Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Bus Related Outings and Reviews

Bus Related Outings and Reviews

Bus Related Outings and Reviews

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Pages (239) Previous 1160 161 162239 Next
14 Jun 2015, 9:16 am #3,201
(14 Jun 2015, 6:55 am)citaro5284 Aye, start walking!!

Had nothing to eat, just 2 latte's  Tongue

Two at once??

Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]
northern156
14 Jun 2015, 9:16 am #3,201

(14 Jun 2015, 6:55 am)citaro5284 Aye, start walking!!

Had nothing to eat, just 2 latte's  Tongue

Two at once??

Andreos1

14 Jun 2015, 11:22 am #3,202
(13 Jun 2015, 10:32 pm)Adam I've did that as well. Was back in the days of the Solars in the Orbit livery. My grandparents took me and my cousins out for the day and I did stot my head as I got off the 52 at Heworth.

That one hurt more.

#TallPeopleProblems
#HashtagsOnNEB

Maybe that's why the purple Solars have such a bad reputation for their mirrors falling off? Wink

I can be minding my own business, signal for the bus to stop at the side of the stop and either suddenly feel the need to duck as it hurtles towards me, or have to take a step back.

The getting off and smacking them - that knacks.

#wingmirrorissues.
#hashtagsonNEB
Edited 14 Jun 2015, 11:23 am by Andreos1.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
14 Jun 2015, 11:22 am #3,202

(13 Jun 2015, 10:32 pm)Adam I've did that as well. Was back in the days of the Solars in the Orbit livery. My grandparents took me and my cousins out for the day and I did stot my head as I got off the 52 at Heworth.

That one hurt more.

#TallPeopleProblems
#HashtagsOnNEB

Maybe that's why the purple Solars have such a bad reputation for their mirrors falling off? Wink

I can be minding my own business, signal for the bus to stop at the side of the stop and either suddenly feel the need to duck as it hurtles towards me, or have to take a step back.

The getting off and smacking them - that knacks.

#wingmirrorissues.
#hashtagsonNEB

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

S813 FVK

15 Jun 2015, 8:34 pm #3,203
Think i may start reviewing not every journey but at least the journey where i get a bus that i haven't reviewed as it will start to get a bit repetitive after a while.

08:09 #825 South Stanley - Lanchester: Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3823 (S823 OFT)
15:23 #825 Lanchester - Flint Hill: Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3823 (S823 OFT)
Quite a nice start to the week for me. Although it might not be the best Olympian based at Stanley in my view, it certainly beats the likes of 3814 and 3822! It is comfortable and is very tidy inside eventhough the seats are filled with dust but that isn't a massive problem providing you don't smack them really hard. I must comment on how good the engine sounds with that squeal!

Both journeys were brilliant too - the driver even managed to swing round at the top of South Moor without a struggle too as other drivers don't give it as much swing as needed or none at all. Thats obviously discounting the times when cars go over the white line not expecting a bloody big bus to come around as all other services turn right rather than left. 

Coming home is the best bit as thats when you get to do a bit of two-fingering at times going up the bank. Especially if either the 823 or 828 is allocated 3814 - not too good if we have it though Tongue . We didn't overtake any other vehicles tonight. Mainly because we were late getting on the bus because the bus had been brought down to the school but the driver was nowhere to be seen. He did eventually appear in the van along with the usual supervisor who is there with a battery pack just in case one of the buses has trouble starting. Anyway, when we got doing, we went up the bank at a reasonable speed and the driver gave it a good pounding between the crossroads at Maiden Law to the Morrison Busty Roundabout. Nowt more exciting until Holly Hill Gardens when he took the 'shops' route rather than go straight along the bottom like the 78 does. When we got to Stanley, we went around the roundabout as normal and there was a 43 waiting to get out (was heading to Durham). Now with the service not stopping in Stanley Bus Station itself, the driver slowed down to let this 43 out. The roundabout was clear so much to my surprise, the driver of the 43 told the driver of 3823 to carry on which is quite surprising since that roundabout is a bugger to get onto when coming out of that specific exit. It was just a standard journey all the way to Flint Hill after that. 

15:59 NIS Flint Hill - Stanley Travel Depot: Volvo B7TL Plaxton President 6021 (LK03 NJY)
I love this bus - so smooth and is a really fast accelerator. I can tell it has power and would fly up banks which is unusual for an ex-London vehicle. Shame there are no massive banks on the trip back to the depot though so I can't really make a brilliant review. The bus wasn't in its usual immaculate condition though as it had just returned from Byker where it had been based for last week covering for S2 STX which had developed a mechanical fault. I think its amazing how drivers seem unable to misjudge the swing into the depot as its such a small gap to get something of that size in and out. Doesn't help when you end up holding traffic coming down from Consett up while people going up in the Consett direction don't stop and let them in. Nowt really exciting about this journey but like i said at the start, briliant bus.
Edited 15 Jun 2015, 8:55 pm by S813 FVK.
S813 FVK
15 Jun 2015, 8:34 pm #3,203

Think i may start reviewing not every journey but at least the journey where i get a bus that i haven't reviewed as it will start to get a bit repetitive after a while.

08:09 #825 South Stanley - Lanchester: Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3823 (S823 OFT)
15:23 #825 Lanchester - Flint Hill: Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3823 (S823 OFT)
Quite a nice start to the week for me. Although it might not be the best Olympian based at Stanley in my view, it certainly beats the likes of 3814 and 3822! It is comfortable and is very tidy inside eventhough the seats are filled with dust but that isn't a massive problem providing you don't smack them really hard. I must comment on how good the engine sounds with that squeal!

Both journeys were brilliant too - the driver even managed to swing round at the top of South Moor without a struggle too as other drivers don't give it as much swing as needed or none at all. Thats obviously discounting the times when cars go over the white line not expecting a bloody big bus to come around as all other services turn right rather than left. 

Coming home is the best bit as thats when you get to do a bit of two-fingering at times going up the bank. Especially if either the 823 or 828 is allocated 3814 - not too good if we have it though Tongue . We didn't overtake any other vehicles tonight. Mainly because we were late getting on the bus because the bus had been brought down to the school but the driver was nowhere to be seen. He did eventually appear in the van along with the usual supervisor who is there with a battery pack just in case one of the buses has trouble starting. Anyway, when we got doing, we went up the bank at a reasonable speed and the driver gave it a good pounding between the crossroads at Maiden Law to the Morrison Busty Roundabout. Nowt more exciting until Holly Hill Gardens when he took the 'shops' route rather than go straight along the bottom like the 78 does. When we got to Stanley, we went around the roundabout as normal and there was a 43 waiting to get out (was heading to Durham). Now with the service not stopping in Stanley Bus Station itself, the driver slowed down to let this 43 out. The roundabout was clear so much to my surprise, the driver of the 43 told the driver of 3823 to carry on which is quite surprising since that roundabout is a bugger to get onto when coming out of that specific exit. It was just a standard journey all the way to Flint Hill after that. 

15:59 NIS Flint Hill - Stanley Travel Depot: Volvo B7TL Plaxton President 6021 (LK03 NJY)
I love this bus - so smooth and is a really fast accelerator. I can tell it has power and would fly up banks which is unusual for an ex-London vehicle. Shame there are no massive banks on the trip back to the depot though so I can't really make a brilliant review. The bus wasn't in its usual immaculate condition though as it had just returned from Byker where it had been based for last week covering for S2 STX which had developed a mechanical fault. I think its amazing how drivers seem unable to misjudge the swing into the depot as its such a small gap to get something of that size in and out. Doesn't help when you end up holding traffic coming down from Consett up while people going up in the Consett direction don't stop and let them in. Nowt really exciting about this journey but like i said at the start, briliant bus.

Jimmi

15 Jun 2015, 10:21 pm #3,204
Pretty much everytime I have gotten the Arriva X66 from Middlesbrough/Stockton to Darlington on an early evening journey there is always been some weird people on-board. Tonight we had someone singing and talking about the mafia in New York City and all sorts of other random crap, was slightly worried when the time came for him to get off and he was stood behind me.

Also the seats behind the drivers cab are pretty uncomfortable.
Jimmi
15 Jun 2015, 10:21 pm #3,204

Pretty much everytime I have gotten the Arriva X66 from Middlesbrough/Stockton to Darlington on an early evening journey there is always been some weird people on-board. Tonight we had someone singing and talking about the mafia in New York City and all sorts of other random crap, was slightly worried when the time came for him to get off and he was stood behind me.

Also the seats behind the drivers cab are pretty uncomfortable.

16 Jun 2015, 12:13 pm #3,205
So, as my latest journeys included more than one bus, I'm writing a review...

1055 - 1100 #30 (Ashington Fifth Ave -- North Seaton Colliery B&Q) - Phoenix Coaches 909 (A12 PNX) Mercedes Vario / Plaxton Cheetah
A short ride on this rather comfortable Mercedes Vario, I'd certainly choose this over the usual Solo, sadly come the 1st January these vehicles will no longer be able to operate the route under DDA guidelines. The driver was very friendly and helped some older passengers off the bus, as the steps were proving difficult. The driver dropped me off at the lay-by opposite B&Q, so I could continue my journey on foot.

Unfortunately, the bus went past while I was walking towards the postal office, and a few words were uttered under my breath. This meant that the bus wasn't going to be in the lay by at B&Q for my return to Ashington.

As the planned journey didn't go to plan the following had to occur.

1110 - 1115 #000 (North Seaton Ind Est Postal Office -- North Seaton Alexandra Road/College Road) - On Foot
A short-ish run/sprint to the bus stop here.

1117 - 1123 #35a (North Seaton Alexandra Road/College Road -- Ashington Bus Station Sports Direct Stand) - Arriva Northumbria 1579 (NK64 EEA) Wright StreetLite Micro-Hybrid
Yet another short journey, this time to the bus station, so I could get some lunch. The bus was about 3/4 full, but I managed to get a seat further up the bus.

1142 - 1144 #X21 (Ashington Laburnum Terrace -- Ashington Fifth Ave) - Arriva Northumbria  750? (NK57 ???) ADL Enviro400 / Dennis Trident 2
I managed to get the seat behind the driver, after some old person couldn't decide between priority seats or the very front seats  Angry . Some pillock in a pick up truck nearly crashed into the bus after they did a dangerous overtake when the bus had just set off, causing the driver to slam the brakes and do a rather aggressive sound of the horn. When we managed to get to Fifth Ave without anymore idiots, some pensioner who clearly can't ride a bike was straddling in the road to close to the bus stop to overtake.  Angry

This all occurred because some pillock couldn't afford 10-15 minutes sat where he should be.
omnicity4659
16 Jun 2015, 12:13 pm #3,205

So, as my latest journeys included more than one bus, I'm writing a review...

1055 - 1100 #30 (Ashington Fifth Ave -- North Seaton Colliery B&Q) - Phoenix Coaches 909 (A12 PNX) Mercedes Vario / Plaxton Cheetah
A short ride on this rather comfortable Mercedes Vario, I'd certainly choose this over the usual Solo, sadly come the 1st January these vehicles will no longer be able to operate the route under DDA guidelines. The driver was very friendly and helped some older passengers off the bus, as the steps were proving difficult. The driver dropped me off at the lay-by opposite B&Q, so I could continue my journey on foot.

Unfortunately, the bus went past while I was walking towards the postal office, and a few words were uttered under my breath. This meant that the bus wasn't going to be in the lay by at B&Q for my return to Ashington.

As the planned journey didn't go to plan the following had to occur.

1110 - 1115 #000 (North Seaton Ind Est Postal Office -- North Seaton Alexandra Road/College Road) - On Foot
A short-ish run/sprint to the bus stop here.

1117 - 1123 #35a (North Seaton Alexandra Road/College Road -- Ashington Bus Station Sports Direct Stand) - Arriva Northumbria 1579 (NK64 EEA) Wright StreetLite Micro-Hybrid
Yet another short journey, this time to the bus station, so I could get some lunch. The bus was about 3/4 full, but I managed to get a seat further up the bus.

1142 - 1144 #X21 (Ashington Laburnum Terrace -- Ashington Fifth Ave) - Arriva Northumbria  750? (NK57 ???) ADL Enviro400 / Dennis Trident 2
I managed to get the seat behind the driver, after some old person couldn't decide between priority seats or the very front seats  Angry . Some pillock in a pick up truck nearly crashed into the bus after they did a dangerous overtake when the bus had just set off, causing the driver to slam the brakes and do a rather aggressive sound of the horn. When we managed to get to Fifth Ave without anymore idiots, some pensioner who clearly can't ride a bike was straddling in the road to close to the bus stop to overtake.  Angry

This all occurred because some pillock couldn't afford 10-15 minutes sat where he should be.

S813 FVK

16 Jun 2015, 9:57 pm #3,206
Here are today's journeys:

08:09 #825 South Stanley - Lanchester: Go North East Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3831 (S831 OFT)
I'm quite happy that this turned up, Sits in between 3813 and 3823 on my favourite list. Plenty of power and what an engine this has - shame the driver didn't take it up the shops but i reckon it was only because the 78 was infront so drivers just tend to follow it unless their brains are in scholars setting rather than the 78 setting. Anyway, on the whole, it handled banks really well but the journey was really boring - to be honest, none of us can really be arsed to talk on a morning!

15:23 #825 Lanchester - Flint Hill: Go North East Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3832 (S832 OFT)
Certainly one of the lower performing Olympians based at Stanley. Lacks power and is in no real hurry to get up banks but it was certainly hammered by the female (usually the man doing the hammering if you get what i mean Tongue ) driver, who was really canny to, gave it a good thrashing making the journey even better. No pausing around the rounadbout either and we flew along the bypass to go towards Tanfield Lea. The driver was also really helpful when we got to Flint Hill - something others usually aren't. I will use one of my google map edits along with a mini-explanation beside the picture. Overall, this was a brilliant journey even if the vehicle wasn't perfect!
Attached Files
.png
attatchment.png
Size 641.34 KB / Downloads 32
S813 FVK
16 Jun 2015, 9:57 pm #3,206

Here are today's journeys:

08:09 #825 South Stanley - Lanchester: Go North East Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3831 (S831 OFT)
I'm quite happy that this turned up, Sits in between 3813 and 3823 on my favourite list. Plenty of power and what an engine this has - shame the driver didn't take it up the shops but i reckon it was only because the 78 was infront so drivers just tend to follow it unless their brains are in scholars setting rather than the 78 setting. Anyway, on the whole, it handled banks really well but the journey was really boring - to be honest, none of us can really be arsed to talk on a morning!

15:23 #825 Lanchester - Flint Hill: Go North East Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3832 (S832 OFT)
Certainly one of the lower performing Olympians based at Stanley. Lacks power and is in no real hurry to get up banks but it was certainly hammered by the female (usually the man doing the hammering if you get what i mean Tongue ) driver, who was really canny to, gave it a good thrashing making the journey even better. No pausing around the rounadbout either and we flew along the bypass to go towards Tanfield Lea. The driver was also really helpful when we got to Flint Hill - something others usually aren't. I will use one of my google map edits along with a mini-explanation beside the picture. Overall, this was a brilliant journey even if the vehicle wasn't perfect!

