You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
General TV thread
One character I forgot to put in favourite Wellard the Dog...Who remembers Ian wanting to get Wellard put down...

As I'm on about dogs...Can't forget Ethels Pug 'Her Little Willy' and there was Dens dog Roly, looked like a poodle crossed with a great dane
Marxista Fozzski
RE: General TV thread
(17 Feb 2015, 7:49 pm)Andreos1 wrote Your time will come Marcus.
Before you settle down with MrsMarcus and have babyMarcuses, the highlight of a night on the street, will be when you go on a 'Grab a Granny Night' or play 'Pull a Pig'.

Done that once or twice, the oldest was not far from 50 who had 2 kids older than me Big Grin
General TV thread
(17 Feb 2015, 7:49 pm)Andreos1 wrote Your time will come Marcus.
Before you settle down with MrsMarcus and have babyMarcuses, the highlight of a night on the street, will be when you go on a 'Grab a Granny Night' or play 'Pull a Pig'.

Just the words 'MrsMarcus' and 'babyMarcuses' made me cringe like I did for Will in the Inbetweeners when he was slagging off Gilbert to his whole class on the first day, and he then realised Mr. Gilbert was behind him. Big Grin

babyMarcuses...wow. Just a legion of little kiddies running around Park Lane or Eldon Square; trainee NEB members. I'm looking at it in a very Star Wars-fashion - they're all clones of someone...Tongue

I don't think I'm much of a 'lad', Andreos.
Marxista Fozzski
(17 Feb 2015, 7:52 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Just the words 'MrsMarcus' and 'babyMarcuses' made me cringe like I did for Will in the Inbetweeners when he was slagging off Gilbert to his whole class on the first day, and he then realised Mr. Gilbert was behind him. Big Grin

babyMarcuses...wow. Just a legion of little kiddies running around Park Lane or Eldon Square; trainee NEB members. I'm looking at it in a very Star Wars-fashion - they're all clones of someone...

I don't think I'm much of a 'lad', Andreos.
NEB: Revenge of The Offspring, 30 years in the future, Nexus are still a pain in the arse, when a mysterious figure appears, a man calling himself Doc appears before Marc-y telling him something must be done about Nexus in the future and only he can stop them...

#fireupthedeloreom
#NEBhashtags
(17 Feb 2015, 7:42 pm)MrFozz wrote As I have only watched EE on and off lately, is Dot responsible for Nicks death...Has she finally cracked and done what all of Walford has wanted to do for 30 years...

Mick and Peggy were good, turning one of Peggys most famous catchphrases on her

GET OUT MY PUB

Dot bought dodgy drugs for Nick, looks like that caused it.

#EElive

Oh god! Did anyone watch it?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(17 Feb 2015, 8:05 pm)danpick wrote Did anyone watch the first episode of Britain's Biggest Primary School.
No because we were all watching eastenders.

Did Max muck up his line at the end, as I could of sworn he said to Abbie, "Lauren knows you killed Lucy", rather than "Lauren knows who killed Lucy"
(17 Feb 2015, 8:09 pm)Malarkey wrote No because we were all watching eastenders.

Did Max muck up his line at the end, as I could of sworn he said to Abbie, "Lauren knows you killed Lucy", rather than "Lauren knows who killed Lucy"

I'm not sure, maybe its a fake plot... or maybe she is part of it, she might of done it..

Still going for Abi like, said for ages.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(17 Feb 2015, 8:09 pm)Malarkey wrote No because we were all watching eastenders.

Did Max muck up his line at the end, as I could of sworn he said to Abbie, "Lauren knows you killed Lucy", rather than "Lauren knows who killed Lucy

I am quite certain he said 'She knows you killed Lucy', that line could be in to add more suspense to it
(17 Feb 2015, 8:05 pm)danpick wrote Did anyone watch the first episode of Britain's Biggest Primary School.

I forgot it was on, ill have to catch up!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator

He did say that... Think he was meant to say "who", though.
(17 Feb 2015, 8:12 pm)Michael wrote I'm not sure, maybe its a fake plot... or maybe she is part of it, she might of done it..

Still going for Abi like, said for ages.
Im going with Whitney, but may change my mind if there is a few more plot twists.
Marxista Fozzski
(17 Feb 2015, 8:16 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Noticed a lot of strange camera angles you normally don't see in the show...

Can't believe Peggy's back.
Was great when Mick said 'Get out my pub'

As for the camera angles I am guessing they were the live portions
(17 Feb 2015, 8:16 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Noticed a lot of strange camera angles you normally don't see in the show...

Can't believe Peggy's back. Tongue

Peggy's gone, was only back for today!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Some people make me laugh... they wondered why Lauren was on Eastenders last night after she gave birth the other day.... i think people got confused at the live inserts...and what was pre-recorded...

Start
When Jane found the card from Lauren
And after Lauren went...

Also think we should take Lauren out of the murder... as shes not gonna be back for the live episode.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.