You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything
(04 Jan 2016, 7:58 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [Sigh]

I was so looking forward to your the reunion of your boyband as well.

I guess I'll have to wait - there's clearly some scores left to settle.

As I said the other day, I've moved on, I've got better (And certainly a lot more mature) friends now. Which certainly allows me to expand my horizons.
(04 Jan 2016, 8:00 pm)LeeCalder wrote As I said the other day, I've moved on, I've got better (And certainly a lot more mature) friends now. Which certainly allows me to expand my horizons.

I wouldn't call them mature but each for their own.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
(04 Jan 2016, 8:00 pm)LeeCalder wrote As I said the other day, I've moved on, I've got better (And certainly a lot more mature) friends now. Which certainly allows me to expand my horizons.

Ah, so you've moved on from boyband and graduated to more serious music eh?

Enlighten me please, who's in your hard-rock entourage now?
(04 Jan 2016, 8:07 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Ah, so you've moved on from boyband and graduated to more serious music eh?

It's Gary Hunter, Dan Duffy, Sam Tilson and Alex Cromarty.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
(04 Jan 2016, 8:26 pm)DanPicken wrote It's Gary Hunter, Dan Duffy, Sam Tilson and Alex Cromarty.

So have you filled the void left by Lee or are you and Bazza continuing as a double-act?

A bit like BROS when Craig Logan left the band.
(04 Jan 2016, 8:26 pm)DanPicken wrote It's Gary Hunter, Dan Duffy, Sam Tilson and Alex Cromarty.

Is it?

Yes, you have the Gary and Sam part correct....

Oh, and you've spelt Sam's surname wrong, Mr Pickin.
Marxista Fozzski
(04 Jan 2016, 8:07 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Ah, so you've moved on from boyband and graduated to more serious music eh?

My old pal Mr Young...

When did you resurface mate 😀
(04 Jan 2016, 7:52 pm)LeeCalder wrote Woah when did I become involved?

I haven't seen any of the Clingon's for a while now.

I'd like to think I have a slightly better reputation now ;-)

Never said you did - but the posts that followed, sort of confirmed the 'handbags' picture for February Wink

So we have Davey with his socks in hand outside Wrekenton Co-op for January. Not tied up!

You and DanP standing at Heworth, giving each other daggers and standing with your handbags poised, for February...
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(04 Jan 2016, 9:49 pm)DanPicken wrote They are, some in my year are orange and others send nudes.

I never did understand the Oompa Loompa look. Then again, I'm so pale, I'm practically blue.
Marxista Fozzski
What the name of bloody hell...

Samantha Lewthwaite spotted...At Duncan Bannatynes Hotel in Darlington

For starters how has she got back in the country, she has an Interpol Red Notice on her and probably the most wanted woman in the world.

And why she come to Darlington is she gonna case the Cornmill Shopping Complex or the indoor market, I would not exactly think Darlo is a priority target for so called I.S, Al-Shabaab, Boko Haram or whoever she claims to represent
This routine is killing me.... after getting up late for 3 weeks and now back to placement, getting up at 6am, is killing me, only Wednesday and i'm shattered!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(07 Jan 2016, 1:28 pm)GX03 SVC wrote Just passed Sainsburys at Sedgefield... 99.9p per litre for both petrol and diesel!

Most other Sainsburys are the same.
Saving about £25 filling the car compared to when fuel was at its peak. Can get it filled for about £50 these days and get 500miles+.

Cheaper than getting the bus. Even with parking!

Got an 8p off per litre voucher last week too!
(07 Jan 2016, 2:07 pm)Andreos1 wrote Most other Sainsburys are the same.
Saving about £25 filling the car compared to when fuel was at its peak. Can get it filled for about £50 these days and get 500miles+.

Cheaper than getting the bus. Even with parking!

Got an 8p off per litre voucher last week too!

This is the cheapest its been since littl'un was born.

And it's typical that since we got rid of our diesel Mazda (not just because fuel costs weren't even breaking even, despite doing 12K a year in it - it had a dodgy DPF and spent more time in limp home mode than working) the price of diesel has come down level with or even cheaper than petrol for the first time in forever.
(07 Jan 2016, 2:31 pm)BusLoverMum wrote This is the cheapest its been since littl'un was born.

And it's typical that since we got rid of our diesel Mazda (not just because fuel costs weren't even breaking even, despite doing 12K a year in it - it had a dodgy DPF and spent more time in limp home mode than working) the price of diesel has come down level with or even cheaper than petrol for the first time in forever.
It is a long time since diesel has been a similar price.

Too long.

Hopefully the fuel prices keep dropping!
$2.3m Aston Martin Vulcan Insane V12 Engine Sound!....... Basically its Aston Martin showing it off on the track... it sounds amazing... want to know why i want one more than any other car?

The name of it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNiCBESAFY

(08 Jan 2016, 12:49 pm)BusLoverMum wrote It's all kicking off in Liverpool
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/live...n-10704129

Jesus, glad no one was hurt!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
I don't watch Big Brother but that Winston what a fucking dick!

Emma Willis grilled him last night about hes views on people who are gay, gay couples adopting etc.

Interview can be seen here: http://bigbrother.channel5.com/watch-win...mma-willis

I know people can have their own views etc but when someone says he can "cope with a homosexual in the house" but stand with his "back against a brick wall" -, that's just bloody stupid.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(08 Jan 2016, 8:10 pm)Michael wrote $2.3m Aston Martin Vulcan Insane V12 Engine Sound!....... Basically its Aston Martin showing it off on the track... it sounds amazing... want to know why i want one more than any other car?

The name of it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhNiCBESAFY

Jesus, glad no one was hurt!
Quite extreme for a grudge against an insurance company.
It looks like Jeremy Corbyn's twitter account has been hacked.

I would have a look, before it is too late.
(10 Jan 2016, 9:23 pm)Andreos1 wrote It looks like Jeremy Corbyn's twitter account has been hacked.

I would have a look, before it is too late.

Too late it seems.
(10 Jan 2016, 9:31 pm)Adrian wrote That'll probably be Corbyn's fault too.

More than likely.

But on the plus side, Davey Cameron is a pie!
(10 Jan 2016, 9:38 pm)Andreos1 wrote More than likely.

But on the plus side, Davey Cameron is a pie!

It'd be great if he pulled out that line at PMQs.
(10 Jan 2016, 9:44 pm)MurdnunoC wrote It'd be great if he pulled out that line at PMQs.

'I have a letter from a constituent in Fencehouses. Before I come to that, Davey Cameron - you are a pie!'