Attached Files
.png
attatchment.png
Size 641.34 KB / Downloads 32

Davie

Banned

16 Jun 2015, 10:51 pm #3,207
(16 Jun 2015, 9:57 pm)S813 FVK Here are today's journeys:

You dirty man Tongue
Davie
16 Jun 2015, 10:51 pm #3,207

(16 Jun 2015, 9:57 pm)S813 FVK Here are today's journeys:

You dirty man Tongue

S813 FVK

17 Jun 2015, 8:58 pm #3,208
Sorry for the delay:

08:09 #825 South Stanley - Lanchester: Go North East Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3830 (S830 OFT)
15:23 #825 Lanchester - South Stanley: Go North East Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3830 (S830 OFT)
A nice turnout again. Still waiting for an Omnidekka to turn up though! Anyway, the driver[Image: arrow-10x10.png] was really friendly and cheery - had him before and he has been the same and if we were to have a permanent driver[Image: arrow-10x10.png], he would be my choice. It just makes the journey more enjoyable. He was also the first driver[Image: arrow-10x10.png] of an AM journey to go up around the shops (Hollyhill Gardens West) this week. The journey like any others were quiet in terms of people speaking (not so much for the yung un's though but hey ho) meaning I could get a good listen to the engine which sounded really different compared to the others but still had that background iconic Olympian sound. It is always good to hear different sounds coming from the same vehicle type. Less boring imo. 

For the PM journey we went back to the usual, same old, 'i can't wait to get rid of you lot' kind of driver[Image: arrow-10x10.png] (which i suppose is normal for a scholars service Tongue ) and 3830 didn't power its way up Maiden Law/Howden Bank[Image: arrow-10x10.png] at a reasonable speed but didn't struggle either. The driver[Image: arrow-10x10.png] missed out the shops and the stop at St Stephens Church meaning he had to let everybody who got off there around the corner on Durham Road (the stop before where i departed the bus myself) which, as you would have guessed, didn't receive too much of a good reception. A fantastic journey in both directions and a contrast of drivers too with the former being much enjoyable than the latter!

I forgot to include this in my review yesterday but i can now conclude that Stanley Travel's Volvo B7TL Plaxton President 6021 (LK03 NJY) is a fantastic bus. Yesterday, we took a bit of a detour around Dipton and exited via the road the 44 uses to get to Catchgate and the road includes a steep(ish) bank[Image: arrow-10x10.png] which the bus flew up. From what i could tell all the speedo did was rise all the way up and then we got stuck behind one of the council vans with a trailer, slowing us right down.
Edited 17 Jun 2015, 9:01 pm by S813 FVK.
S813 FVK
17 Jun 2015, 8:58 pm #3,208

Sorry for the delay:

08:09 #825 South Stanley - Lanchester: Go North East Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3830 (S830 OFT)
15:23 #825 Lanchester - South Stanley: Go North East Volvo Olympian NC Palatine 2 3830 (S830 OFT)
A nice turnout again. Still waiting for an Omnidekka to turn up though! Anyway, the driver[Image: arrow-10x10.png] was really friendly and cheery - had him before and he has been the same and if we were to have a permanent driver[Image: arrow-10x10.png], he would be my choice. It just makes the journey more enjoyable. He was also the first driver[Image: arrow-10x10.png] of an AM journey to go up around the shops (Hollyhill Gardens West) this week. The journey like any others were quiet in terms of people speaking (not so much for the yung un's though but hey ho) meaning I could get a good listen to the engine which sounded really different compared to the others but still had that background iconic Olympian sound. It is always good to hear different sounds coming from the same vehicle type. Less boring imo. 

For the PM journey we went back to the usual, same old, 'i can't wait to get rid of you lot' kind of driver[Image: arrow-10x10.png] (which i suppose is normal for a scholars service Tongue ) and 3830 didn't power its way up Maiden Law/Howden Bank[Image: arrow-10x10.png] at a reasonable speed but didn't struggle either. The driver[Image: arrow-10x10.png] missed out the shops and the stop at St Stephens Church meaning he had to let everybody who got off there around the corner on Durham Road (the stop before where i departed the bus myself) which, as you would have guessed, didn't receive too much of a good reception. A fantastic journey in both directions and a contrast of drivers too with the former being much enjoyable than the latter!

