You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Have you ever..?
(02 Apr 2015, 5:35 pm)MrFozz wrote Seen this happen in Peterlee a few times...

While I dont condone it nor am I excusing him, it doesn't look like his vision is completely obscured, looks like he can see to his right and straight ahead, his left hand side being obscured...

Did you take this photo? if so, wheres it at? Is it somewhere in Durham?

I believe it is at the Roundabout the Bus Station entrance is situated on in Durham.
Marxista Fozzski
(29 May 2015, 8:32 am)Tommy_1581 wrote I returned to Durham yesterday, as my last visit, the images corrupted.

Here we see Fuckyoffy III enjoying his day on the 57s.
I would report him mate...

There is absolutely no need for that, his behaviour is disgusting if you ask me
(29 May 2015, 8:32 am)Tommy_1581 wrote I returned to Durham yesterday, as my last visit, the images corrupted.

Here we see Fuckyoffy III enjoying his day on the 57s.

Tweet them that picture and ask their opinion.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
I've had a couple of incidents recently -

1. At S.Shields, woman driver gave me the middle finger whilst driving the 88
2. At S.Sheilds, bloke driving a Renown on the 27 told me I was encroaching on his privacy
3. Again at S.Shields, again driving the 27, driver told me to 'Fuck off right now'
(29 May 2015, 4:59 pm)leestransportphotos wrote I've had a couple of incidents recently -

2. At S.Sheilds, bloke driving a Renown on the 27 told me I was encroaching on his privacy
3. Again at S.Shields, again driving the 27, driver told me to 'Fuck off right now'

That's disgusting. 
Marxista Fozzski
(29 May 2015, 4:59 pm)leestransportphotos wrote I've had a couple of incidents recently -

That's polite , I would have just simply said 'make me', I mean what is the driver going to do, he can't exactly jump off the bus and kick the shit out of you or mow you down or owt like that...

Some people make me laugh, going on like a criminal offence has been committed...

It is also funny when ya get funny looks, never really had it myself, but some people look like they have caught you in there raping and wanking off the dog
Marxista Fozzski
(29 May 2015, 4:36 pm)aureolin wrote Tweet them that picture and ask their opinion.
Agree with that Aurelion, I am sure his Arriva bosses will be calling him into the office for a chat and if he is lucky tea and biscuits Big Grin
Been in the middle of having a Dump in a Supermarket when the cleaner then shouts is anyone is in, finishing off your Business but then not flushing the toilet, or alternatively causing a Blockage by using an overly excessive amount of Toilet Roll and leaving the cleaner to sort it after you have departed Wink .
(29 May 2015, 7:45 pm)Malarkey wrote Been in the middle of having a Dump in a Supermarket when the cleaner then shouts is anyone is in, finishing off your Business but then not flushing the toilet, or alternatively causing a Blockage by using an overly excessive amount of Toilet Roll and leaving the cleaner to sort it after you have departed Wink .

Not to mention kicking the door in for good cause....
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Marxista Fozzski
(29 May 2015, 7:45 pm)Malarkey wrote Been in the middle of having a Dump in a Supermarket when the cleaner then shouts is anyone is in, finishing off your Business but then not flushing the toilet, or alternatively causing a Blockage by using an overly excessive amount of Toilet Roll and leaving the cleaner to sort it after you have departed Wink .
My kinda thing that...When I do things like that, it is one of those 'Don't breath through the nose' moments

On a booze cruise to Luxembourg years ago, on the way home we stopped at a truck stop at Grantham or Retford, there was only one toilet open(disabled one), I made sure I got in first as my guts were going like a fast cycle in a washing machine, went in, pebble dashed the pot and left laughing my back off because at least 5 others were waiting to use it after me...

We had a rule on the bus for the toilet 'Pissing is fine, but strictly No solids or anything runny in the toilet' and I have said in the past if producing smelly farts was a sport I would be in the world top 10 every year Big Grin
(31 May 2015, 1:56 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Posted it on their Facebook page as Twitter no longer wishes to upload my photos.
  • Arriva North East We are very concerned to see this Thomas and thank you for making us aware. We have passed this on to the depot manager to look into and speak with the driver in question. Apologies if this caused any upset.9 hrs
  • ********* This guy drives the 43 to Esh a lot and my God is he grumpy and rude! Really unpleasant man..1 hr
back in 2011 this driver from Go North East threatened me on a North Tyne Links MPD driving the former 85/86 route he did looklike Trevor the bus driver from Fireman Sam thats how i remember his face i haven't seen him since the incident he probs got the sack
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - June 2015
(13 Jun 2015, 9:36 pm)LeeCalder wrote Don't even get me started on that disrespectful....... person  Angry

It isn't as bad as that Gateshead Central Taxis driver 
RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - June 2015
(13 Jun 2015, 9:39 pm)Sidthebusbabe wrote I certainly didn't enjoy the time I was give the middle finger at Durham Bus Station by an Arriva driver.

If it was Arriva that doesn't surprise me  (apologises to any Arriva drivers on this forum)
(13 Jun 2015, 9:41 pm)Davie wrote If it was Arriva that doesn't surprise me  (apologises to any Arriva drivers on this forum)
I've had more GNE drivers give rude gestures or hiding behind running boards etc. than Arriva drivers and I spend most of my time getting photos of Arriva buses. It really depends what drivers are driving at the time really.
(13 Jun 2015, 9:46 pm)Jimmi wrote I've had more GNE drivers give rude gestures or hiding behind running boards etc. than Arriva drivers and I spend most of my time getting photos of Arriva buses. It really depends what drivers are driving at the time really.

Tbh that GCT driver is probably the worst!
(13 Jun 2015, 9:47 pm)Davie wrote Tbh that GCT driver is probably the worst!

If I'm honest I think Gateshead Central Taxis only have one decent driver, and that's Les who drives the Sainsbury's Shuttle.
Site Administrator
(13 Jun 2015, 9:46 pm)Jimmi wrote I've had more GNE drivers give rude gestures or hiding behind running boards etc. than Arriva drivers and I spend most of my time getting photos of Arriva buses. It really depends what drivers are driving at the time really.

You spend most of your time in the nice parts of the region though! Well, in terms of friendly drivers. Tongue
Have you ever?
Had a driver drive so slow your going to kill yourself if you don't get off?  I have millions of times

the worst 2 ive ever had was ages ago

1. last year on a Belmont Pulsar all the way from Newcastle to Middlesbrough driver never got above 15 mph apart from the section between Chester and Pity Me where he done 30!!!
but what made it worse is he was driving so eco friendly, ive never heard a Pulsar change so early...............it wasn't in limp mode or anything, just the driver putting the slightest touch on the pedal.

2. This was years ago when 22021 was at Shields, from the Town centre to Chichester I had a decent driver but then changed drivers and the driver never got above 13 or something
yes 13 was the fastest he did and also when braking kept going on and off the brake, jerking everyone back and forth  supposd to take 20 mins to my stop but took 40 instead
everyone was annoyed with the driver.

Im sure everyone has stuff like this but have any been worse than mine?
My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile