You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Football Results
(06 May 2015, 8:43 pm)Davie wrote Barcelona 3-0 FC Bayern Munich
I think that game of football was probably the best 90 Minutes of football I have watched in my lifetime, particularly in recent memory, was a pleasure to watch in my opinion.
(06 May 2015, 9:41 pm)leestransportphotos wrote If I'm honest I hate European football with a passion... In fact any foreign football. It's a long story.

Does it involve UKIP and those pesky foreigners? Wink
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Marxista Fozzski
I am the same...Can't really get away with Foreign Football, I struggle to watch any football on t.v. I got to be in the right mood to watch any football on t.v.
Marxista Fozzski
(06 May 2015, 8:43 pm)Davie wrote Barcelona 3-0 FC Bayern Munich

(06 May 2015, 9:05 pm)Malarkey wrote I think that game of football was probably the best 90 Minutes of football I have watched in my lifetime, particularly in recent memory, was a pleasure to watch in my opinion.

[Image: CEWc4v4UgAA-qTP.jpg:large]
RKO out of nowhere on Jerome Boateng
(09 May 2015, 1:28 pm)Michael wrote Being a really good game, Newcastle will be shitting themselves now.

Havent seen it as I dont have BT Sport, But will watch the highlights on MOTD Tonight.
(09 May 2015, 1:30 pm)mb134 wrote Well we're going down  Sad

Could well be, as a Sunderland fan.. i want you to go down and stay up for the derby.... 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(09 May 2015, 1:59 pm)Michael wrote Could well be, as a Sunderland fan.. i want you to go down and stay up for the derby.... 

I want you to go down for the reason you want us to stay up!!

We currently start each season with a maximum possible 108 points because of the derby! 
Manchester City 1-0 QPR Aguero
Manchester City 2-0 QPR Kolarov
Manchester City 3-0 QPR Aguero 
Manchester City 4-0 QPR Aguero
Manchester City 5-0 QPR Milner
Manchester City 6-0 QPR Silva
(16 May 2015, 12:18 pm)leestrans portphotos wrote Southampton 4-0 up on Aston Villa after 26 mins! Shane Long got the fourth

5-0 now haha

Long again

Edit: 5-1 - HT
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.