Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Whats made you happy today?

Whats made you happy today?

Whats made you happy today?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (203) Previous 1138 139 140203 Next
Diamond One

Banned

24 Aug 2015, 9:29 pm #2,761
(24 Aug 2015, 5:59 pm)MrFozz Name Dropper...Tongue

Seriously, I used to love Dean Windass, was funny when he once got sent off 3 times...In the same game when he was at Aberdeen 1997

Windass sent off Three Times

taken today
Attached Files
.jpg
DSCF2391.JPG
Size 3.6 MB / Downloads 21
Diamond One
24 Aug 2015, 9:29 pm #2,761

(24 Aug 2015, 5:59 pm)MrFozz Name Dropper...Tongue

Seriously, I used to love Dean Windass, was funny when he once got sent off 3 times...In the same game when he was at Aberdeen 1997

Windass sent off Three Times

taken today

Attached Files
.jpg
DSCF2391.JPG
Size 3.6 MB / Downloads 21

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

24 Aug 2015, 9:30 pm #2,762
(24 Aug 2015, 9:29 pm)Diamond One taken today
Nice One Big Grin
MrFozz
24 Aug 2015, 9:30 pm #2,762

(24 Aug 2015, 9:29 pm)Diamond One taken today
Nice One Big Grin

Diamond One

Banned

24 Aug 2015, 10:39 pm #2,763
(24 Aug 2015, 9:30 pm)MrFozz Nice One Big Grin

i noticed while my Hull shirt was in the process of getting done and as soon as i was on my way to chippy as i was starving for some grub i noticed he was there again my shirt was newly done with 11 Clucas with Sky Bet League Patches
Diamond One
24 Aug 2015, 10:39 pm #2,763

(24 Aug 2015, 9:30 pm)MrFozz Nice One Big Grin

i noticed while my Hull shirt was in the process of getting done and as soon as i was on my way to chippy as i was starving for some grub i noticed he was there again my shirt was newly done with 11 Clucas with Sky Bet League Patches

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

24 Aug 2015, 10:40 pm #2,764
(24 Aug 2015, 10:39 pm)Diamond One i noticed while my Hull shirt was in the process of getting done and as soon as i was on my way to chippy as i was starving for some grub i noticed he was there again my shirt was newly done with 11 Clucas with Sky Bet League Patches
Surprised he wasnt in the chippy with you
MrFozz
24 Aug 2015, 10:40 pm #2,764

(24 Aug 2015, 10:39 pm)Diamond One i noticed while my Hull shirt was in the process of getting done and as soon as i was on my way to chippy as i was starving for some grub i noticed he was there again my shirt was newly done with 11 Clucas with Sky Bet League Patches
Surprised he wasnt in the chippy with you

Diamond One

Banned

25 Aug 2015, 8:22 am #2,765
(24 Aug 2015, 10:40 pm)RMrFozz Surprised he wasnt in the chippy with you

He was heading for his own car
Diamond One
25 Aug 2015, 8:22 am #2,765

(24 Aug 2015, 10:40 pm)RMrFozz Surprised he wasnt in the chippy with you

He was heading for his own car

25 Aug 2015, 9:54 am #2,766
(24 Aug 2015, 9:29 pm)Diamond One taken today

He looks like the courier who has just dropped off a Next parcel...  Tongue
omnicity4659
25 Aug 2015, 9:54 am #2,766

(24 Aug 2015, 9:29 pm)Diamond One taken today

He looks like the courier who has just dropped off a Next parcel...  Tongue

Malarkey

27 Aug 2015, 5:44 pm #2,767
Putting smiles on little kids faces at Roker for a few hours dressed up as Sunderland Mascot Samson, must of had over a Hundred photos taken in that time, even took a selfie with Sunderland Ladies Goalkeeper "Hilde Gunn Olsen", safe to say she loves Samson mind as she also wanted me to go on the Beach to play Football, but I was told I wasnt allowed in case I hurt my myself or damaged the suit, other than those few nice moments I didnt enjoy it one bit as I couldnt breathe properly due to something inside the head of the costume digging into my throat, certainly wont be doing it again any time soon.
Malarkey
27 Aug 2015, 5:44 pm #2,767