I forgot to include this in my review yesterday but i can now conclude that Stanley Travel's Volvo B7TL Plaxton President 6021 (LK03 NJY) is a fantastic bus. Yesterday, we took a bit of a detour around Dipton and exited via the road the 44 uses to get to Catchgate and the road includes a steep(ish) bank[Image: arrow-10x10.png] which the bus flew up. From what i could tell all the speedo did was rise all the way up and then we got stuck behind one of the council vans with a trailer, slowing us right down.

DanPicken

Banned

17 Jun 2015, 9:01 pm #3,209
08:07 #88 Inverness Road - Temple Park Road 8295

Not much to say really just a normal ride on a Versa.

15:20 #816 St Wilfrid's turning circle - Link Road 3869

This made for a very comfortable ride as lately my scholars seems to be getting a few Lolynes. It was only ruined by a girl in my year imitating me as I can have a slight twitch - if it hadn't of been a girl I would of pushed her head off the little bar thing on top of the seat.
Edited 17 Jun 2015, 9:07 pm by DanPicken.
DanPicken
17 Jun 2015, 9:01 pm #3,209

08:07 #88 Inverness Road - Temple Park Road 8295

This made for a very comfortable ride as lately my scholars seems to be getting a few Lolynes. It was only ruined by a girl in my year imitating me as I can have a slight twitch - if it hadn't of been a girl I would of pushed her head off the little bar thing on top of the seat.

LeeCalder

17 Jun 2015, 9:16 pm #3,210
(17 Jun 2015, 9:01 pm)danpick 08:07 #88 Inverness Road - Temple Park Road 8295

hahahaha, I've just nearly wet myself reading that! I could just imagine you smashing someone's head off the back of a seat  Big Grin
LeeCalder
17 Jun 2015, 9:16 pm #3,210

(17 Jun 2015, 9:01 pm)danpick 08:07 #88 Inverness Road - Temple Park Road 8295

hahahaha, I've just nearly wet myself reading that! I could just imagine you smashing someone's head off the back of a seat  Big Grin

Davie

Banned

19 Jun 2015, 10:20 am #3,211
At the expense of criticism, I'm going to Durham, if anybody would like to join me, I'd be more than happy for you to do so
Davie
19 Jun 2015, 10:20 am #3,211

At the expense of criticism, I'm going to Durham, if anybody would like to join me, I'd be more than happy for you to do so

LeeCalder

19 Jun 2015, 12:01 pm #3,212
(19 Jun 2015, 10:20 am)Davie At the expense of criticism, I'm going to Durham, if anybody would like to join me, I'd be more than happy for you to do so

Bloody hell! We've got a breakthrough!

Be careful of the river. 
LeeCalder
19 Jun 2015, 12:01 pm #3,212

(19 Jun 2015, 10:20 am)Davie At the expense of criticism, I'm going to Durham, if anybody would like to join me, I'd be more than happy for you to do so

Bloody hell! We've got a breakthrough!

Be careful of the river. 

Jimmi

19 Jun 2015, 8:50 pm #3,213
Got a few outings in just over the next week.

Tomorrow I am probably going to get some photos of the GNE cricket shuttle services tomorrow morning. Not sure what I am going to do after that.

Howlands Rally on Sunday.

Think I am heading back to Blackpool on Tuesday.

Think I may head to Carlisle next Saturday.
Jimmi
19 Jun 2015, 8:50 pm #3,213

Got a few outings in just over the next week.

Tomorrow I am probably going to get some photos of the GNE cricket shuttle services tomorrow morning. Not sure what I am going to do after that.

Howlands Rally on Sunday.

Think I am heading back to Blackpool on Tuesday.

Think I may head to Carlisle next Saturday.

19 Jun 2015, 8:58 pm #3,214
As stated in the Cumbria/North Lancs Operations thread, I'm going to be bashing (and clearing) the new Solo SRs in Carlisle tomorrow from their partial roll-out as well as getting some E200s for what may be the last time.

northern156
19 Jun 2015, 8:58 pm #3,214

As stated in the Cumbria/North Lancs Operations thread, I'm going to be bashing (and clearing) the new Solo SRs in Carlisle tomorrow from their partial roll-out as well as getting some E200s for what may be the last time.

