You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - July 2014

Arriva North East: Rare & Odd Workings - July 2014

RE: Arriva North East - Rare and Odd Workings
(10 Jul 2014, 7:34 pm)Dan wrote Most worrying - does this mean that Arriva North East are claiming that the B5LHs are being exclusively allocated to service 308, when the reality differs?

I'd say so. Being a legal response to an FOI and based on the dictionary definition of 'solely'. Indicates that there's a bit of a communication breakdown doesn't it? Enthusiasts photographing B5LHs off route on a daily basis.

(10 Jul 2014, 7:35 pm)citaro5284 wrote So my question is.....are Arriva telling porkie pies to the DfT and what are the penalties for doing so.....

I think it's what is called a "communication breakdown" in the commercial world. Tongue It would certainly appear from the FOI response that the data isn't being recorded, whether that be by the operator or the DfT.

(10 Jul 2014, 7:39 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote The press would love to get their hands on a story like that.

I think we all know that it's certainly not "solely". Why would there be so many enthusiast photos of them off route if that's the case? It's something that needs further investigation in my opinion. If it's as others are suggesting, then it certainly doesn't do the case for QCS any harm... Rolleyes
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Arriva North East Service Suggestions