Putting smiles on little kids faces at Roker for a few hours dressed up as Sunderland Mascot Samson, must of had over a Hundred photos taken in that time, even took a selfie with Sunderland Ladies Goalkeeper "Hilde Gunn Olsen", safe to say she loves Samson mind as she also wanted me to go on the Beach to play Football, but I was told I wasnt allowed in case I hurt my myself or damaged the suit, other than those few nice moments I didnt enjoy it one bit as I couldnt breathe properly due to something inside the head of the costume digging into my throat, certainly wont be doing it again any time soon.

MurdnunoC

27 Aug 2015, 5:58 pm #2,768
(27 Aug 2015, 5:44 pm)Malarkey Putting smiles on little kids faces at Roker for a few hours dressed up as Sunderland Mascot Samson, must of had over a Hundred photos taken in that time, even took a selfie with Sunderland Ladies Goalkeeper "Hilde Gunn Olsen", safe to say she loves Samson mind as she also wanted me to go on the Beach to play Football, but I was told I wasnt allowed in case I hurt my myself or damaged the suit, other than those few nice moments I didnt enjoy it one bit as I couldnt breathe properly due to something inside the head of the costume digging into my throat, certainly wont be doing it again any time soon.

I used to love being in costume while I worked at Metroland - it was a right skive.

It's even possible that I may have met one or two of you whilst in costume, I apologise in advance if I made you cry or traumatised you in any way.  Big Grin
MurdnunoC
27 Aug 2015, 5:58 pm #2,768

(27 Aug 2015, 5:44 pm)Malarkey Putting smiles on little kids faces at Roker for a few hours dressed up as Sunderland Mascot Samson, must of had over a Hundred photos taken in that time, even took a selfie with Sunderland Ladies Goalkeeper "Hilde Gunn Olsen", safe to say she loves Samson mind as she also wanted me to go on the Beach to play Football, but I was told I wasnt allowed in case I hurt my myself or damaged the suit, other than those few nice moments I didnt enjoy it one bit as I couldnt breathe properly due to something inside the head of the costume digging into my throat, certainly wont be doing it again any time soon.

I used to love being in costume while I worked at Metroland - it was a right skive.

It's even possible that I may have met one or two of you whilst in costume, I apologise in advance if I made you cry or traumatised you in any way.  Big Grin

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

27 Aug 2015, 6:03 pm #2,769
I would love to be a sports mascot...Applied to Sunderland years ago, Darlo in 2010 and Durham Cricket Club last year
MrFozz
27 Aug 2015, 6:03 pm #2,769

I would love to be a sports mascot...Applied to Sunderland years ago, Darlo in 2010 and Durham Cricket Club last year

27 Aug 2015, 6:20 pm #2,770
(27 Aug 2015, 5:58 pm)MurdnunoC I used to love being in costume while I worked at Metroland - it was a right skive.

What were you dressed as? I went to Metroland loads when I was little. It felt like yesterday when they were refurbishing Metroland into the Odeon.
omnicity4659
27 Aug 2015, 6:20 pm #2,770

(27 Aug 2015, 5:58 pm)MurdnunoC I used to love being in costume while I worked at Metroland - it was a right skive.

What were you dressed as? I went to Metroland loads when I was little. It felt like yesterday when they were refurbishing Metroland into the Odeon.

MurdnunoC

27 Aug 2015, 6:21 pm #2,771
(27 Aug 2015, 6:20 pm)GX03 SVC What were you dressed as? I went to Metroland loads when I was little. It felt like yesterday when they were refurbishing Metroland into the Odeon.

Merlin the Wizard; Some Pink Dragon thing (can't remember the name); and some giant inflatable clown thing.

