You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East - 2023 Pay Deal and Industrial Action

RE: Go North East - 2023 Pay Deal and Industrial Action
(27 Oct 2023, 3:51 pm)Aaron21 wrote Guess this statement went completely out the window as well. Also to state that your not running any service buses to then still run the 351/359/335. Yes I know this has been stated before but when you say "no service will run bar contact school services" it mens no service will run. So what if the X75 or H is contract. You say no service will run so no service will run. Imagine what people would think who go into town and see routes like the 351 running to Whitley Bay but the residents who use the 307/309 or even any other see that there gonna think "why are u running that service but not mine". Anyway back to the statement

We are currently working on plans for services we will be able to operate during this period of strike. We expect that contract school bus services will still operate, and all other services will be reviewed as the situation develops

This was posted on the past 2 updates on industrial action page. Well Guess that went straight out the window
Which is what im now thinking

(27 Oct 2023, 3:57 pm)Unber43 wrote Arriva will be accepting Go North East tickets free of charge where shared routes operate from Saturday 28th October until Friday 10th November.

Also people are saying they would rather have Arriva than GNE, I know I wouldn't.

The X12 need deckers!

Well given that GNE took over the route that go's to my mothers then im stuffed either way
Kind Regards
Tez

RE: Go North East - 2023 Pay Deal and Industrial Action
RE: Disruptions and driver shortages