You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East - 2023 Pay Deal and Industrial Action

Site Administrator
(10 Oct 2023, 3:00 pm)sawyer.jshawn wrote So basically your trying to use every type of payment to justify the figure, how many drivers would get all these? None is the answer.

Again half shifts less than an hour, very very very rare. And yeah if its 2.5hrs ill get paid for the 3hrs, but then take into account that if its after my shift it generally isnt straight after, i might have to wait around 30 mins anyway to start that half shift, technically not working but im still there.

Oh and you regularly do 6 ten hour driving shifts? Im suprised you manage to get any work done in your actual job role then, being a bus enthusiast and general boot licker probably helps with that a bit though right?

By coming back with quite a personal post targeting me, you’ve just proven to the rest of the forum that you can’t make points well enough to back up your argument in a debate against the points I’ve raised.

It takes balls to call someone ‘a bus enthusiast and general boot licker’ on an internet forum, anonymously, so well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Disruptions and driver shortages