Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
|
Anything and Everything
19 Apr 2015, 10:20 pm,
RE: Anything and Everything
(19 Apr 2015, 10:12 pm)Robert wrote Its Monday tomorrow. The race is on!

Haha, im back at uni tomorrow.... Sad
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
21 Apr 2015, 9:03 am,
Has anyone been to any of these?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonmichaelpoff/b...erwj33XaA5

I was only in number 8 recently.

Mind, looking at number 18, it seems like that is the inspiration for The Botanist in Newcastle.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
21 Apr 2015, 9:18 am,
(21 Apr 2015, 9:03 am)Andreos1 wrote Has anyone been to any of these?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonmichaelpoff/b...erwj33XaA5

I was only in number 8 recently.

Mind, looking at number 18, it seems like that is the inspiration for The Botanist in Newcastle.
Think I have been in the temple bar one in dublin
21 Apr 2015, 10:34 am,
(21 Apr 2015, 9:18 am)MrFozz wrote Think I have been in the temple bar one in dublin

The queue was out of the door last time I went.
Never bothered trying since.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
21 Apr 2015, 7:31 pm,
Just been listening to the news about this old fella in Germany going on trial for War Crimes, now I know the holocaust was an awful act of mass genocide, probably the most infamous act of mass murder in history and we should never forget that.

But is it really worth putting a 93 year old man on trial, is it really in the German Publics Interest to bring this to trial.

Out of interest, is this law in Germany like Joint Enterprise over here as in, you may not have committed the act, but you knew about it, so your as guilty as the next man
23 Apr 2015, 9:22 am,
Witnessed a crash this morning at the traffic lights outside Manors Metro, and it was indirectly my fault.

I pressed the button to cross the road, and waited a couple of minutes, then the lights changed to red. When doing so though, a young lady in a Ford Fiesta braked, as you're supposed to, to stop before the line. Behind her was a Newcastle Council Transit van and it smashed into the back of her.

I'm pleased to report both drivers are fine, although the female driver of the car seemed shook up by the incident. The van came off worse than the car though.
23 Apr 2015, 9:25 am,
(23 Apr 2015, 9:22 am)Adam wrote Witnessed a crash this morning at the traffic lights outside Manors Metro, and it was indirectly my fault.

I pressed the button to cross the road, and waited a couple of minutes, then the lights changed. When doing so though, a young lady in a Ford Fiesta braked, as you're supposed to, to stop before the line. Behind her was a Newcastle Council Transit van and it smashed into the back of her.

I'm pleased to report both drivers are fine, although the female driver of the car seemed shook up by the incident. The van came off worse than the car though.
I like...

Not that you played a part in the crash, but that everyone seems fine Big Grin
23 Apr 2015, 11:25 am,
Anything and Everything
Eyes down for a line:
Increasing number of bingo halls testing positive for cocaine amid fears of growing numbers of pensioners turning to the drug.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-drug.html
23 Apr 2015, 11:33 am,
(23 Apr 2015, 11:25 am)Jimmi wrote Eyes down for a line:
Increasing number of bingo halls testing positive for cocaine amid fears of growing numbers of pensioners turning to the drug.
Saw this mentioned on the news last night...

Adds whole new meaning to the words eyes down for a line Big Grin
23 Apr 2015, 11:46 am,
Anything and Everything
Just read this on the Daily Fail Website

Chat no-show! Katie Hopkins' proposed prime-time programme 'fails to sign up any celebrity guests as no-one wants to speak to her'

HAHAHA
23 Apr 2015, 2:19 pm,
(23 Apr 2015, 11:25 am)Jimmi wrote Eyes down for a line:
I wonder if the new bingo call will be...

It's time for a line...On it's own No.9
(23 Apr 2015, 11:33 am)MrFozz wrote Saw this mentioned on the news last night...

Adds whole new meaning to the words eyes down for a line Big Grin
23 Apr 2015, 3:00 pm,
With some people playing up to 10 or more cards at a time, I imagine a quick sniff in the toilet before the caller starts will prove to be quite beneficial.
23 Apr 2015, 8:57 pm,
Feel like i have been extremely helpful today both on and off the forum. Its unusual for me. Can't say what comes out of my mouth is 100% mind but i'm trying Smile 
26 Apr 2015, 12:47 pm,
The proper organist was back at Church this morning, so I've been relieved of my duties, just in time for the visit of Bishop Seamus next Sunday.

I'm still waiting for Digi management to offer me a set to drop my sickest mixtapes though Tongue
26 Apr 2015, 12:53 pm,
(26 Apr 2015, 12:47 pm)Adam wrote The proper organist was back at Church this morning, so I've been relieved of my duties, just in time for the visit of Bishop Seamus next Sunday.

I'm still waiting for Digi management to offer me a set to drop my sickest mixtapes [emoji14]
We had a baptism this morning, 2 lads got dunked in the tank...

Hopefully will be my turn to get baptised when I am ready
28 Apr 2015, 11:26 am,
R.I.P. Keith Harris (and Cuddles and Orville)
28 Apr 2015, 11:39 am,
(28 Apr 2015, 11:26 am)MurdnunoC wrote R.I.P. Keith Harris (and Cuddles and Orville)
Sad news.

Would have quite liked to have seen Keith Harris, he was often on at the holiday camp I used to go on holiday to but sadly he was normally on either the week before or the week after I stayed there.
28 Apr 2015, 3:55 pm,
I got so drunk on Saturday night, didn't get in till 415 and woke up at 745 for a conference. Didn't dare drive had to taxi instead. Oh and Little Black Book isn't worth the money haha.
29 Apr 2015, 6:42 am,
Anything and Everything
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...9507270196

Brilliant
01 May 2015, 6:34 pm,
Gonna be random but... i bought a salad spinner for my placement, i used it for art....

I put paper in and the kids put paint on it and they spun it and it makes the paint come together etc... glad the kids enjoyed it.

Example - http://kids1.tate.org.uk/blog/all-in-a-s...ainting-2/
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.