Probably a bit before your time though, I worked there between 1997 and 2000.
Edited 27 Aug 2015, 6:22 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
27 Aug 2015, 6:21 pm #2,771

(27 Aug 2015, 6:20 pm)GX03 SVC What were you dressed as? I went to Metroland loads when I was little. It felt like yesterday when they were refurbishing Metroland into the Odeon.

Merlin the Wizard; Some Pink Dragon thing (can't remember the name); and some giant inflatable clown thing.

Jimmi

27 Aug 2015, 6:30 pm #2,772
(27 Aug 2015, 6:21 pm)MurdnunoC Merlin the Wizard; Some Pink Dragon thing (can't remember the name); and some giant inflatable clown thing.

I may have visited once or twice during the time you would have worked there.
Jimmi
27 Aug 2015, 6:30 pm #2,772

(27 Aug 2015, 6:21 pm)MurdnunoC Merlin the Wizard; Some Pink Dragon thing (can't remember the name); and some giant inflatable clown thing.

I may have visited once or twice during the time you would have worked there.

Adrian

27 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm #2,773
I actually miss Metroland. What a way it was to spend a day! Big Grin

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
27 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm #2,773

I actually miss Metroland. What a way it was to spend a day! Big Grin

MurdnunoC

27 Aug 2015, 6:39 pm #2,774
(27 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm)aureolin I actually miss Metroland. What a way it was to spend a day! Big Grin

For me it was a case of 'Be careful what you wish for...'

As a child, I thought it would be a fun place to work. While being in costume was a laugh, operating the rides was excruciatingly boring. The arcades were even worse. 

I sometimes have dreams of having to go back there to work  :s
MurdnunoC
27 Aug 2015, 6:39 pm #2,774

(27 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm)aureolin I actually miss Metroland. What a way it was to spend a day! Big Grin

For me it was a case of 'Be careful what you wish for...'

As a child, I thought it would be a fun place to work. While being in costume was a laugh, operating the rides was excruciatingly boring. The arcades were even worse. 

Adrian

27 Aug 2015, 6:44 pm #2,775
(27 Aug 2015, 6:39 pm)MurdnunoC For me it was a case of 'Be careful what you wish for...'

The arcades were quality. I remember the smaller gaming area, which was down in a circular area, near where the RC boats and dodgems were. There was even a WWF Wrestlefest game there. The upstairs arcade area, if I remember, was more a long hall of action games. I wonder what happened to all my arcade tickets? Big Grin

Adrian
27 Aug 2015, 6:44 pm #2,775

(27 Aug 2015, 6:39 pm)MurdnunoC For me it was a case of 'Be careful what you wish for...'

The arcades were quality. I remember the smaller gaming area, which was down in a circular area, near where the RC boats and dodgems were. There was even a WWF Wrestlefest game there. The upstairs arcade area, if I remember, was more a long hall of action games. I wonder what happened to all my arcade tickets? Big Grin

MurdnunoC

27 Aug 2015, 6:49 pm #2,776
(27 Aug 2015, 6:44 pm)aureolin The arcades were quality. I remember the smaller gaming area, which was down in a circular area, near where the RC boats and dodgems were. There was even a WWF Wrestlefest game there. The upstairs arcade area, if I remember, was more a long hall of action games. I wonder what happened to all my arcade tickets? Big Grin

Yeah, opposite the stage.

Did you ever sample the R360? - That was the aircraft simulator thing which went upside down. At weekends and during school holidays, a member of staff was allocated to that thing. Eight hours on your feet operating something which punters looked at but rarely used. Being stuck on that was the worst.
MurdnunoC
27 Aug 2015, 6:49 pm #2,776

(27 Aug 2015, 6:44 pm)aureolin The arcades were quality. I remember the smaller gaming area, which was down in a circular area, near where the RC boats and dodgems were. There was even a WWF Wrestlefest game there. The upstairs arcade area, if I remember, was more a long hall of action games. I wonder what happened to all my arcade tickets? Big Grin

Yeah, opposite the stage.

