You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Flickr Views
(31 Jul 2015, 7:11 pm)Dan wrote Since September 2012, I have uploaded 9,658 photographs to Flickr. In this time; I have accumulated an astonishing amount of views, and these are detailed below.

Photo views: 5,144,434
Photostream views: 129,471
Album views: 8,396
Collections views: 708

Total views: 5,283,009

Incredibly pleased to have hit the five million mark - here's to another five million! Big Grin

Thanks for making my views look terrible in comparison!

In fairness I've not been round that long, hoping for 1 million by mid September when it will have been a year since I set up Flickr. Think I'm doing pretty well now, hopefully I'll pick up some more followers soon.
Well mine look terrible compared to Dan's but I know he's had a number of "exclusive" photos which will always boost the views to your photostream. Indeed I got the first photo of a MAX Pulsar in the North East and this is unsurprisingly my all time best viewed photo with 1,604 views on that photo alone, and 1,104 on the interior shot!

Photo views: 1,667,051
Photostream views: 86,643
Album views: 11,111
Collections views: 68

Total views: 1,764,873

I need to get my photos sorted out but I have uploaded 3 sets in the last two days plus a number of odd photos, totalling 228 photos. Still thousands in my backlog though!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(31 Jul 2015, 8:18 pm)tyresmoke wrote Well mine look terrible compared to Dan's but I know he's had a number of "exclusive" photos which will always boost the views to your photostream. Indeed I got the first photo of a MAX Pulsar in the North East and this is unsurprisingly my all time best viewed photo with 1,604 views on that photo alone, and 1,104 on the interior shot!

Photo views: 1,667,051
Photostream views: 86,643
Album views: 11,111
Collections views: 68

Total views: 1,764,873

I need to get my photos sorted out but I have uploaded 3 sets in the last two days plus a number of odd photos, totalling 228 photos. Still thousands in my backlog though!

Exclusives do attract loads of extra views, if I hadn't have been so hot on the Arriva MAX and Sapphire stuff I dread to think what mine would be like, I was second to get a photo of a MAX X1 StreetLite but it was only a few hours after the first photo appears of them in service and I used groups for these photos too. Also had some of the first shots of the 15 reg Sapphire Enviro 400s away from Jesmond Depot.

My best is two E400's for the 7 in Jesmond which has 41## views. Excluding the explored photo for most views.
(01 Aug 2015, 6:25 am)citaro5284 wrote I bet Scott's top ten will be Arriva vehicles....that is all he seems to put on flickr Tongue

Nearly but not quite Tongue
.jpg image.jpg

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect