You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

NEB Fantasy Premier League 2015/16

NEB Fantasy Premier League 2015/16

RE: NEB Fantasy Premier League 2015/16
I've registered a team for this year. Don't expect any miracles from me as I spent most of the time in the bottom 2 of my mates league last season
Sorting mine out now and it has auto-enrolled me into the leagues I was in last year.
The H2H league isn't appearing though.

Any ideas?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(31 Jul 2015, 3:22 pm)Andreos1 wrote Sorting mine out now and it has auto-enrolled me into the leagues I was in last year.
The H2H league isn't appearing though.

Any ideas?

It hasn't appeared for anyone but I will make one when I get back.
(31 Jul 2015, 3:29 pm)Tom wrote It hasn't appeared for anyone but I will make one when I get back.

Ah right, didn't realise. Thought there was a glitch.

Sorted one out anyway.

1203684-290172.
(31 Jul 2015, 3:37 pm)Andreos1 wrote Ah right, didn't realise. Thought there was a glitch.

Sorted one out anyway.

1203684-290172.

Great I'll join it now.
(31 Jul 2015, 3:44 pm)Tom wrote Great I'll join it now.
'tis exactly the same as the one last year.
Hopefully a few more join this and the other one over the course of the week.
(01 Aug 2015, 6:58 am)Andreos1 wrote 'tis exactly the same as the one last year.
Hopefully a few more join this and the other one over the course of the week.

Yeah it would be nice to have at least 15 people in the league.
(07 Aug 2015, 6:25 am)aureolin wrote Yes. Making some final tweaks today.

(07 Aug 2015, 8:43 am)Tom wrote Same as Adrian, made some tweaks this morning. All ready for tomorrow now.

Sorted mine out yesterday, but giving zero hints as to who is in my team though.
1203684-290172

A reminder about the NEB H2H league. Not too many have entered yet.
The code is above.

Would be great to get more into the main league too.
(07 Aug 2015, 11:01 am)Andreos1 wrote 1203684-290172

A reminder about the NEB H2H league. Not too many have entered yet.
The code is above.

Would be great to get more into the main league too.

I'm messing around with my team again later, when is the deadline for entering this league?
(07 Aug 2015, 11:05 am)mb134 wrote I'm messing around with my team again later, when is the deadline for entering this league?
Iirc by 11:30am on Saturday morning.
Marxista Fozzski
(30 Jul 2015, 7:53 pm)LeeCalder wrote Wally With A Brolly?

Only a select few will remember this...

[Image: Newcastle-United-Steve-Mcclaren-NUFC.jpg]

Off-Topic

I remember that night for all the wrong reasons

November 2007, I was on holiday in Gran Canaria, after drinking Vodka and Red Bull for 2 days solid, I woke up on my 3rd day thinking I was having a heart attack and showed the tell tale signs of a heart attack...Really tight chest, pains shooting down my left arm  and across my shoulderblades and collarbone and later my nose popped and pissed out blood, I have been convinced ever I was having a very mild heart attack and thought it was one of those close calls I have had every now and again...ended up getting needle in my left arse cheek, the bastard Doctor dug the needle too deep and within a day my arse cheek looked like a rotten piece of fruit, the whole cheek was covered...Anyway the Doc advised me to not drink alcohol for 24 hours, I was probably the most pissed off and sober England fan that night...

That night Northern Ireland were playing Spain in Las Palmas, I had a chance to go, but again was advised not to for fear of over-excitement as the doctor funnily told me 'Your blood pressure is higher than a hippy at a music festival', so I had a quiet night out that night...I asked a N.Ireland why they were so happy losing to Spain to which I was told 'Difference between us and England...Most England fans think think they have a god given right to win...We go with very little expectation' and he was right, a lot of England Fans are quite arrogant and up themselves'

Essay Over lol
Marxista Fozzski
Anyway back to topic

My Team is

Goalkeepers
Joe Hart
Thibaut Courtois

Defenders
John Terry
Danny Rose
Jonny Evans
Per Mertesacker
Kolo Toure

Midfielders
Cesc Fabregas
Jordan Henderson
Yann M'Via
Jeremain Lens
Lee Cattermole

Forwards
Aleksandar Mitrovic
Sergio Aguero
Harry Kane

Not a bad team if I say so myself
My Team is

Goalkeepers
Lukasz Fabianski
Petr Cech

Defenders
Joleon Lescott
Nathanial Clyne
Branislav Ivanovic
Steven Caulker
Andre Wisdom

Midfielders
Oscar
Seb Larsson
Eden Hazard
Darren Fletcher
Gareth Barry

Forwards
Arouna Kone
Sergio Aguero
Harry Kane
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
Just remembered to do this haha! Joined both leagues with my team... Fergie Time ... Couldn't think of a very good name

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

I'm top of the league even though my team was shite - Ulloa didn't play and Mings didn't play. For some reason Mings was my vice captain so I get no captain this week.
(09 Aug 2015, 11:10 am)Tom wrote I'm top of the league even though my team was shite - Ulloa didn't play and Mings didn't play. For some reason Mings was my vice captain so I get no captain this week.

Can't believe i'm second if i'm honest! Quite pleased Smile
(20 Aug 2015, 10:12 pm)mb134 wrote Played the wildcard, here's hoping Swansea annihilate Sunderland...

Honestly i hope they do, even as a Sunderland fan haha
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(20 Aug 2015, 10:33 pm)Michael wrote Honestly i hope they do, even as a Sunderland fan haha

Haha, I'm literally screwed if Sunderland turn up though...
(20 Aug 2015, 10:36 pm)mb134 wrote Haha, I'm literally screwed if Sunderland turn up though...

Haha that wont happen, wouldn't worry about that.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(20 Aug 2015, 10:33 pm)Michael wrote Honestly i hope they do, even as a Sunderland fan haha

Honestly I can't see it happening! I think it'll be a close game at either 1-1 or 2-1 to Swansea. Surely Sunderland can't continue this horrific run.
(20 Aug 2015, 10:47 pm)Tom wrote Honestly I can't see it happening! I think it'll be a close game at either 1-1 or 2-1 to Swansea. Surely Sunderland can't continue this horrific run.

I think Swansea will have to seriously lower their game for Sunderland to get anything. I can see them going down this year, their luck has to run out at some point, and the cycle of; sack manager, get new manager in to win a few games and survive, buy cheap players, do badly, sack manager.... Cannot go on forever, relegation might be the best thing... (and it means we get the possibility of 6 more points per season Wink )
(22 Aug 2015, 10:03 pm)Tom wrote What did I tell you haha?

Haha 

Gomis is seriously saving my skin this gameweek, however with Aguero, Hazard, Kolarov and Clyne still to play, I'm hopeful...
(22 Aug 2015, 10:05 pm)mb134 wrote Haha ? 

Gomis is seriously saving my skin this gameweek, however with Aguero, Hazard, Kolarov and Clyne still to play, I'm hopeful...

Can't see Clyne getting many points but Aguero and Kolarov should.