Jimmi

19 Jun 2015, 10:22 pm #3,215
Change of plan:

I will now be going to Carlisle tomorrow. I will get some of the cricket shuttles leaving Durham Rail Station tomorrow morning then head up to Hexham (via Newcastle on the X21) then I plan on getting on going to Carlisle on the 1141 85/685 (arrives in Carlisle at 1256). Will probably spend 2 or 3 hours in Carlisle before making the long journey home.

Although I may change my mind again.
Jimmi
19 Jun 2015, 10:22 pm #3,215

Change of plan:

I will now be going to Carlisle tomorrow. I will get some of the cricket shuttles leaving Durham Rail Station tomorrow morning then head up to Hexham (via Newcastle on the X21) then I plan on getting on going to Carlisle on the 1141 85/685 (arrives in Carlisle at 1256). Will probably spend 2 or 3 hours in Carlisle before making the long journey home.

Dan

Site Administrator

20 Jun 2015, 5:07 am #3,216
(19 Jun 2015, 10:22 pm)Jimmi Change of plan:

You are bound to end up changing your mind, knowing that both Sean and I are also in Carlisle today!
Dan
20 Jun 2015, 5:07 am #3,216

(19 Jun 2015, 10:22 pm)Jimmi Change of plan:

You are bound to end up changing your mind, knowing that both Sean and I are also in Carlisle today!

Jimmi

20 Jun 2015, 6:00 am #3,217
(20 Jun 2015, 5:07 am)Dan You are bound to end up changing your mind, knowing that both Sean and I are also in Carlisle today!

That's the thing that makes you think I'm going to change my mind, not the horrific amount of time it will take me to get to Carlisle and back or the lack of sleep I've had
Jimmi
20 Jun 2015, 6:00 am #3,217

(20 Jun 2015, 5:07 am)Dan You are bound to end up changing your mind, knowing that both Sean and I are also in Carlisle today!

That's the thing that makes you think I'm going to change my mind, not the horrific amount of time it will take me to get to Carlisle and back or the lack of sleep I've had

Dan

Site Administrator

20 Jun 2015, 6:02 am #3,218
(20 Jun 2015, 6:00 am)Jimmi That's the thing that makes you think I'm going to change my mind, not the horrific amount of time it will take me to get to Carlisle and back or the lack of sleep I've had

I'm fairly sure my mugshot will be posted on the 'Sleepy Commuters' thread if I'm joined by anyone from the forum. Tongue 
Dan
20 Jun 2015, 6:02 am #3,218

(20 Jun 2015, 6:00 am)Jimmi That's the thing that makes you think I'm going to change my mind, not the horrific amount of time it will take me to get to Carlisle and back or the lack of sleep I've had

I'm fairly sure my mugshot will be posted on the 'Sleepy Commuters' thread if I'm joined by anyone from the forum. Tongue 

Jimmi

20 Jun 2015, 6:04 am #3,219
(20 Jun 2015, 6:02 am)Dan I'm fairly sure my mugshot will be posted on the 'Sleepy Commuters' thread if I'm joined by anyone from the forum.  

With how tired I am right now it's more likely to be me
Jimmi
20 Jun 2015, 6:04 am #3,219

(20 Jun 2015, 6:02 am)Dan I'm fairly sure my mugshot will be posted on the 'Sleepy Commuters' thread if I'm joined by anyone from the forum.  

With how tired I am right now it's more likely to be me

DanPicken

Banned

20 Jun 2015, 6:14 am #3,220
I'm going out today possibly with Lee if he gets back to me.
DanPicken
20 Jun 2015, 6:14 am #3,220

I'm going out today possibly with Lee if he gets back to me.

Pages (239) Previous 1160 161 162239 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average