You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Site Administrator
RE: Posting Issues
We are aware.

I'm afraid I can't speed the process of fixing the forum up at all - it doesn't matter how many posts there are in this thread, it's not going to change until it's fixed.
Site Administrator
This is because we're trying to work on fixing things. As there's no reason for this to have occurred, I'm just going to have to play around with settings until it's working again.

Trust me - it annoys me more than it annoys any of you lot! Tongue
Posting Issues
(19 Feb 2015, 1:16 pm)Dan wrote This is because we're trying to work on fixing things. As there's no reason for this to have occurred, I'm just going to have to play around with settings until it's working again.

Trust me - it annoys me more than it annoys any of you lot! Tongue

Must admit, I suppose I take NEB for granted a lot. It's so frustrating when we can't access it, but we don't give it a second thought normally.

I hope you sort it out. Smile
(19 Feb 2015, 7:17 pm)Malarkey wrote Every time I make a Post and click Post Reply, it goes straight to the forum homepage, with the post not appearing on the forum.

I was having the same problem, but it seems to have been fixed 
(19 Feb 2015, 8:04 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote If you can see this post, the problem is fixed.

Houston, do we still have a problem>
Site Administrator
(19 Feb 2015, 9:17 pm)Robert wrote Currently having a problem posing attachments. I don't understand why though. It was fine before.
Please... not more problems............
(19 Feb 2015, 9:18 pm)Dan wrote Please... not more problems............

Now... Even more... For me the forum is loading very slowly and that's if it will actually load which it hasn't in the last 10 minutes.

Back on Tapatalk and that doesn't want to view threads at times either.
(19 Feb 2015, 9:18 pm)Dan wrote Please... not more problems............

Unfortunately so. I have a feeling todays earlier mishap and fix has something to do with it. The file size is 1.6MB if that is past the limit for file uploading.
Site Administrator
(19 Feb 2015, 9:23 pm)Jimmi wrote Now... Even more... For me the forum is loading very slowly and that's if it will actually load which it hasn't in the last 10 minutes.

Back on Tapatalk and that doesn't want to view threads at times either.
Just don't! I will turn into you at this rate.

There's nothing I can do to fix the issues. I am aware of them all and they are all linked. As I've said previously, no amount of posts detailing the issues is going to help.

I've told Liam but he's been pretty much silent all day. MyBB support are still awaiting my feedback - and I'm still awaiting Liam's. So, if you're planning a witch-hunt, get yourself to Gateshead!
Site Administrator
(12 Jul 2015, 7:37 pm)Michael wrote On my phone and having problems viewing all the news...

Refresh the page. If that doesn't work, clear your cache.

It's working fine on my Galaxy S6, but I know I made some changes earlier, and clearing your cache usually fixes that problem!
(12 Jul 2015, 7:44 pm)Dan wrote Refresh the page. If that doesn't work, clear your cache.

It's working fine on my Galaxy S6, but I know I made some changes earlier, and clearing your cache usually fixes that problem!

Its like the page about the pride bus for GNE etc, it only appeared when i refreshed the page... would rather everything be their than having to keep refreshing the page on my phone.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(12 Jul 2015, 7:46 pm)Michael wrote Its like the page about the pride bus for GNE etc, it only appeared when i refreshed the page... would rather everything be their than having to keep refreshing the page on my phone.

Ah, it only displays one of the 'main' headlines on mobile view.

Liam is still yet to fix that from when we launched the new design, I'm afraid...
(12 Jul 2015, 7:49 pm)Dan wrote Ah, it only displays one of the 'main' headlines on mobile view.

Liam is still yet to fix that from when we launched the new design, I'm afraid...

Sad, oh well, i'll wait until tomorrow to read it properly.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Been a bit awful, today. Tried to post a reply on my phone this morning but didn't have a "post reply" box. Now often just being taken to the home page when I try to post on my laptop and I often can't reply directly to anything.
(18 Aug 2015, 10:12 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Been a bit awful, today. Tried to post a reply on my phone this morning but didn't have a "post reply" box. Now often just being taken to the home page when I try to post on my laptop and I often can't reply directly to anything.
Which browser are you using? And do you use an app on your phone, such as tapatalk?
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(19 Aug 2015, 10:21 pm)aureolin wrote Which browser are you using? And do you use an app on your phone, such as tapatalk?

Was using chrome on my phone and Firefox on my laptop. The phone thing might possibly have been a page loading issue as it wasn't replicated and I noticed I wasn't alone with the redirect in the evening. The problem was intermittent when it was happening. All was fine yesterday.