livery is just awful.
(22 Jul 2022, 9:53 pm)Unber43 wrote [ -> ]The Coaster Livery is just awful.

Ah I meant Little Coaster there
All designs after Cobalt & Coast were just a copy and past job. What did u change. The name and that was it. Nothing much else. Coaster has nothing on the side bar the name
It will be interesting to see if GNE do a lot of advertising for the new Voltra brand like they did with the previous.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16