Did you ever sample the R360? - That was the aircraft simulator thing which went upside down. At weekends and during school holidays, a member of staff was allocated to that thing. Eight hours on your feet operating something which punters looked at but rarely used. Being stuck on that was the worst.

Adrian

27 Aug 2015, 6:52 pm #2,777
(27 Aug 2015, 6:49 pm)MurdnunoC Yeah, opposite the stage.

I can't! The ones that stick out from up there were the penalty shoot out game (with the ball on rope), the robotic arm-wrestling machine, and the horse racing game.

Adrian
27 Aug 2015, 6:52 pm #2,777

(27 Aug 2015, 6:49 pm)MurdnunoC Yeah, opposite the stage.

I can't! The ones that stick out from up there were the penalty shoot out game (with the ball on rope), the robotic arm-wrestling machine, and the horse racing game.

MurdnunoC

27 Aug 2015, 7:01 pm #2,778
(27 Aug 2015, 6:52 pm)aureolin I can't! The ones that stick out from up there were the penalty shoot out game (with the ball on rope), the robotic arm-wrestling machine, and the horse racing game.

I think those were in the Gallery, the bit connecting the food court to the escalators at the exit of the Yellow Mall. 

The dodgems were alright to operate. Decent music and the chance to hang onto the backs of the dogem cars like a true fairground carny!
MurdnunoC
27 Aug 2015, 7:01 pm #2,778

(27 Aug 2015, 6:52 pm)aureolin I can't! The ones that stick out from up there were the penalty shoot out game (with the ball on rope), the robotic arm-wrestling machine, and the horse racing game.

I think those were in the Gallery, the bit connecting the food court to the escalators at the exit of the Yellow Mall. 

The dodgems were alright to operate. Decent music and the chance to hang onto the backs of the dogem cars like a true fairground carny!

Andreos1

27 Aug 2015, 7:32 pm #2,779
(27 Aug 2015, 7:01 pm)MurdnunoC I think those were in the Gallery, the bit connecting the food court to the escalators at the exit of the Yellow Mall. 

Spookily, this has just appeared on fb.
Squinting like mad, but cant make you out on no 3.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
27 Aug 2015, 7:32 pm #2,779

(27 Aug 2015, 7:01 pm)MurdnunoC I think those were in the Gallery, the bit connecting the food court to the escalators at the exit of the Yellow Mall. 

Spookily, this has just appeared on fb.
Squinting like mad, but cant make you out on no 3.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Kuyoyo

27 Aug 2015, 7:33 pm #2,780
(19 Aug 2015, 11:58 am)Kuyoyo Well, my laptop basically - Window Explorer has basically stopped working unless my laptop is running in safe mode. So, tonight's task - run it in safe mode and backup all my files plus hopefully some software files just in case it has to be totally reset. What a way to cement the last few weeks as the worse few weeks of my life...........
(20 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm)Kuyoyo And now it won't even load in Safe Mode. So, that's 2 months worth of Photos lost along with my CV and other document

Well, I've (thanks to my sister) *hopefully* manage to recover my laptop back to the 16th August - which means I've only lost 2 days worth of photos (and they're only Teesside ones so not really a big deal)
Kuyoyo
27 Aug 2015, 7:33 pm #2,780

(19 Aug 2015, 11:58 am)Kuyoyo Well, my laptop basically - Window Explorer has basically stopped working unless my laptop is running in safe mode. So, tonight's task - run it in safe mode and backup all my files plus hopefully some software files just in case it has to be totally reset. What a way to cement the last few weeks as the worse few weeks of my life...........
(20 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm)Kuyoyo And now it won't even load in Safe Mode. So, that's 2 months worth of Photos lost along with my CV and other document

Well, I've (thanks to my sister) *hopefully* manage to recover my laptop back to the 16th August - which means I've only lost 2 days worth of photos (and they're only Teesside ones so not really a big deal)

Pages (203) Previous 1138 139 140203 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average